Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well the car failed its mot and they were making sly comments about the car not being 100 percent yesterday il have a glass of champagne when that car goes down hill either that and she gets this car she wont be able to afford unless she keeps her sales up
There is no way on this earth she will ever be able to afford that...even if through some miracle she manages to get to the level to get this car she won't ever keep the sales up. Let's have a party when it all goes wrong 🍹🍹🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That car is well known for being a pile of tit , and having 50 stone Of solid fat sat in the front bouncing up and down with a kfc rice box won’t be long before it’s ready for the scrap heap !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is no way on this earth she will ever be able to afford that...even if through some miracle she manages to get to the level to get this car she won't ever keep the sales up. Let's have a party when it all goes wrong 🍹🍹🍸🍸
I'll dedicate a cocktail to her, made out of Tesco value brand lager & a shot of Asda smart price lemonade.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she's running on about a re-brand is bleeping hilarious. Anyone would think she'd paid hundreds of thousands to a design company, not 8 quid to some chav hun on facebook...

I don't understand. I've requested refunds through paypal before for goods not received. Put my request in and 'tadah!!' paypal refund it a few days later. No drama. Unless she was stupid enough to do it as a friends/family transfer or whatever it is they call it? But then as a savvy bizznizz woman you think she'd be aware of the pitfalls of doing that. Never mind Jane, lets look at this as a practice run for how you will feel when you lose your dignity by having to admit this MLM crap is a scam & you've actually made jack tit. *disclaimer* I couldn't be arsed to watch passed the in hospital bit either so apologies if she addressed this already.

View attachment 230487

Notice there is no mention of salad bags or a month's subscription to a slimming group or fitness class.
I have honestly seen it all now... could she actually be making more of a prat of herself if she tried ... πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I shall call it the Janey 8 Chins Tattle Taster.
Can we mop up the alcohol with a pukka pie and a 30p pizza? Also, should we meet at Beachy Head in our cars with our tablets for watching Netflix whilst doing a bit of sneaky dogging?

• Haha
so she's acting all tough girl on her stories, takes no tit, will say it to peoples faces as well as her stories etc etc yet sat in the car like a big coward and sent Charlie into Asda to complain they wouldn't take back the pizza they picked up by mistake that was too high in calories for them to eat πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Glad to see the girl has rattled her cage by telling her to take her stories down ,,,and big mouth has as always kept herself right by only taking the convo's down that showed the girls work logo ,we'll be sickened hearing about this now as she's no friends to let off steam too only her virtual buddies:rolleyes: Edit to say I worked my way back on the thread and I see some of the rest of you had the same thoughts as myself ....Rosie I agree :poop: on her face we're all behind ya gal πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Your comment....πŸ’© on someones face.......dead...
Surprised I didn't get a warning, that's why I used an emoji πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Glad to see the girl has rattled her cage by telling her to take her stories down ,,,and big mouth has as always kept herself right by only taking the convo's down that showed the girls work logo ,we'll be sickened hearing about this now as she's no friends to let off steam too only her virtual buddies:rolleyes: Edit to say I worked my way back on the thread and I see some of the rest of you had the same thoughts as myself ....Rosie I agree :poop: on her face we're all behind ya gal πŸ˜‚
I dont even know where that came from but it just sounded less violent than my first reactions 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
I’m actually stunned at her latest stories, honestly how bleeping smug is she?! She’s one cocky bastard, so unlikeable. I hope this girl names and shames Jane for being a bleep. I feel ashamed for her carrying on like that over 8 bleeding quid. Honestly what a twit

• Heart
Surprised I didn't get a warning, that's why I used an emoji πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I dont even know where that came from but it just sounded less violent than my first reactions 🀣🀣🀣
Remind me not to get on the wrong side (or end!) of you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She has really shown herself for the spiteful pathetic individual that she is there, There was no need to put that woman's personal business on her stories! It was Β£8 and a logo ffs, hardly a life or death purchase! What a total drama queen!

• Haha
you just know if she'd been offered it free as a "brand ambassador" she wouldn't have mentioned any delay or issues she would have just done the usual "honestly guys I will only promote items I love and know you will love too" betty bullshitter!

• Haha
you just know if she'd been offered it free as a "brand ambassador" she wouldn't have mentioned any delay or issues she would have just done the usual "honestly guys I will only promote items I love and know you will love too" betty bullshitter!
i told the girl i think she wanted a freebie too

Reactions: 7
i told the girl i think she wanted a freebie too
Is the lady who she made the stories about ok? Must be awful for her to be bullied so publicly, I’ve had a look on fb but I cant Find her, I was going to send her a message of support too πŸ‘

Reactions: 6
Is the lady who she made the stories about ok? Must be awful for her to be bullied so publicly, I’ve had a look on fb but I cant Find her, I was going to send her a message of support too πŸ‘
sent u a pm
shes not great but i have told her she has a lot of support and have told her few home truths about jane because she is so upset at how this has been handled

sent u a pm
shes not great but i have told her she has a lot of support and have told her few home truths about jane because she is so upset at how this has been handled
Was she really in hospital or didn't she mention it? Because if she's picking on someone who's poorly that makes her even more of a vile bully.

If chins is this upset over an Β£8.00 poxy logo I think she needs to phone the SAMARITANS πŸ€ͺ she's not right in the head ranting like this over something trivial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.