Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thx me dear !

What a beauty, bet Charlie still has to pinch himself and let’s face it there’s plenty to pinch nowadays on how lucky he was to bag such a self centred biatchhhh !!!!!
she blocks u if u look at stories and dont follow i think do these sites show were viewing though?

Reactions: 4
Thx me dear !

What a beauty, bet Charlie still has to pinch himself and let’s face it there’s plenty to pinch nowadays on how lucky he was to bag such a self centred biatchhhh !!!!!

she looked like she had the beans sweatshirt on, looked a bleeping mess whatever it was !

After my last bout of chemo a month or so ago it would have given me great pleasure to explode on her face as that stuff was nuclear, would,ve scarred her for life!! Put it this way my arse is still in recovery mode 🤣🤣🤣
Yes my father in law has just been released from hospital after having some post chemo issues in the toilet depart 😒 I'll follow your lead 💩

Reactions: 5
Yes my father in law has just been released from hospital after having some post chemo issues in the toilet depart 😒 I'll follow your lead 💩
Yes not pleasant can go either way, in fact it did with me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 glad it’s done for the foreseeable

she blocks u if u look at stories and dont follow i think do these sites show were viewing though?
I don,t think they do, think u can view anonymously

Reactions: 6
Yes not pleasant can go either way, in fact it did with me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 glad it’s done for the foreseeable

I don,t think they do, think u can view anonymously
Go incognito the 3 dots to the top right of your screen ,,,Tan blocked my IP from her insta but I was able to view it that way stories and all ?

Reactions: 3
Hi Jane, here is an image of my husbands tuna salad lunch and picky snacks for tomorrow. He will also take a banana, a full apple...not chopped but a full one as hes a big lad now....and a packet of crisps. Just saying, if you spare some time for chopping rather than depending on pre cut and pre packed stuff then the results are decent. Possibly explains how he has dropped 2 stone 3lb these last couple months as I don't send him to work with a child like lunch.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she's loving the logo now although I think the girl was too kind to her she needed to make her 10 times wider ..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Go incognito the 3 dots to the top right of your screen ,,,Tan blocked my IP from her insta but I was able to view it that way stories and all ?
How did she block you IP? 😮

So she's loving the logo now although I think the girl was too kind to her she needed to make her 10 times wider ..
bleeping hell, did the girl forget to add 5 bleeding stone after all that carry on 🤣
She‘s obviously trying to back track a bit now, saying she thinks it’s really good. duck off Jane you’ve already shown your nasty true colours

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How did she block you IP? 😮

bleeping hell, did the girl forget to add 5 bleeding stone after all that carry on 🤣
She‘s obviously trying to back track a bit now, saying she thinks it’s really good. duck off Jane you’ve already shown your nasty true colours
Idk ,,,she blocked me and when I made a new email and user name I still couldn't access her page ?

Reactions: 3
I'm assuming that's what it was ,what else could it be ? it was about a year and a half ago and I've not been able to see her insta since?
Yeah it seems strange, maybe she’s an IT expert as she knows everything ma love 🤣 thank god for gramho eh 😉

• Haha
Howling at the logo..it is absolutely nothing like her whatsoever 😆😆😆😆 the hairline needs to go up several inches and the forehead be made a lot bigger, her hair isn't that thick, it's longer flat and straggly...they needed to add in 4 chins and take away a neck... her body type is pie.. as in round with matron boobs. Even the glasses are wrong, she wears big round deirdre specials. I know they have to flatter the client but fook me it looks more like mrs hinch than old janeychins 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Howling at the logo..it is absolutely nothing like her whatsoever 😆😆😆😆 the hairline needs to go up several inches and the forehead be made a lot bigger, her hair isn't that thick, it's longer flat and straggly...they needed to add in 4 chins and take away a neck... her body type is pie.. as in round with matron boobs. Even the glasses are wrong, she wears big round deirdre specials. I know they have to flatter the client but fook me it looks more like mrs hinch than old janeychins 😆😆
That must be why she loves it ,she loves the Hinch :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Never thought I would say this but Jane's looks way more like Jane than the person claiming to be s professional.

• Haha
I use this one

I think she blocks randomly as I and a few others got blocked a while back and didnt follow her either :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I blocked her first.

Is that the logo she's been banging on about? If so, the miracles the poor woman had to work to get Chins to look like that, it's no wonder it took so bleeping long.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.