Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she really in hospital or didn't she mention it? Because if she's picking on someone who's poorly that makes her even more of a vile bully.

If chins is this upset over an £8.00 poxy logo I think she needs to phone the SAMARITANS 🤪 she's not right in the head ranting like this over something trivial
thats why i never mentioned it while messaging the woman bare in mind at this point she never knew about the stories aswell as i mentioned them later on and she said she was in hospital with both physical and mental illness which is why she did not reply she also said shes had a ton of orders recently and other things going on so guessing the stress got to her she ended up in hospital and its all well and good jane saying just tell me not being funny if your in hospital cause ur unwell last thing u want to do is pick your phone up

literally im so angry with jane this for me is despicable i thought how she treated charlies mum was bad but this ohh shes got me so angry

• Wow
Reactions: 13
thats why i never mentioned it while messaging the woman bare in mind at this point she never knew about the stories aswell as i mentioned them later on and she said she was in hospital with both physical and mental illness which is why she did not reply she also said shes had a ton of orders recently and other things going on so guessing the stress got to her she ended up in hospital and its all well and good jane saying just tell me not being funny if your in hospital cause ur unwell last thing u want to do is pick your phone up

literally im so angry with jane this for me is despicable i thought how she treated charlies mum was bad but this ohh shes got me so angry
Oh my goodness that is so bad of her!!!! What a disgusting cold hearted witch she is, Where's her bekind now??. Yet chins herself has anxiety 😏🙄 but no-one else could suffer like her evidently. Her mask has well and truly slipped! I feel like punching her fat potato head in 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness that is so bad of her!!!! What a disgusting cold hearted witch she is, Where's her bekind now??. Yet chins herself has anxiety 😏🙄 but no-one else could suffer like her evidently. Her mask has well and truly slipped! I feel like punching her fat potato head in 😤
honestly i think we all knew how vile she is but this shows it she apprently has ''tons of messages'' yeah right jane ofcourse u do luv i mean if it was not for tattle i would have not sat watched all them stories jesus christ how bleeping sad have you got to be did u hear charlie when she was asking him what do u think even he was being sarcastic how the hell did she miss that one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remind me not to get on the wrong side (or end!) of you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She has really shown herself for the spiteful pathetic individual that she is there, There was no need to put that woman's personal business on her stories! It was £8 and a logo ffs, hardly a life or death purchase! What a total drama queen!
I'm harmless honest! Unless you're a gammon shank 🐷🐖💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve probably said this before but who cares haha. It’s amusing how she acts like Janey Big Balls over stories but I guarantee if she was faced with any kind of situation where she had to say something to someone’s face, she would all of a sudden be soooo anktchus (anxious haha it’s the way she says it tho!), probably start to cwy and drone on to Bean about how agwessive the other person was and how vuwnrable she felt. She’s a classic shitebag is our Chins! 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 10
honestly i think we all knew how vile she is but this shows it she apprently has ''tons of messages'' yeah right jane ofcourse u do luv i mean if it was not for tattle i would have not sat watched all them stories jesus christ how bleeping sad have you got to be did u hear charlie when she was asking him what do u think even he was being sarcastic how the hell did she miss that one
You know it's bad if the bean is being sarcastic 🤣🤣 he must embarrassed daily living with her 🤦🏼‍♀️ I bet she's the most unpopular member of staff at Tesco. Horrible woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know it's bad if the bean is being sarcastic 🤣🤣 he must embarrassed daily living with her 🤦🏼‍♀️ I bet she's the most unpopular member of staff at Tesco. Horrible woman!
i was laughthing i was like come on charweeee grow some balls and tell her she sounds a pethetic little child

Where is her bleeping BE KIND!!!!!!

A video popped up the other day and yet again Charlie said he would love to go kayaking but was shot down and dragged to a crystal shop instead. He longs to get out and be more adventurous and Jane just makes him stay home eating himself to death. So many vlogs he’s said he would like to travel (Jane then suggested a motor home but he meant actually travel) he mentions his dreams in most vlogs but always ignored shot down or has her going “owwwww no I wouldn’t wanna do that!!!” Let the bloke live for god sakes woman

• Angry
Where is her bleeping BE KIND!!!!!!

A video popped up the other day and yet again Charlie said he would love to go kayaking but was shot down and dragged to a crystal shop instead. He longs to get out and be more adventurous and Jane just makes him stay home eating himself to death. So many vlogs he’s said he would like to travel (Jane then suggested a motor home but he meant actually travel) he mentions his dreams in most vlogs but always ignored shot down or has her going “owwwww no I wouldn’t wanna do that!!!” Let the bloke live for god sakes woman
come to think of it what happened to that wernt they looking at one not long ago and was going to buy one ? or a caravan or somthing did anything come of that in the end?

i do feel for charlie i think him especially will look back and not regret living their life more especially as they have no kids etc and everyones different i totally get that not everyone ssceene is a pub or club but go out walk along the sea front go for country walks browse the shops more travel travel around the uk a bit more so much u can do that doesnt involve drinking i that is not your sceene

Reactions: 5
come to think of it what happened to that wernt they looking at one not long ago and was going to buy one ? or a caravan or somthing did anything come of that in the end?

i do feel for charlie i think him especially will look back and not regret living their life more especially as they have no kids etc and everyones different i totally get that not everyone ssceene is a pub or club but go out walk along the sea front go for country walks browse the shops more travel travel around the uk a bit more so much u can do that doesnt involve drinking i that is not your sceene
My husband has some extremely boring (to me) hobbies and interests but he goes and does them alone occasionally I will be dragged to an event which I happily go to and show an interest in his hobbies. Jane does nothing for Charlie yet he’s made to go to charity shops and everywhere she wants it’s really sad I think she’s fine being stuck home eating all the time with the odd exciting trip out to watch nextflix in the car but you see and hear Charlie wants so much more than that. Remember the free bottle of wine in Ibiza in the room Jane wanted him to take it down to the bar he look horrified 😂

• Haha
My husband has some extremely boring (to me) hobbies and interests but he goes and does them alone occasionally I will be dragged to an event which I happily go to and show an interest in his hobbies. Jane does nothing for Charlie yet he’s made to go to charity shops and everywhere she wants it’s really sad I think she’s fine being stuck home eating all the time with the odd exciting trip out to watch nextflix in the car but you see and hear Charlie wants so much more than that. Remember the free bottle of wine in Ibiza in the room Jane wanted him to take it down to the bar he look horrified 😂
omg nooo way i remember that and ofcourse its comprimise and thats what got to me so much over the car i felt like she was bragging like oh look i can buy him a car thing is money doesnt buy love i honestly think thats why charlies mum doesnt like jane she said she gets on with her but clearly doesnt i think she told charlie some home truths about her and they both didnt like it

I watched the vlog where they were gifted a stay in the hotel the other night... they were peeing their pants with excitement because it was all free 🙄 I was sat there thinking, why are you getting a stiffy over this, isn't this what you do anyway when you go away??

Hmm no they don't because the pensioner gammons are too bloody tight to actually enjoy what life has to offer. She made up a load of bollocks about why they rarely go out for meals (her anxiety of course 🙄) but they seemed fine stuffing their faces at the hotel restaurant that time. I honestly think she can't bare the bean to be around anyone his age who may be attractive or have some life in them. It would show her up for everything she isn't...Charweeeee is an absolute bleeping drip, but he's a loyal drip and he does think he loves her but she knows she has him right where she wants him...she makes me puke she's a control freak and an old witch and not even 30... God help him if it's this bad now

Reactions: 11
I watched the vlog where they were gifted a stay in the hotel the other night... they were peeing their pants with excitement because it was all free 🙄 I was sat there thinking, why are you getting a stiffy over this, isn't this what you do anyway when you go away??

Hmm no they don't because the pensioner gammons are too bloody tight to actually enjoy what life has to offer. She made up a load of bollocks about why they rarely go out for meals (her anxiety of course 🙄) but they seemed fine stuffing their faces at the hotel restaurant that time. I honestly think she can't bare the bean to be around anyone his age who may be attractive or have some life in them. It would show her up for everything she isn't...Charweeeee is an absolute bleeping drip, but he's a loyal drip and he does think he loves her but she knows she has him right where she wants him...she makes me puke she's a control freak and an old witch and not even 30... God help him if it's this bad now
I can see her when she is old (or tbh she would probably be like this in her 30s!) being one of those nosy old curtain twitchers who watch everything their neighbours do to report back to the homeowners association and burst kids footballs when they come in her garden lol.

• Haha
She's had so many messages she can't respond to them all :rolleyes:she's eyeing up mince pies while doing Charlie's nan's shopping ,so much for the CC they'll be nipping for some of those to take to Beachy on their next date night🥧🥧

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone got that insta link so you can view , think her porkiness has blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I wasn’t even following her !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I use this one

I think she blocks randomly as I and a few others got blocked a while back and didnt follow her either :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Thx me dear !

Lost the will to live on those stories I'm not gonna lie but I got a couple of good screenshot 😂😂😂

Yep I got it no idea who she is or what's it about 🤔
What a beauty, bet Charlie still has to pinch himself and let’s face it there’s plenty to pinch nowadays on how lucky he was to bag such a self centred biatchhhh !!!!!

And also what the hell is she wearing ? She has the worst taste in clothes I’ve ever seen everything looks nasty and tacky , you can tell she dresses the bean too they both look a right state 🤢
she looked like she had the beans sweatshirt on, looked a bleeping mess whatever it was !

I've never wanted to 💩 on someone's face as much as I do right now!
But I couldn't do that could I? She's just too nice! If that's her nice side I'd hate to see her narsty side 🙈
After my last bout of chemo a month or so ago it would have given me great pleasure to explode on her face as that stuff was nuclear, would,ve scarred her for life!! Put it this way my arse is still in recovery mode 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thx me dear !

What a beauty, bet Charlie still has to pinch himself and let’s face it there’s plenty to pinch nowadays on how lucky he was to bag such a self centred biatchhhh !!!!!

she looked like she had the beans sweatshirt on, looked a bleeping mess whatever it was !

After my last bout of chemo a month or so ago it would have given me great pleasure to explode on her face as that stuff was nuclear, would,ve scarred her for life!! Put it this way my arse is still in recovery mode 🤣🤣🤣
Yes I think it's daft boys jumper she got him in Primark a while back, must be too small for him now it's probs only and XL ,so Miss Piggy's claimed it instead of putting on the heating..it's heat or eat in that flat 😂 and we all know the winner..

• Haha
You will have to be behind me in the queue I,m afraid, she is getting more obnoxious by the day !

Yes I think it's daft boys jumper she got him in Primark a while back, must be to small for him now it's probs only and XL so Miss Piggy's claimed it instead of putting on the heating..
amazed it fits her then, not unless she,s cut it up the back to make it look baggy 🤣🤣

• Haha
You will have to be behind me in the queue I,m afraid, she is getting more obnoxious by the day !

amazed it fits her then, not unless she,s cut it up the back to make it look baggy 🤣🤣
Well she did say it was like a life Jacket so maybe there were no sides in it ,and her blubber will keep her afloat 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.