Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she's running on about a re-brand is bleeping hilarious. Anyone would think she'd paid hundreds of thousands to a design company, not 8 quid to some chav hun on facebook...

I don't understand. I've requested refunds through paypal before for goods not received. Put my request in and 'tadah!!' paypal refund it a few days later. No drama. Unless she was stupid enough to do it as a friends/family transfer or whatever it is they call it? But then as a savvy bizznizz woman you think she'd be aware of the pitfalls of doing that. Never mind Jane, lets look at this as a practice run for how you will feel when you lose your dignity by having to admit this MLM crap is a scam & you've actually made jack tit. *disclaimer* I couldn't be arsed to watch passed the in hospital bit either so apologies if she addressed this already.

View attachment 230487

Notice there is no mention of salad bags or a month's subscription to a slimming group or fitness class.
I've never had bother getting a refund through Paypal either ,that's one of the reasons I always use it.. as if she'd waste money trying to lose weight ,that's what these daft companies are for ;) Edit to say that pic is a product of her own creativity,now you see why she has to use other peoples 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never had bother getting a refund through Paypal either ,that's one of the reasons I always use it.. as if she'd waste money trying to lose weight ,that's what these daft companies are for ;) Edit to say that pic is a product of her own creativity,now you see why she has to use other peoples 😂
Absolutely. I've never had anything but top notch service through paypal either, so will always used them if I can. Seems mighty strange she's kicking off so much over 8 quid. I wonder if she's taken money from other people for the same service, hoping to set herself up as some kind of middle woman.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely. I've never had anything but top notch service through paypal either, so will always used them if I can. Seems mighty strange she's kicking off so much over 8 quid. I wonder if she's taken money from other people for the same service, hoping to set herself up as some kind of middle woman.
I thought she used it as a full on AD for her own logo bizznizz ? but you'd never know what those two are up to ,Eastborne's answer to Bonnie and Clyde ;)

Reactions: 5
I thought she used it as a full on AD for her own logo bizznizz ? but you'd never know what those two are up to ,Eastborne's answer to Bonnie and Clyde ;)
Very good point. Did have to chuckle at the car failing it's MOT though. Ahhhh, Cars & MOT's.... How very quaint.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone find the womans page im tempted to let her know about jane stories

Found what i think it is but idk if its her

Cant say much cause of tattle rules lets just say i have seen proof jane is a big fat liar and all this is for drama

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her true colours showing. If she’s like this with a stranger online imagine the tit Charlie gets about his mum.

Reactions: 8
very

oh no another flux of stories incomming wonder what these will say
just came to say the same! shes loving all the drama she's creating, shes even given it a hashtag #logogate she's coming over very bitchy and unprofessional, why not deal with it all off camera? fair enough mention it but to go to all these lengths and play the victim so much shows she adores drama and loves to stir the trouble pit

How can someone make a two hour insta story over £8 is beyond me , just shows you how little she has in her life ! I feel like giving her the £8 just to shut her up 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s saying she will not recommend this girl to her recruits 🤣🤣 u wouldn’t anyways as you are selling this , I just have a feeling she’s trying to drum up business for her new venture 🙄

I can't see stories on gramho but the impression i get is Jane asked her to do a logo for her bizznizz, Jane paid her to do this, logo lady said yep I will have this ready by such a time. Logo lady had family emergency as didn't someone mention she told chins she was in hospital? Hospital of course meant she couldn't finish her logo, chins didn't accept this and went off her chin over it....... am I close?

I can't see stories on gramho but the impression i get is Jane asked her to do a logo for her bizznizz, Jane paid her to do this, logo lady said yep I will have this ready by such a time. Logo lady had family emergency as didn't someone mention she told chins she was in hospital? Hospital of course meant she couldn't finish her logo, chins didn't accept this and went off her chin over it....... am I close?
yeah she made a 2 hour story about it aswell

• Haha
well if you didn't already want to slap her you sure will after watching the latest stories, what a cocky, smug prick she is! does she think it makes her look good to behave like this? she's like a cocky teenager at school who has the "tude" and acts hard, honestly its like a sketch from little britain!
good job she got the logo guys because she was going to take this further if not ;) £60 in small claims court for £8........what a fruit loop she is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
GUYS GUYS i now know why she has no time to busy chasing her 8 quid

i may or may not have directed the woman to this thread aswell ...........................wooopsssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine buying one of them perfumes off chins then contacting her for a refund , bet she would disappear off the net ! She just gets more vile and her head looks massive she reminds me of uncle fester from Adam family or penguin from batman

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.