Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think she can’t get anymore delusional and not even have the words “self aware” in her limited vocabulary she goes and trumps herself, banging on about how the girl involved in logogate must delete any negative comments and doesn’t address any of them...mmm who wears the Queen of the Delete Button crown? Yes Janeychins it’s YOU!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
well if you didn't already want to slap her you sure will after watching the latest stories, what a cocky, smug prick she is! does she think it makes her look good to behave like this? she's like a cocky teenager at school who has the "tude" and acts hard, honestly its like a sketch from little britain!
good job she got the logo guys because she was going to take this further if not ;) £60 in small claims court for £8........what a fruit loop she is
What's with all the head wobbling? Does she think that makes her look hard? I hope she remembers this bollocks the next time she's on here snotting that a customer was rude to her. And if she was honest, she would have used the goods/services option on Paypal and been able to avoid all this crap. Let this be a warning to anyone thinking of either purchasing a product from her or joining her cult as one of her downline...

GUYS GUYS i now know why she has no time to busy chasing her 8 quid

i may or may not have directed the woman to this thread aswell ...........................wooopsssss
*high five*

Reactions: 7
And also what the hell is she wearing ? She has the worst taste in clothes I’ve ever seen everything looks nasty and tacky , you can tell she dresses the bean too they both look a right state 🤢

• Haha
And also what the hell is she wearing ? She has the worst taste in clothes I’ve ever seen everything looks nasty and tacky , you can tell she dresses the bean too they both look a right state 🤢
I hope she wasn't expecting any disagreement when she said she looks like she's wearing a life jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine buying one of them perfumes off chins then contacting her for a refund , bet she would disappear off the net ! She just gets more vile and her head looks massive she reminds me of uncle fester from Adam family or penguin from batman
Hahaha yesss penquin from batman 🤣🤣

• Haha
i wont disclose infomation because its not fair but i have found out so much about this lady she is so kind and geuinally has a lot of things going on and lets just say if chins cares about mental health like she said should have been more understanding considering she said she has aniexty oh wait...............
honestly could not think she could get any more vile she makes me feel sick nasty witch i hope im allowed to say this admins plz dont ban me xxxxx

i wont disclose infomation because its not fair but i have found out so much about this lady she is so kind and geuinally has a lot of things going on and lets just say if chins cares about mental health like she said should have been more understanding considering she said she has aniexty oh wait...............
honestly could not think she could get any more vile she makes me feel sick nasty witch i hope im allowed to say this admins plz dont ban me xxxxx
Jane has been unraveling for a few months now & this is just another nail in the coffin. Give it 6 months and she'll have given up on all this pyramid scheme bollocks and disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jane has been unraveling for a few months now & this is just another nail in the coffin. Give it 6 months and she'll have given up on all this pyramid scheme bollocks and disappeared.
ii just dont get how u could be even more vile and think of this realisticly right does not make sense she said she was recommended by a recruit right but then today goes on to say this recruit had to chase up for her well if someone told u that to start off why would u order from them i wouldnt personally ?? does not add up
and also messaging random people aswell i also have notified this girl shes using a free app to make the logos aswell

Reactions: 6
ii just dont get how u could be even more vile and think of this realisticly right does not make sense she said she was recommended by a recruit right but then today goes on to say this recruit had to chase up for her well if someone told u that to start off why would u order from them i wouldnt personally ?? does not add up
and also messaging random people aswell i also have notified this girl shes using a free app to make the logos aswell
Jane is a nasty piece of work. We said it all along and now we're being proved right. Knowing what she is like, she's probably more pissed off that the lady didn't just offer her a freebie on account of her celebrity status.

• Heart
Jane is a nasty piece of work. We said it all along and now we're being proved right. Knowing what she is like, she's probably more pissed off that the lady didn't just offer her a freebie on account of her celebrity status.
yessss i agree with this and she said i wont name and shame easy to find though jane and i bet secretly she wanted her followers to find her

Reactions: 6
yessss i agree with this and she said i wont name and shame easy to find though jane and i bet secretly she wanted her followers to find her
She knows exactly what she's doing. I've never fallen for that ditsy cuddly front. There is absolutely nothing kind, honest or friendly about that thing. Spouts positiffity and law of a traction and all she does is moan about people. Normally it's her poor old neighbour but this week it's the logo lady. She's a nobody going nowhere. She can't even manage to lose a few pounds and keep them off. Whatever your opinion of them, It's hilarious when you look at how far other You Tubers have come in the last 2 years and compare it to what Jane has achieved. Her highlights over the last 24 months have been a dodgy hairdryer from Ali express and a 30p pizza off the floor at Asda.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
God Jane gets worse and worse. Surely this is the beginning of the end. How does she not see it. She's gone from a kinda likeable ditz to full on Karen. The whole sorry story is just making her look worse. Who in their right mind would want to work with her or do anything for her if they had seen that. I know i wouldn't if I had a business. She really should be ashamed in my opinion. Most people would just sort a dispute in private like an adult but not Jane. Her life is a huge mess and I'm sure within a year the whole lot will have imploded. I wouldnt be surprised if she is left with nothing. Maybe she should quit while she's ahead. What i wouldnt give for an ill fitting clothing haul right now.

• Haha
"im too nice so I took the screen shots of the messages down" more like she knew she could be in trouble for that part! honestly she's been vile over this, can you imagine if it was the other way round and someone was calling her out on their stories the way she's doing with this woman?
calling herself detective Jane......oh do duck off you melt

• Haha
I've never wanted to 💩 on someone's face as much as I do right now!
But I couldn't do that could I? She's just too nice! If that's her nice side I'd hate to see her narsty side 🙈

• Haha
God Jane gets worse and worse. Surely this is the beginning of the end. How does she not see it. She's gone from a kinda likeable ditz to full on Karen. The whole sorry story is just making her look worse. Who in their right mind would want to work with her or do anything for her if they had seen that. I know i wouldn't if I had a business. She really should be ashamed in my opinion. Most people would just sort a dispute in private like an adult but not Jane. Her life is a huge mess and I'm sure within a year the whole lot will have imploded. I wouldnt be surprised if she is left with nothing. Maybe she should quit while she's ahead. What i wouldnt give for an ill fitting clothing haul right now.
Perhaps if she wasn't such an obnoxious cretin she would have a close friend who she could rant to so she could get it out of her system in private and not parade her dirty laundry all over a public platform. How she is behaving is extremely unprofessional.

"im too nice so I took the screen shots of the messages down" more like she knew she could be in trouble for that part! honestly she's been vile over this, can you imagine if it was the other way round and someone was calling her out on their stories the way she's doing with this woman?
calling herself detective Jane......oh do duck off you melt
Probably shitting herself that the lady might return the favour and post some of her messages.

• Haha
i even used to like charlie but na hes as bad as her tbh
I used to feel a bit sorry for him but nahh not any more he's definately as awful as her...their life is the biggest car crash going, they really think they are celebrities or something. Im sure he eggs her on with her madness and general ridiculousness. And as for her saying this logo woman has deleted any negative comments...pot kettle anyone. Jane is the bloody queen of deleting negative comments. Grrr she makes me so angry. Can we just get her cancelled yet

• Haha
I used to feel a bit sorry for him but nahh not any more he's definately as awful as her...their life is the biggest car crash going, they really think they are celebrities or something. Im sure he eggs her on with her madness and general ridiculousness. And as for her saying this logo woman has deleted any negative comments...pot kettle anyone. Jane is the bloody queen of deleting negative comments. Grrr she makes me so angry. Can we just get her cancelled yet
well the car failed its mot and they were making sly comments about the car not being 100 percent yesterday il have a glass of champagne when that car goes down hill either that and she gets this car she wont be able to afford unless she keeps her sales up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.