Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Yea stupid twat probably thinks we’re all like that up North. Well best get me flat cap on and take the whippets out for walk down t’ lane !
She is an uneducated swine. She barely leaves Eastbourne so she probably believes all stereotypes about other places are true haha I guarantee that if she ever makes her way up here to Scotland (which I hope she doesn’t!), she will say something like ‘we went to Scott-Lind, we was disappointed that noone wears kilts, we fought it was a fing up there, dint we Charwee?’

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
A team leader who cuts her husband’s sandwiches for work into shapes 🤣 and a kids Apple pack ! She’s a proper girl bossssss 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
The women that almost fainted at the price of a Charlotte tilbury mascara, but is now happy to sell one at £18 she really pisses me off , why buy that shit when u can treat yourself to a high end brand with lovely packaging? No dumpy women who’s office consists of washing and cheap nasty prints is convince me Otherwise
she's moaned loads in the past about the price of mascara and always says she buys maybelinne "offa" amazon as its cheaper than boots or superdrug and that primark are her faves as they're so cheap, the fact she's now trying to flog one at £18 is a bloody joke, I think all the FM stuff looks naff and really dated packaging wise anyway, why pay £18 for that?

Marj24

VIP Member
Thank you fellow antigammon tattlers for your support regarding my recent oversharing in respect of my son. He has lost just over a stone in a week through firstly a clear liquid diet, and then moving on to introducing a light, easily digested diet. He is 6 foot and weighted less than Jane to start with but still could stand to lose a few pounds. He is also feeling much better.

If her porkiness is reading here, wake up! You have already had your gall bladder removed. Youth is not a guarantee of health, you may soon pay the price if you don't address your apalling diet, and your podgy husband too.

Also respect Charlie's mum, you both are a disgrace!

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Was she really in hospital or didn't she mention it? Because if she's picking on someone who's poorly that makes her even more of a vile bully.

If chins is this upset over an £8.00 poxy logo I think she needs to phone the SAMARITANS 🤪 she's not right in the head ranting like this over something trivial
thats why i never mentioned it while messaging the woman bare in mind at this point she never knew about the stories aswell as i mentioned them later on and she said she was in hospital with both physical and mental illness which is why she did not reply she also said shes had a ton of orders recently and other things going on so guessing the stress got to her she ended up in hospital and its all well and good jane saying just tell me not being funny if your in hospital cause ur unwell last thing u want to do is pick your phone up

literally im so angry with jane this for me is despicable i thought how she treated charlies mum was bad but this ohh shes got me so angry

• Wow

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
She doesn’t give a shit does she, taking the Musclefood freebies saying how wonderful it is, making out she lost weight on it, then eating shite for weeks saying she’s back to square one (again) she’s a total laughing stock
It would be bad enough if she was spouting all this shit with her colleagues and 'friends' (there's always one in a crowd) but she actually puts it out there on the www. for all to see and thinks its ok. It's just embarrassing.

I am just grateful that I am who I am and I don't mean that in a conceited way.
I don't suffer fools gladly, (you may have noticed and I don't think I'd be wrong in saying you lot are the same!).
I am not a sheep, never have been, never will.
I like to be original/different, not the same, just to fit in.
I have an opinion and I'm not afraid to say it even if it's different to everyone else!
I am a good judge of character - can spot a fraud a mile away.

What about you Jane...
I am an honest kind person.
I am losing weight
I like pukka pies
I like to follow the crowd.
I like to copy others
I like dogging
I am vulnerable and an MLM's dream
I love all food
I am lazy but pretend to be busy

Last edited:
  • Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
She's been gifted all these plans, been cal counting for what, one year? Two years? And has learnt naff all! It's so embarrassing but she really doesn't care 🤦🏼‍♀️
She doesn’t give a shit does she, taking the Musclefood freebies saying how wonderful it is, making out she lost weight on it, then eating shite for weeks saying she’s back to square one (again) she’s a total laughing stock

monga

VIP Member
Hers probably doesn't fit after her 8 st gain 😂 I think he always wears his ,it not like anyone's going to steal him or anything now is it ? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Possibly....they’ll want private time ‘to reconnect as a couple’ because they lead such hectic lives and Jane will have read that somewhere.....

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Does everyone not tag someone they don't know to show them they have bought fabric conditioner and set it to mood music then?!?! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Helen gave it up because she couldn't " weed out the trolls" ( not the words she used ) I'd love to know who was trolling her ? we certainly didn't have much to say about her ,unless the old saying is true keep your friends close and your enemies closer ;) I'm sure both Helen and Jane have a secret loathe for each other ..Jane certainly doesn't like the fact Helen is more popular, even with her own sheep !

monga

VIP Member
Christ, with cliffhangers like that she should be part of the script writing team for Line of Duty 😰 Hopefully we find out the fate of the £8 soon because I won’t sleep tonight unless I know.
Just shows the liar Jane is ,she said she had to pay double to get someone else to do the logo ,then goes on to say she did her own logo :ROFLMAO:latest update she still hasn't got either the logo or the refund ,shes just gone to pick Charlie up in the jalopy and shes wobbling like a giant jelly ( obviously the suspension has gone )

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I am so stunned at her level of arrogance and failure to see things how they truly are.... is she taking the fucking piss in that latest vlog 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her life is busy?!?!?! She doesn't get time with the bean?!?! 😳

I agree with all the comments above.. she is 100% addressing tattle yet again! ... she buys things she doesn't need to review to earn fucking money off youtube, the stupid bitch. Is the penny finally dropping that people only watch her to take the piss? And the ridiculous way she conducts herself, and that gormless husband of hers.. do they honestly think people won't say anything? We can only judge her by what she chooses to show! She does take things for free and skank whatever she can... they totally mislead people with the muscle food plan! They were NOT losing any weight, they were putting it on!!! And LYING!

She's clearly got mental health issues. She craves and seeks sympathy from people constantly. She's always got to be more hard done by than anyone else. She's also a compulsive liar. Just had to get it in there how bad she felt through the height of the pandemic 🙄🙄🙄 she absolutely disgusts me

• Heart