Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
The Girl said she refunded her money through he email/paypal but Jane never got the refund so she messaged the girl back to let her know and the girl asked her to confirm her email ,Jane was saying if she refunded me surely she would know my email ...that's how it ended unless she's added to it ??
Christ, with cliffhangers like that she should be part of the script writing team for Line of Duty ๐Ÿ˜ฐ Hopefully we find out the fate of the ยฃ8 soon because I wonโ€™t sleep tonight unless I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

lexiloo

VIP Member
also, if it is that cartoon yourself , toon me website she has gone against their terms and conditions. (i know someone mentioned that it could be that website)

The Services are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyright laws and international conventions. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, upload, distribute, perform, display, or except as expressly provided in this Agreement, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, or create derivative works based on, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part.

You may download or copy the Content, and other items displayed in the Services for download, for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Downloading, copying, or storing any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from LINEROCK INVESTMENTS, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content's copyright notice

I have lingered in the background laughing at your witty comments (Fave comments - wonkgob, tubberware, mortgage eyes etc) but her posts tonight have annoyed me. Ever since she moved so far away ...downstairs, she has changed into this horrible person. I found her dim but pleasant but now she infuriates me.
Welcome, pull up a chair and get your club biscuits ready ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 14

kadykal95

Chatty Member

One for Jane to watch! She explains at the end why the pandemic has caused more people to join and why its all going to end badly.

Reactions: 13

bananasplit88

VIP Member
I'd say a lot of people who get suckered into these MLM scams lose friends over it. A number of years ago I used to do a Zumba class. It was really enjoyable and the instructor was a really nice woman. Then she started shilling juices for one of these organisations and she really changed. She set up a secret group on Facebook that she wanted everyone to join - she was very pushy about it. One evening she finished the class early to do a presentation on her products (nobody had asked for this). She was looking for people to sign up and join her. Nobody was willing to and she started acting really insulted and even annoyed. The whole thing was so unbelievably awkward and lots of the girls, myself included, stopped going to her classes. She had a successful Zumba business that she had invested a lot of time and energy in and it went belly up because of her pushy sales tactics. I looked her up recently and surprise! She's no longer involved in selling that crap.
Apologies for the long post but these scams really creep me out.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
what a moaning arse hole she is! All that could have been said over 4 or 5 stories not 19 like she did!!! its very easy to see the real Jane from that rant, what a tit she makes of herself and doesn't she look a beaut?? ;)

jane.png

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
I started watching Jane a few years ago for food hauls (I know, it's sad but I do enjoy hauls) and I also watch Angie. They've been through SW and Muscle Foods and calorie counting but it all goes around in circles. Did anyone watch J&C in Ibiza last year, they hired a car but didn't go very far. I took a bit of a break over Christmas but when I googled her this forum came up. This is my first post, I've been lurking since Feb, I like to get the feel of a forum before posting and you seem like a decent bunch :)
Hi :) I think all on this thread started watching her and kinda liked her content, then the ego grew, the lies started and we all gravitated here. OMG the Ibiza we did nothing different to home on holiday vlog :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I cant speak for myself but the rest on here are a bloody hilarious bunch!

Enjoy your stay :LOL:

monga

VIP Member
So she's going to complain to FB and paypal about this girl ,she'll give her to midnight to come across with her money or goods ,but not before plugging her own logos for ยฃ5 ,she then goes on to say she accidentally showed the girls logo and feels bad because as she's such a good person she doesn't like slating people, and maybe the girls a single mother with kids to feed ...but she's got to midnight before she goes in with all guns blazing ๐Ÿ˜‚ she's a joke..

• Wow

hedgewitch

What a sad wanker
What the actual fuck. So any normal person would go and watch the sun go down. Nope not Jane. She sits watching Netflix and waiting for her fucking Just Eat to be delivered. Just try lifting your head up from you screens Chins. There is a whole fucking world out there.

Although I first read it as "we love taking it up Beachy Head" Yep! That's what she said........ Dodgy speed reading. Sometimes a blessing, sometimes a curse.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Just watched. She is defo implying its someone else who is in her YouTube sphere when she says "tit for tat" . Couldnt tell if it was a Male or female she was on about but my guess is she wants us to think its Patrick. Patrick had been far to busy eating all pies since the Slimcon drama to give a shit about what Jane is it isnt buying. She could be implying it KateSW or maybe even Gemma Falko (AKA Gemma's Journey). Its definitely someone shes fallen out with.
She said he ! but she also said they had gotten close to his family ? her and Patrick fell out a long time ago ,from slimcon i'd imagine ..

It was toe curling ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ did Amy buy one? ๐Ÿ˜„
Does a fish swim ๐Ÿ˜‚

Whoever Jane was referring to on her latest vid come and join us we'd love to hear all the juicy details ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Haha

JDo777

Chins you need the size 20 in your new jumper, no amount of tugging at it will make it bigger or make it fit!

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
What a shit show, she can't even read the numbers she's written

aww amy got flower bomb that she's already got :ROFLMAO:

The next person is her mum....

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
I loved the I dont expect something for nothing rant :ROFLMAO:

Says the girl who would happily take a freebie anything and sell her own fucking gran for a free chok lit bar!!!!

How she has the audacity to accuse anyone of scamming when she is doing this daily with her FM biz niss by charging people more than they can buy online for! Fucking cheek of her.

Poor woman who was trying to create her new logo was probably having issues trying to fit her fat wonky gob in without it looking like piss poor artwork. The girl has a business to run and frankly that face would be enough to put anyone off ordering

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
Exactly what I was thinking Monga, she's clocked on and decided to block them getting info passed on about her. I dont blame her ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
His Mums not so slow ,I'm sure she's broken hearted the way Charlie has abandoned her, we saw from the footage of her flat it was like a shrine to him ,photos everywhere .It's sad to think her only son would treat her like that ..Just to please his sad excuse of a wife ...KARMAS a bitch(y)