Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Janes latest tit show , that poor mother in law 😭 Jane she needs love that’s what she needs ! You can tell jane can’t wait for her to be out of the picture , Charlie is disgusting he needs to grow a pair stop sitting on the edge of a cliff, eating in a 1980s love machine and be a son ! Jane said it’s an insult his mum does not want them to know anything ? How can that be an insult if she very unwell 🤯 evil witch !!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just watched Janes latest tit show , that poor mother in law 😭 Jane she needs love that’s what she needs ! You can tell jane can’t wait for her to be out of the picture , Charlie is disgusting he needs to grow a pair stop sitting on the edge of a cliff, eating in a 1980s love machine and be a son ! Jane said it’s an insult his mum does not want them to know anything ? How can that be an insult if she very unwell 🤯 evil witch !!
If my business was all over youtube I’m sure I wouldn’t wanna tell them either who knows maybe the mother in law has always known about her channel but played dumb and now bad enough of her absolute tit

Reactions: 11
She’s mentioned someone who writes books previously but can’t remember much more about it or how they know each other 😆
Well I've checked the other bint out on FB , she lives in Eastbourne and is an author and just published her latest drivel however chins isn't in her friends list she's obviously gone there friend of a friend or just as a bleeping gatecrasher looking for free grub and drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They must be trying to sign Charlie up as her power of attorney ,so he'll be able to keep her in a care facility weather she likes it or not ,but it's not as easy as she thinks there's a lot of assessments to go through including a psychiatric assessment ,I don't think his mums as far gone as she's making out if she was her social worker would've already these assessments in place alongside her GP and consultants ..

Reactions: 7
her engagement is crap for a author no comments or anything ? no hate to the lass but just makes no sense

anyone here watch donna dyble
just seen her 1.1 account on instagram shes a consultant now too ? is that ran like an MLM aswell does anyone knows or is it like being a slimming world consultant
Donna got on my nerves at how she would gain weight and blame everyone else but herself.

Reactions: 4
Well I've checked the other bint out on FB , she lives in Eastbourne and is an author and just published her latest drivel however chins isn't in her friends list she's obviously gone there friend of a friend or just as a bleeping gatecrasher looking for free grub and drinks
She must be going to sign Jane up to promote her book alongside the FM tit :ROFLMAO: she'll be spraying the page with a scent of your choice ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jane makes out that Chawlee,s mam isn't all there but I,m thinking she,s just the opposite. By the sound of it she has sussed Miss Piggy out and they have little time for each other and as a result probably wouldn't want that money grabbers fat fingers on Chawlee, s inheritance, so maybe she,s being cruel to be kind. She,s not letting him know anything anymore about her health or her life by the sound of things as let's face it he,s a fanny anyway and about as supportive as a broken crutch. So perhaps she might have changed her will and left everything to the local cat protection league ! ,now that would be fun to see the porkers face if that was the case 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jane makes out that Chawlee,s mam isn't all there but I,m thinking she,s just the opposite. By the sound of it she has sussed Miss Piggy out and they have little time for each other and as a result probably wouldn't want that money grabbers fat fingers on Chawlee, s inheritance, so maybe she,s being cruel to be kind. She,s not letting him know anything anymore about her health or her life by the sound of things as let's face it he,s a fanny anyway and about as supportive as a broken crutch. So perhaps she might have changed her will and left everything to the local cat protection league ! ,now that would be fun to see the porkers face if that was the case 🤣🤣🤣
Would serve those two beggars right ,they'll be waiting to get their trotters on her bank account to put towards a house deposit..

Oh no ! check out her latest stories :ROFLMAO: I'm beginning to feel sorry for Hinch:LOL: she's at her creative best !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Does everyone not tag someone they don't know to show them they have bought fabric conditioner and set it to mood music then?!?! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me she's only plugging the book 😂 what scent do you all require :ROFLMAO: Her and Charlie are actually featured in the book and in the sequel they take on a nasty streak ...is it their biography by any chance 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me she's only plugging the book 😂 what scent do you all require :ROFLMAO: Her and Charlie are actually featured in the book and in the sequel they take on a nasty streak ...is it their biography by any chance 🤔
Does anyone else feel this is set up like we never heard of this person before ?

So many people r excited about this book yet her engagement saids otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else feel this is set up like we never heard of this person before ?

So many people r excited about this book yet her engagement saids otherwise
Well if Jane and Charlie are as much as she can muster as characters ...no wonder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What have I missed? What book?? xx

What have I missed? What book?? xx
Its ok, seen it! Charlie jogs back to .... He couldnt do a fast paced walk ffs! Though did like the quote about the beachball, you think the friend was throwing shade :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ooh ! looks like the MIL has put Charlie in the bad books ,she is in a care home but doesn't like it and when Charlie went to visit she barely spoke to him when he enquired about her health he was told his mum has told them not to disclose any info to anyone including him.Janes making out she's confused and doesn't know what she's saying or what day it is ...my guess is she's seen exactly how they've treated her and is done with them ,she's due to leave the home soon and Jane said she'll never manage as theres steps up to her flat and her mobility isn't great but instead of offering for her to come and stay she's suggested to charlie they could turn her flat into a bedsit and have everything in the one room.She's said Charlie is so stressed out about it and she's told him he has to put his mental health first and his priorities first there's only so much he can do ,,so in other words leave his mum to it :cautious: once again she 's just filled another vlog (members too) with her spin on Charlies mums health and private business ..she's disgusting ..
Exactly what I was thinking Monga, she's clocked on and decided to block them getting info passed on about her. I dont blame her 👏👏👏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.