Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane makes out that Chawlee,s mam isn't all there but I,m thinking she,s just the opposite. By the sound of it she has sussed Miss Piggy out and they have little time for each other and as a result probably wouldn't want that money grabbers fat fingers on Chawlee, s inheritance, so maybe she,s being cruel to be kind. She,s not letting him know anything anymore about her health or her life by the sound of things as let's face it he,s a fanny anyway and about as supportive as a broken crutch. So perhaps she might have changed her will and left everything to the local cat protection league ! ,now that would be fun to see the porkers face if that was the case 🤣🤣🤣
I might even pay the members fee for the video if she does that 🤣🤣 it would be gold to see their faces when they found out

Does anyone else feel this is set up like we never heard of this person before ?

So many people r excited about this book yet her engagement saids otherwise
We Will probably never hear of her again either :/

Well if Jane and Charlie are as much as she can muster as characters ...no wonder 😂
Review on the back
'Yea its alright'
Mr C Gammons 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly what I was thinking Monga, she's clocked on and decided to block them getting info passed on about her. I dont blame her 👏👏👏
His Mums not so slow ,I'm sure she's broken hearted the way Charlie has abandoned her, we saw from the footage of her flat it was like a shrine to him ,photos everywhere .It's sad to think her only son would treat her like that ..Just to please his sad excuse of a wife ...KARMAS a witch(y)

Reactions: 13
His Mums not so slow ,I'm sure she's broken hearted the way Charlie has abandoned her, we saw from the footage of her flat it was like a shrine to him ,photos everywhere .It's sad to think her only son would treat her like that ..Just to please his sad excuse of a wife ...KARMAS a witch(y)
Maybe she secretly watches chins on you tube and has well and truly marked her card!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly what I was thinking Monga, she's clocked on and decided to block them getting info passed on about her. I dont blame her 👏👏👏
Someones probably told her that her private business is being discussed on youtube so this may be why she has put an embargo on bean.

Reactions: 11
Just seen someone on my insta plugging FM bloody advent calendars 😭 gonna have weeks of chins plugging these no doubt 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Something bad must have gone down for a mum not to want to let her only son know about her health. I know everything about my mums health and even her finances, she says if it came to it she would want me to have POA if she ever got too poorly to deal with things by herself, I could even do her weekly shop without a list.

Reactions: 14
A book with the bean and wobble gob as characters???? sin bin special in WHsmith if I ever heard one!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was surprised when she said that tbh we know how much Charlie means to his mum .I wonder who the family members are that she keeps mentioning I thought his mum had no family only Charlie ? remember she said that neighbours were preparing meals for her when Charlie couldn't get down and when she was taken to hospital (pre covid) Charlie had no one to help out ? now all of a sudden there's other family members ..

Reactions: 9
Following her latest Instagram, I call another “anxiety” attack and time off from Tesco! A lot of the symptoms on that list can also be put down to Chin’s weight gain and poor diet! I’m not underestimating the awful symptoms true anxiety inflicts upon us, as a genuine sufferer for most of my life I know how debilitating it is but I also know you have to help yourself and get the help you need.

The way she mentioned Charlie being ill with stress after the wedding and blames his mum.. sure it had nothing to do working how many jobs to pay for the wedding whilst she didn’t even bother to get any overtime... no 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I was surprised when she said that tbh we know how much Charlie means to his mum .I wonder who the family members are that she keeps mentioning I thought his mum had no family only Charlie ? remember she said that neighbours were preparing meals for her when Charlie couldn't get down and when she was taken to hospital (pre covid) Charlie had no one to help out ? now all of a sudden there's other family members ..
I’m sure they’ve mentioned them before once or twice, I don’t think they’ve ever said who it is though, Maybe the Mum has siblings, nieces nephews who have been helping out. Charlie has even said once that his Nan and Grandad have helped his Mum out but obviously they’ve been shielding in recent months. It wouldn’t surprise me if they just sat back and let Charlie’s second cousin once removed care for his mother 🤣

The way she mentioned Charlie being ill with stress after the wedding and blames his mum.. sure it had nothing to do working how many jobs to pay for the wedding whilst she didn’t even bother to get any overtime... no 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ooh when did she say that x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was in the chit chat vlog she said she was worried he would make himself ill again like he was after the wedding..
also noticed she happens to plug her paid membership channel whilst telling everyone about his mums health..

I’m sure they’ve mentioned them before once or twice, I don’t think they’ve ever said who it is though, Maybe the Mum has siblings, nieces nephews who have been helping out. Charlie has even said once that his Nan and Grandad have helped his Mum out but obviously they’ve been shielding in recent months. It wouldn’t surprise me if they just sat back and let Charlie’s second cousin once removed care for his mother 🤣

Ooh when did she say that x
Yeah remember Charlie was having the migraines he went to A&E with them..

Following her latest Instagram, I call another “anxiety” attack and time off from Tesco! A lot of the symptoms on that list can also be put down to Chin’s weight gain and poor diet! I’m not underestimating the awful symptoms true anxiety inflicts upon us, as a genuine sufferer for most of my life I know how debilitating it is but I also know you have to help yourself and get the help you need.
The only anxiety Chins suffers from is if the treat drawer is running low!

Yeah remember Charlie was having the migraines he went to A&E with them..
I get bloody horrendous migraines (which have got worse as I got older) they can lay me out for a couple of days and I have never once been to A & E for them, waiting for a CAT scan appointment currently as they have become a lot more frequent over the lat year.

The pair of them use A & E like a bloody walk in centre. Makes me so angry, He went for a pulled muscle too as he didnt want to take the time off work! :mad:

I get bloody horrendous migraines (which have got worse as I got older) they can lay me out for a couple of days and I have never once been to A & E for them, waiting for a CAT scan appointment currently as they have become a lot more frequent over the lat year.

The pair of them use A & E like a bloody walk in centre. Makes me so angry, He went for a pulled muscle too as he didnt want to take the time off work! :mad:
Do you get the hangover feeling when the attack is over? You feel drained, sick, tired and a bit confused. Its called postdrome.

Reactions: 4

Yeah I get them from time to time they are the devil ..but I've never used A&E, surely going to see his GP would've been the right approach..Hopefully you get sorted soon they're so disabling x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.