Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend has a daughter in law like Jane......her son is now the ‘wife’s property’ and mum is largely ignored by them now! Her son is completely under his wife’s thumb and just does as he’s told. It’s so sad, but she’s chosen to just accept the crumbs she’s given and doesn’t make waves......as soon as they married he became ‘hers’ 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Imagine chins pregnant 😭 that poor baby would be in boohoo baby outfits and have a blended up kfc in its bottle , gotta say tho the vlogs would be hilarious and I’d consider joining her only fans 😂
Also could imagine them strapping the baby on the roof of the wank mobile for date nights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine chins pregnant 😭 that poor baby would be in boohoo baby outfits and have a blended up kfc in its bottle , gotta say tho the vlogs would be hilarious and I’d consider joining her only fans 😂
Also could imagine them strapping the baby on the roof of the wank mobile for date nights 😂
In the course of my previous career, we once had a naughty lady in er...*cough cough* custody who had her baby with her. When we asked if we could get anything for baby to eat or drink, she announced "MASHED TAYTA" "HE ONLY EATS MASHED TAYTA" This kid was barely a year old. I imagine Chins would have a similar parenting style.

• Haha
  • Wow
This is what is infuriating about her, giving out tips on cal counting and she's not lost an ounce doing it since she quit sw 🙄 she has such a high opinion of herself yet has achieved bugger all in life

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is what is infuriating about her, giving out tips on cal counting and she's not lost an ounce doing it since she quit sw 🙄 she has such a high opinion of herself yet has achieved bugger all in life
Exactly this! She spouting off about protein but eats pukka pies ffs, how about concentrating on the saturated fat you dopey mare! I’m not doing sw right now or calorie counting as such I’m just watching what I’m eating, I wouldn’t dream of scoffing a pukka pie while I’m cutting down but hey anything goes with chins!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I could give this more than one 'love' I would!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly this! She spouting off about protein but eats pukka pies ffs, how about concentrating on the saturated fat you dopey mare! I’m not doing sw right now or calorie counting as such I’m just watching what I’m eating, I wouldn’t dream of scoffing a pukka pie while I’m cutting down but hey anything goes with chins!
She's been gifted all these plans, been cal counting for what, one year? Two years? And has learnt naff all! It's so embarrassing but she really doesn't care 🤦🏼‍♀️

She's been gifted all these plans, been cal counting for what, one year? Two years? And has learnt naff all! It's so embarrassing but she really doesn't care 🤦🏼‍♀️
She doesn’t give a tit does she, taking the Musclefood freebies saying how wonderful it is, making out she lost weight on it, then eating shite for weeks saying she’s back to square one (again) she’s a total laughing stock

Reactions: 13
Ajsjjashs jane has only fans r u joking please tell me you are

• Haha
She doesn’t give a tit does she, taking the Musclefood freebies saying how wonderful it is, making out she lost weight on it, then eating shite for weeks saying she’s back to square one (again) she’s a total laughing stock
It would be bad enough if she was spouting all this tit with her colleagues and 'friends' (there's always one in a crowd) but she actually puts it out there on the www. for all to see and thinks its ok. It's just embarrassing.

I am just grateful that I am who I am and I don't mean that in a conceited way.
I don't suffer fools gladly, (you may have noticed and I don't think I'd be wrong in saying you lot are the same!).
I am not a sheep, never have been, never will.
I like to be original/different, not the same, just to fit in.
I have an opinion and I'm not afraid to say it even if it's different to everyone else!
I am a good judge of character - can spot a fraud a mile away.

What about you Jane...
I am an honest kind person.
I am losing weight
I like pukka pies
I like to follow the crowd.
I like to copy others
I like dogging
I am vulnerable and an MLM's dream
I love all food
I am lazy but pretend to be busy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It would be bad enough if she was spouting all this tit with her colleagues and 'friends' (there's always one in a crowd) but she actually puts it out there on the www. for all to see and thinks its ok. It's just embarrassing.

I am just grateful that I am who I am and I don't mean that in a conceited way.
I don't suffer fools gladly, (you may have noticed and I don't think I'd be wrong in saying you lot are the same!).
I am not a sheep, never have been, never will.
I like to be original/different, not the same, just to fit in.
I have an opinion and I'm not afraid to say it even if it's different to everyone else!
I am a good judge of character - can spot a fraud a mile away.

What about you Jane...
I am an honest kind person.
I am losing weight
I like pukka pies
I like to follow the crowd.
I like to copy others
I like dogging
I am vulnerable and an MLM's dream
I love all food
Somone should send jane these videos see what she saids 😂

Also just noticed shes added credit to the photo she clearly copied was that after reading here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Also just noticed shes added credit to the photo she clearly copied was that after reading here 😂😂
I believe you are supposed to ask for permission to use someones photo...not just credit it.

• Haha
my advice for calorie counting is make sure you stay within your calories and not have 6 months off for a special occasion 😂 it’s kind of sad she wants to be like her up line but her up line seems to have friends and a socia life whilst janes in her stained nighty doing her tash most evenings

• Haha
Totally agree, Charlie could do so much better. I think underneath all the bumbling he's a decent bloke. If the theory that men pick their partners in the image of their mother is true, it kind of explains a lot with regards to why Charlie lets her get away with bossing him around. It also explains a lot with regards to how the Chins behaves in respect of the MIL. There is probably a battle of wills going on there to try and prove whose the most dominant woman in poor old Bean's life.

View attachment 225451

Eh?? Yep. Ok then. My top tip for calorie counting would be never mix coloured laundry with whites and 3 o'clock.

Also, why is she so obsessed with protein? On what grounds is she increasing hers? How much does she already have in her diet? How much does she need for her activity level? If she's so worried about protein, what is the split for her other macros? Since when did she qualify as a nutritionist so she is allowed to tell people to increase the protein in their diet without knowing anything about them??

I hope her nephews parents thoroughly disinfect that toy before they give it to the poor little sod after it's been rolling about on the floor of the Gammons bathroom. Imagine picking that up and finding one of her pubes wrapped around the wheels....
😂😂 She really is a prized heifer isn’t she.... she’s obviously seen someone else mention the protein thing and run with it as gospel ... because gazillion calorie hasn’t got the foggiest about macros... here’s a clue Jane if your reading my son 6ft 4 built like a brick tit house rugby playing son, he needs extra protein... you sitting on your arse in your spare bedroom ( sorry office ) stuffing wanky perfume into Jiffy bags ... you DON’T

my advice for calorie counting is make sure you stay within your calories and not have 6 months off for a special occasion 😂 it’s kind of sad she wants to be like her up line but her up line seems to have friends and a socia life whilst janes in her stained nighty doing her tash most evenings
😂😂 she does it’s just she awards herself the calorie allowance of the worlds strongest man...

• Haha
Is she flogging dangerous bath toys now because she saw the lying Hinch buy it?
I wondered why she was advising that. I dont even think they pay her for this just gift her the bath toy for free. Thought it sad an odd thing for Chins clearly it's a Hinch wannabe thing.😒🙄

You are supposed to credit them but even then you could be commiting copyright theft.

Reactions: 4
I thought she bought it on Amazon for her nephew ,does she have an Amazon shop ? if so she'll get a few pence if anyone decides to purchase it ..

Reactions: 3
I thought she bought it on Amazon for her nephew ,does she have an Amazon shop ? if so she'll get a few pence if anyone decides to purchase it ..
It's an AD link. I remember one of the Instagram SW lives with her and Helen talking about how they get offered crazy stuff off of Amazon for free to promote vis link or review. They buy it and then the price is refunded. Had assumed it was one of those.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.