Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's losing it by the day ,any wonder Charlies turned to the drink ! she was bad before but she must be insufferable now :rolleyes:

Well going by the balloon pop I'd say she's full of :poop: out of all the sheep she has she only managed to sell 8 balloons and 1 of them was her mum ...
Something doesn't add up for sure 🤔 Then again "maffs" was never Jane's strong point.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is it she doesn’t understand? Does daft boy not understand it either? He seems to have one more brain cell than her.....mind you, by the time he’s finished droning on explaining it, you’d want to drive the thing into a wall
Charlie is an idiot too. He's probably just happy Jane is making a few quid extra a month. He took on a second job to pay for their wedding while Jane happily continued part time. In that moment he should of realised that Jane was selfish and lazy.

What an absolute melt ... anxiety my arse as for the doctor having her back. Jane, love you are just another patient to him... you have a 10 minute appointment and he dishes out anxiety tablets that you refused to take 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She reminds me of that lazy tit at work who does nothing but always tries to look busy we’ve all got one. How would she cope with children? She makes the most basic jobs seem long and complicated plus we know you have time to play bleeping sims stop pretending your rushed off your feet

Plus she didn’t have time to cut up fruit before FM and gave Charlie pre cut snack packs what was her excuse then?

Plus she didn’t have time to cut up fruit before FM and gave Charlie pre cut snack packs what was her excuse then?

Last edited:
  • Haha
she was asked for tips on CC she said for a treat her favourite thing is an Ice Cream mars bar 😂 her and the bean are out in the jalopy the squeaks and bounces of it is pitiful it's deffs on it's way out ..

• Haha
she was asked for tips on CC she said for a treat her favourite thing is an Ice Cream mars bar 😂 her and the bean are out in the jalopy the squeaks and bounces of it is pitiful it's deffs on it's way out ..
I did laugh the other day at the vlog where he had the bonnet up looking perplexed trying to fix the headlights 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
no time to upload 😂 yet plenty time for nana naps, rurrlaxing, sitting about her office fannying on with stick on bows and chuppa chups and not forgetting drives to beachy head for "date nights" which means stuff your face silly while watching arses go up and down at dogging alley ;)

• Haha
no time to upload 😂 yet plenty time for nana naps, rurrlaxing, sitting about her office fannying on with stick on bows and chuppa chups and not forgetting drives to beachy head for "date nights" which means stuff your face silly while watching arses go up and down at dogging alley ;)
maybe that's why the springs are away on the jalopy 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
isn’t she a silver magnolia ? I think that’s what she was congratulating herself on in yesterday’s stories anyway Magnolia is very much level One and silver is definitely not the top tier of level one ....
I have just been trying to work out the higher levels but once you get to level Two Orchid ( I have been informed ) the information starts getting extremely confusing and complicated let’s just say the only people actually getting rich are Mr Twinkie or whatever his name is and his father in Poland 😂
I don’t know if we are allowed to link other sites so I haven’t but if you google FM world level plan it’s relatively easy to get to the information and get a clear picture of how hard it is to actually make any money from it.
She,s a bleeping weed, will never be anything else even In duck me world !

Positivity cards? This is the woman who suffered from anxiety, can’t go for a gentle walk on her own unless daft boy’s at her side, in fact can’t do anything on her own at all! She is so needy and dependent on him.....and she regurgitates all this tripe.
There’s not a positive bone in that twit,s body, she wouldn’t know it if it hit her in the face !

What a sad wanker
Yes we know what she watches as well, 365 days, what a dull Life she leads

It's also a requirement to reach future levels they HAVE to be participating in the car scheme. So even if someone decided they didn't want to take out an expensive car payment they wouldn't have a choice if they wanted to progress up the ladder. sneaky isn't it.
It,s a hook to make sure you stay with them, dodgy fuckers !

Last edited:
What a sad wanker
Oh ffs! A lot of thought goes into this! Mind you, me and my hubby got a miller and carter take out last week and it was devine ( in the words of our Rachel!) We couldn't get no one to have the sprogs but we got royally pissed in our pjs! Anyway, you guys need to live you're so young! Fgs, Charlie needs to move the duck out and find a girl who's on his wave length. He's up for a drunken laugh and really doesn't need to be supressed by this stupid little mare. When I was 30 I was living it up. These two will look back on their lives and think wtf 🤔🤷‍♀️😮

• Heart
Why does she send herself questions?
Coz no one wants to talk to the deluded fat duck, think people are really starting to see her for what she really is now !

She sees herself with sunglasses in five years.....
I see her with a couple of black eyes the way she’s going on but not from sunglasses 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is starting to upset people

It,s starting to unravel for the chins me thinks

My accounts ! 😂😂😂

So obvious she’s sent herself this
Yes she seems to be spending more and more time talking to herself lately 🤣🤣

• Haha
Anyway, you guys need to live you're so young! Fgs, Charlie needs to move the duck out and find a girl who's on his wave length. He's up for a drunken laugh and really doesn't need to be supressed by this stupid little mare. When I was 30 I was living it up. These two will look back on their lives and think wtf 🤔🤷‍♀️😮
I think Charlie desperately wants to see more of the world, go travelling, have adventures etc. They can't even arrange to get to Scotland...

Didn’t she go mad when someone asked her if she was having kids the other week but now she’s answering the question no problem 🤔
Yeah a few weeks ago I'm sure she was ranting about how rude it was to ask her about children.
Charlie is an idiot too. He's probably just happy Jane is making a few quid extra a month. He took on a second job to pay for their wedding while Jane happily continued part time. In that moment he should of realised that Jane was selfish and lazy.
I will never understand why she didn't up her hours to help towards the wedding. Just so selfish!

Reactions: 9
Oh ffs! A lot of thought goes into this! Mind you, me and my hubby got a miller and carter take out last week and it was devine ( in the words of our Rachel!) We couldn't get no one to have the sprogs but we got royally pissed in our pjs! Anyway, you guys need to live you're so young! Fgs, Charlie needs to move the duck out and find a girl who's on his wave length. He's up for a drunken laugh and really doesn't need to be supressed by this stupid little mare. When I was 30 I was living it up. These two will look back on their lives and think wtf 🤔🤷‍♀️😮
Totally agree, Charlie could do so much better. I think underneath all the bumbling he's a decent bloke. If the theory that men pick their partners in the image of their mother is true, it kind of explains a lot with regards to why Charlie lets her get away with bossing him around. It also explains a lot with regards to how the Chins behaves in respect of the MIL. There is probably a battle of wills going on there to try and prove whose the most dominant woman in poor old Bean's life.

1598595522448.png

Eh?? Yep. Ok then. My top tip for calorie counting would be never mix coloured laundry with whites and 3 o'clock.

Also, why is she so obsessed with protein? On what grounds is she increasing hers? How much does she already have in her diet? How much does she need for her activity level? If she's so worried about protein, what is the split for her other macros? Since when did she qualify as a nutritionist so she is allowed to tell people to increase the protein in their diet without knowing anything about them??

I hope her nephews parents thoroughly disinfect that toy before they give it to the poor little sod after it's been rolling about on the floor of the Gammons bathroom. Imagine picking that up and finding one of her pubes wrapped around the wheels....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.