Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to god please don't berate me😬 but I noticed Jane with that sign in Tesco's all be it a while ago ,and it got me thinking our local Tesco offer those jobs to people who are "mentally challenged" for want of a better word,even the picker jobs are offered to people like that (not everyone).Does anyone think she could have a learning disability? but on the other hand she's a good manipulator 🤷‍♀️ I get mixed messages from her how can someone that age be so immature (Charlie too) their an odd couple for sure..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Honest to god please don't berate me😬 but I noticed Jane with that sign in Tesco's all be it a while ago ,and it got me thinking our local Tesco offer those jobs to people who are "mentally challenged" for want of a better word,even the picker jobs are offered to people like that (not everyone).Does anyone think she could have a learning disability? but on the other hand she's a good manipulator 🤷‍♀️ I get mixed messages from her how can someone that age be so immature (Charlie too) their an odd couple for sure..
She’s something alright the pair of them act like oap but on the other hand act like children such an odd couple. Rewatch her crying fish and chips anxiety vlog and just look at Charlie you can see he wishes he didn’t have to put up with it and it was holding him back.

It’s pretty clear she’s at the very least dyslexic although my husband is with spelling etc but he doesn’t act a bleeping moron when talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s something alright the pair of them act like oap but on the other hand act like children such an odd couple. Rewatch her crying fish and chips anxiety vlog and just look at Charlie you can see he wishes he didn’t have to put up with it and it was holding him back.

It’s pretty clear she’s at the very least dyslexic although my husband is with spelling etc but he doesn’t act a bleeping moron when talking.
I know a girl that does that very job Jane does and she has child and married ,but has learning difficulties.She goes round with that lollipop in Tesco and a lot of "blue card" workers seem to do the same job as Jane in our local store ..That's why I asked..

Reactions: 4
They are both a sandwich short of a picnic that’s for sure - each blaming the other one for stealing it 🤣
Personally I just think they are what’s known as thick as 💩 plain and simple

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know exactly what you mean ! On one hand I think she’s very intelligent in knowing what she is doing to manipulate Charlie and her followers and on the other hand got to say she is just a total thick fucker who I want to punch from time to time ! But part of me thinks that is also an act. She’ll probably have a whopping iq and just doesn’t have a bleeping clue how to use it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If a channel mutes you does it mean you can comment on vlogs but no one can see them?

Reactions: 1
If a channel mutes you does it mean you can comment on vlogs but no one can see them?
yes, you'll still see your own comment but no one else will, the way to tell is log out of your account and go look, you wont see the comments then if she's muted you

Reactions: 2
Yep, she blocked me.. I can still see my comments, if I log out of google my comments are gone.... Positive suck up vibes only Guyzzzzzz :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I’m blocked then!! 😂

I need a name change.......

Yes, she’ll only accept gushing-over-her comments, telling how she’s so funny, how her and Charlie are a wonderful couple (in what way??) they’re inspirational etc....

Do you remember Charlie's CombOver? That was me :LOL:. I've changed my name and commented something else, but she's not responding so I wonder if it's just muted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always think that when i see people weigh in and don’t show themselves least when tan done her weigh ins you knew it was for real not like chins. When you weigh in on Saturday chins let go of the bathroom sink and turn the light on and let Charlie film you and gives a true weigh in hahaha that will never happen 😂😂
Exactly! What's with the darkness just to weigh in the nude (allegedly) the stupid mare. She could get Charlie to measure and weigh her like a prize cow going to market. She could do the same for him too if they're 'init' together🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She may be dyslexic, but i know dyslexic people who are teachers/professionals though so thats not an excuse. She's just not very intelligent or eloquent in the way she speaks. She didn't go to college or university. Which is unusual these days as most people will go just for the experience alone. She's quite happy just plodding along at Tescos, hating every second of it but does it because it's easy.

Reactions: 8
They are both a sandwich short of a picnic that’s for sure - each blaming the other one for stealing it 🤣
Personally I just think they are what’s known as thick as 💩 plain and simple
Well he had to have a good think where the President of the US lived..def something wrong there..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe she does it on purpose so that her work place doesn't try and give her extra responsibilities.
Although my job stesses me out sometimes I think I could do with a job like Janes. Just left to it picking peoples shopping....only difference is I would WANT to do it full time.

She may be dyslexic, but i know dyslexic people who are teachers/professionals though so thats not an excuse. She's just not very intelligent or eloquent in the way she speaks. She didn't go to college or university. Which is unusual these days as most people will go just for the experience alone. She's quite happy just plodding along at Tescos, hating every second of it but does it because it's easy.
2 people in my family are dyslexic and both have uni degrees and jobs in the NHS and working with vulnerable people. One of them had her dyslexia disagnosed whilst at uni, her tutor asked her to go for tests due to the way she wrote her essays.
They both got extra time to complete their work xxx

Just adding that if Jane seriously want to lose weight, not just make content for her channel rather than eat discounted crap she could consider this recipe

https://thebigmansworld.com/healthy...s-chocolate-mug-cake-paleo-vegan-gluten-free/ two portions, filling and nutritious ingredients, about 160 caps per portion
She would snarf down both portions if it falls within her calorie allowance and still say she is in deficit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe she does it on purpose so that her work place doesn't try and give her extra responsibilities.
Although my job stesses me out sometimes I think I could do with a job like Janes. Just left to it picking peoples shopping....only difference is I would WANT to do it full time.

2 people in my family are dyslexic and both have uni degrees and jobs in the NHS and working with vulnerable people. One of them had her dyslexia disagnosed whilst at uni, her tutor asked her to go for tests due to the way she wrote her essays.
They both got extra time to complete their work xxx
What's Charlies excuse 😂

• Haha
Judging by the processed crap piled into Charliebean’s lunch suitcase you’d think he was going away for a week not just be away from home for one meal, I think she’s doing to sabotage his weight loss...a lot of what Janeychin’s says grates on my nerves but the way she says “Soreen loaf” makes me want to stick pins in my eyes, does it annoy anyone else to the same degree?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Judging by the processed crap piled into Charliebean’s lunch suitcase you’d think he was going away for a week not just be away from home for one meal, I think she’s doing to sabotage his weight loss...a lot of what Janeychin’s says grates on my nerves but the way she says “Soreen loaf” makes me want to stick pins in my eyes, does it annoy anyone else to the same degree?
Lunch suitcase 🤣 he takes a ridiculous amount of food to work. Yes I think you’re right, she is trying to sabotage his weight loss, she was well pissed off that he lost more than her.
Omg yes it bugs me the way she says it too, it could be a southern thing as I work with an Essex boy and he says it the same but I say Sor-een as in rhymes with Doreen 🤣 (I’m a northerner)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.