Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it amazes me how she thinks all the processed food and sugar, sugar, sugar is healthy simply because its within her calorie allowance, her energy levels, skin and hair would be so much better if she made better choices, its like being on holiday, we all eat the food and treats because its there and we're on holiday and buffets are life etc but I for one always look forward to being in a normal eating routine again and start to crave healthier stuff towards the end of it, Jane and Charlie eat like that all the time! it makes me feel sick looking at what she ate in one day, she's an advert for type 2 diabetes!!!

Reactions: 11
it amazes me how she thinks all the processed food and sugar, sugar, sugar is healthy simply because its within her calorie allowance, her energy levels, skin and hair would be so much better if she made better choices, its like being on holiday, we all eat the food and treats because its there and we're on holiday and buffets are life etc but I for one always look forward to being in a normal eating routine again and start to crave healthier stuff towards the end of it, Jane and Charlie eat like that all the time! it makes me feel sick looking at what she ate in one day, she's an advert for type 2 diabetes!!!
Both her and Helen’s food shops are so highly processed. Whether they’re in her calories or not they are not healthy or fuel for the body. Consuming processed food to this level will mean they are always overweight.

Reactions: 10
Motivational ? What a laugh. Everyone of them have piled the weight back on. How can that be motivational. You need to question the thought process of these people !
Chins didn't even mention Joanne's fabulous weight loss, just thanked her for her support. She's so self absorbed. You should be following Joanne you egghead, she obviously knows what she's doing. Maybe she finds watching Jane stops her eating tit as she doesn't want to end up like her and The Bean, motivational but not in the right way :LOL:

Reactions: 18
Chins didn't even mention Joanne's fabulous weight loss, just thanked her for her support. She's so self absorbed. You should be following Joanne you egghead, she obviously knows what she's doing. Maybe she finds watching Jane stops her eating tit as she doesn't want to end up like her and The Bean, motivational but not in the right way :LOL:
She didn't did she! What a witch!!

Reactions: 9
Motivational ? What a laugh. Everyone of them have piled the weight back on. How can that be motivational. You need to question the thought process of these people !
Motivational as in "oh duck that as if I am going to end up a yoyo dieter like them lot! I have had a wake up call after seeing them lot!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
how bloody long did it take her to reveal her weight loss?? waffling on and on and on about what a good week she'd had and trying to justify why she didn't want a big loss like last time she did it......sure jan ;)
if she halved the amount of snacks she eats she'd lose a lot more next week!

• Haha
how bloody long did it take her to reveal her weight loss?? waffling on and on and on about what a good week she'd had and trying to justify why she didn't want a big loss like last time she did it......sure jan ;)
if she halved the amount of snacks she eats she'd lose a lot more next week!
Or snack on fruit if she was peckish. When i was younger it was a case of:
Me "Mum im hungry."
Mum "Have some fruit then."
Me "silence..."
Mum "cant be that hungry then can you?"

My parents were born in the mid 40's and had a certain attitude towards snacking, chocolate and stuff like that. Not dead strict but strict enough.

Oh dear!;) You could hear the disappointment in her voice at just a 4lb loss :ROFLMAO: Never mind, get back on the scales and see if you can try and manipulate the scales to get another 1/2lb off - nope, didn't work:ROFLMAO:
Yet Charlie, who has only been coun'in colorieeeees for 2 days and hasn't even been having his full allowance has managed to lose 6lb :mad: :ROFLMAO:
You gotta laugh!
And when she proudly says she's gone over her fast by an hour:ROFLMAO: You can't 'go over' a fast, there are no set times, she just sets the minimum times suggested of 16 hours - the longer the better but bleeping hell, she makes up for lost time when she does start stuffing.
Everything about her is so wrong!

Very true. 600 cal on snacks she could have had a good healthy meal for that ,instead of all those empty calories..

but its all good guys as she's been eating loads of "veg-a-bles" 😂 once you notice the words she says wrong its all you can hear

• Haha
but its all good guys as she's been eating loads of "veg-a-bles" 😂 once you notice the words she says wrong its all you can hear
Her speech and pronunciation is terrible. I remember watching one of her videoooos with sub titles on and it was just a mish mash of words, it didn't know what she talking about! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Very true. 600 cal on snacks she could have had a good healthy meal for that ,instead of all those empty calories..
Ive just watched and I also couldn't believe she used 600 cals on snacks alone 😂😲 I calorie count and I could make a good healthy, filling meal for 600 cals. She's just so messed up food wise, it's unbelievable. She really does need educating

Her speech and pronunciation is terrible. I remember watching one of her videoooos with sub titles on and it was just a mish mash of words, it didn't know what she talking about! :ROFLMAO:
imagine a conversation between her and Tan in subtitles 😂 😂 it'd be like anther language

• Haha
Also why weigh in the pitch black?! Just have a light on and show your trotters on the scales for god sake! She was prob holding onto the sink to make the scales lighter 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Oh the irony...I think that should be *are* terrible! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200513-112012_Instagram.jpg
Angie has posted her breakfast. 359 cals.
Gammon tries to convince us her dinner the other day was 351. Shes a liar. She lies to her followers and she is lying to herself which is why she will never lose weight and keep it off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.