Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
you've really got to question what goes through the minds of the muscle foods marketing team to think Jane is a good person to advertise and promote weight loss items, they've even given her her own page on the website and of course she's used a glam profile pic and written a bio how she loves calorie counting, so lets say someone who hasn't ever heard of her clicks on her page on the website, they see her smiling face and photo shopped jawline, they think fair enough she sounds like someone who enjoys a healthy lifestyle and then they click to her youtube channel.......boom catfish 101! surely they will think WTF and clearly see she does not calorie count effectively or embrace a healthy lifestyle, it makes a mockery of the company, the product and her......its like pantene offering a partnership to Tan based on her flowing healthy locks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Exactly right. She imagines we’re all wishing we were her. She thinks shes great because she’s married, she can’t get over it! All these stupid hashtags #Sussexwife #wifelife......is that all she aspires to Be? A wife? Jane, I’ve been a wife for many years, it’s no big deal, there are MILLIONS of us, you and daft boy are not some inspirational couple to be admired or envied, You have your whole life ahead of you and what are you doing with it? Eating your entire body weight in junk, stupid live clean plans, buying cheap tat from cheap shops, working part time in a job you’ve been doing for years and making no progress and now you’re flogging fake perfumes as part of a pyramid scheme!!! Which part of your life do you imagine is inspirational?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

doctordoctor

VIP Member
He says it because they are, without doubt, two of the most stupid people I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across. Dull, boring and stupid, and she likes to think her channel is a ‘lifestyle’ channel. She’s so delighted to be married, she thinks we should love Charlie too, they believe they’re inspirational, ‘look at us! We’re so zany! we’re fun.....look at all the crazy things we get up to!’ eating KFC in the car, going for a drive (to where? to do what??) buying junk from cheap shops, food shopping, top-up food shopping, getting free food, eating, snacking then more of the same.......self catering out-of-season holidays where they cook in just another kitchen, they went to Ibiza.....they had a drive and watched TV in their room. The rubbish she spouts about how CC is working for her, look in the mirror Jane! You’ve been dieting for YEARS! the same old story.....in the zone, motivated, drawn a line, fresh start, feeling positive, fasting (😂) then they’ve come off plan....her birthday, daft boys birthday, Queens birthday, Valentine’s Day (pizza each at the seafront) Easter, Christmas, Pancake Tuesday, just because it’s Tuesday........she tells herself anything to give herself an excuse to eat, eat, eat and then eat some more! she’s going to miss musclefood when the five days are up....well, buy it then!!!! It’s really not that difficult! They are the most boring young couple ever. Inspirational? Not in a million years........

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Disneylover

VIP Member
So Muscle Food are giving her free food for a month!!! Despite the fact that she's not into fitness or any kind of activity, she works in a supermarket and has mentioned how much money she's saved since lockdown.
Why not give all this food to a family struggling to feed themselves and who actually care about nutrition.
This exactly, it’s a complete and utter joke. It makes my blood boil, she’s one lazy entitled bitch and she’s getting all that food given to her for free when families are struggling, sadly there are always families struggling but right now so many people are on their arse. She made out she was unsure whether to accept it or not, stop the bullshit Jane I bet you emailed them back before you even had time to shove food in your gob. When you read this Jane, I’m sure you’ll think I’m jealous because you always say that about people on this site, I’m not, I could afford it if I wanted to because I work full time unlike you! I think you’re a selfish, lazy entitled mare. More fool Musclefood, this will be because some of the Gammonettes have ordered using her code.
It was the same old shit last night, she said he needs to get on with losing weight, they’re on it then they’re off it, they go over their calories some days blah blah. It’s been the same old shit for years, either give it up or stop eating processed shite, calorie counting clearly doesn’t work for you so stop fucking raving about it saying it’s the best thing you’ve ever done, you’re making a right cunt of yourself. Rant over 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Emperortooco

VIP Member
how funny that one of the dresses said was massive on her every time she wore it last year now looks like a sausage skin on her!

she makes a complete tit of herself by dancing on camera in loads of layers of clothes because they refuse to pay to heat the flat and then moans when we take the piss....is there any wonder we do? she looks like a complete twat.....a very rotund twat!

View attachment 130017
She,s a fucking sight for sore eyes!

Urgh I hate the Hinch about as much as the joint and everyone i know in real life who is making a wooden heart to apparently remember the time they were at home because of covid 🤮🤮 the corona equivalent of live love laugh
I can’t stand the Hinch either, would love to stick a pan scrub right up her bony arse !

anyone else disappointed that she doesn't thunder down the hall and rugby tackle charlie like she showed us and claimed to do every day to greet him from work?? also pretty sure that vlog needs to be titled ad or gifted for the freebie jewellery kit!
I think she gets too out of breath to do that now plus the fucking size of her. If Charlie ducked she would probably go through the wall they sound like plyboard !!

I,ve had a couple of days out, nothing bad ladies just the opposite . According to my consultant I,m kicking the arse of the big C even though I would much rather be kicking the joints arse and although I can’t go backwards with it, what is there has either disappeared or shrunk massively so been on a bit of a bender !!! Soooo wobbly gob and these two latest vlogs, where do I start. Well only 2 words to describe her.......Fat Twunt !!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

SusanBoobson

Just watched her vlog and she’s exactly what’s wrong with this clap for nhs stuff.
Clapping like a f**king seal and saying she’ll miss it when it’s over.
I clapped the first night but when dim wits like her started going out hollering and clapping and making a mockery out of the cause doing it simply for the fun of it and then going online and dissing people who don’t clap like somehow the clapping means you actually care?!
I work night shifts as a hsa , and I don’t support this clapping malarkey and neither does my mother and sister who are both nurses. If she wants to help then she should volunteer all her free time to good causes. I’m sure Charlie bean can pack his own god damn lunch, he is a full grown man!!

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
does she expect people to believe she hasn't ever heard of irn bru? she's picked groceries in Tesco for years and years yet not once seen it on the shelf or in the warehouse? and no one has ever asked for it on their shopping?? she's full of shit......and biscuits ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Glottal Stop

Motivational ? What a laugh. Everyone of them have piled the weight back on. How can that be motivational. You need to question the thought process of these people !
Chins didn't even mention Joanne's fabulous weight loss, just thanked her for her support. She's so self absorbed. You should be following Joanne you egghead, she obviously knows what she's doing. Maybe she finds watching Jane stops her eating shit as she doesn't want to end up like her and The Bean, motivational but not in the right way :LOL:

lexiloo

VIP Member
laziest content ever, film yourself pottering around doing not much and spraying air freshener, probably cracked off one of their legendary farts off that needed masking.......cannot believe she earns money from doing that, lazy at Tesco, lazy at home, lazy on YT and will be lazy with FM no doubt.
Charlie makes me cringe at the moment too, all beard and fat head with his gormless smirks and looking like he may nod off at any given moment, these two need a reality check, he looks like a fat Tom Hanks from castaway and she looks like wilson.......his ball!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rosap

New Thread suggestion :

No Sense by Jane & peekaboo moobs, they're piling on the weight with boxed, free food.

(Joint collaboration with @monga 😁)

• Heart
  • Haha

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
Well what a bloody cop out on the live clean round up!!! Charlie forgot to weigh himself at the start......... oh dear muscle food, you will have to send the fat porkers another one! This has made me so angry 😡 Forgot????? How the bloody hell can you forget, when doing a collaboration with a weight loss meal planner. Cop out. Disgusting

• Angry

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
0A974D6C-40C1-4545-854B-E2E658BCA357.png

So Charlie (who works full time) has been roped in to helping Janeychins (who barely works part time) with her ‘new business’ 😂? She really is a lazy cow.

• Wow
  • Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
tut tut Jane....you can't hold raffles without a gambling license, people get their paypal accounts frozen for having them and groups get closed yet there you are offering one on your insta stories...berk :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

bananasplit88

VIP Member
It just doesn’t sit well with me that a company is gifting these idiots food at a time when many are struggling to feed their families or are reliant on food banks. I think it’s tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
I was just wondering if chins had posted anything on her patreon pish. She never mentions it so is she taking money off people and not giving any of her riveting content 🤔 so 33 yes she’s dropped from 35 dopeys 😂 give her like £1.20 a month for absolutely nothing - more the fool them. No wonder she works 4 hours a day cause all they dafties from her patreon, YouTube membership and all the other shit she begs for money actually line her bank account whilst she sits on her fat arse all day eating pukka pies and club biscuits. She’s even now got people sending her food so she can do taste tests when actually all she wants is free food. What goes around comes around people (except Amy & Babs) will see her for what she really is a manipulative, money grabbing selfish bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Blimey, she is actually as wide as she is tall now!
How are those size 12 Jane?
Don’t worry, a month on Live clean and you be looking...

Just the same, I expect🤣

• Haha
Joanne love! Your weight loss is bloody fantastic I’m pretty sure this lot (Helen and Jane) who have been losing and gaining the same 2/3 stone for the past few years aren’t the ones who have helped you, it sounds like you’ve done all the hard work yourself.
What’s wrong with these people? God I still cringe at Jane and Helen speaking at slimcon 😳View attachment 128979
Notice that she is obviously so bloody jealous of Joanne’s achievement she hasn’t even had the decency to congratulate her on her weight loss... it’s all about herself ...

• Angry

Xxsallywxxx

Just sat listening to her blubber on about muscle food. It’s amazing she’s gonna miss it blah blah blah, if it’s that good, why don’t she actually pay for it and continue it 🤯

• Haha