Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s lost 4lb after her first week back on calorie counting, you could tell she was absolutely gutted, she waffled on for ages before saying what she’d lost. She lost 11lb last time so she was defo expecting more. Charlie wasn’t following it properly for half the week and lost 6lb, he gets 2500 per day you could tell she wasn’t happy 🤣. bleeping hell I thought it was never going to end what she was eating throughout the day, she had loads of calories left so it was snack after snack 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it normal to eat and nibble all day? I’m no means a slim person, but I eat 2 meals a day and maybe a choc bar or a hot chocolate for supper. But I just can’t ever imagine having a pasta salad with a packet of crisps, then a hot drink with some biscuits... then some rice cakes... and on and on 🤦‍♀️ My problem is Vodka lol (that’s where my calories are!) but bloomin eck! These calorie counters treat the calorie amount like a goal they have to achieve! Eat when your hungry fgs! Not because you’ve got the calories! It’s obscene 😤

Reactions: 9
Is it normal to eat and nibble all day? I’m no means a slim person, but I eat 2 meals a day and maybe a choc bar or a hot chocolate for supper. But I just can’t ever imagine having a pasta salad with a packet of crisps, then a hot drink with some biscuits... then some rice cakes... and on and on 🤦‍♀️ My problem is Vodka lol (that’s where my calories are!) but bloomin eck! These calorie counters treat the calorie amount like a goal they have to achieve! Eat when your hungry fgs! Not because you’ve got the calories! It’s obscene 😤
Snack after snack, totally ridiculous. There’s no point in her doing the fasting because she’s ramming a load of food in during the bloody 8hrs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ffs have you seen the masks she now has she recons her mum brought her.. yes jane you really need ppe *eye roll*

• Wow
  • Haha
Ffs have you seen the masks she now has she recons her mum brought her.. yes jane you really need ppe *eye roll*
She was plugging those on insta but no AD attached think her mum knows the person that makes them..

Reactions: 5
Yes!! Seeing as she was so late for work, she still had time to get on the bloody scales!! 😂
That's what I thought, she had 10 minutes to get from bed to work, and yet she weighed herself, more than once, very calmly.
Plus, yet another top up shop, she's getting round those shops being as she is so anxious.

Joanne love! Your weight loss is bloody fantastic I’m pretty sure this lot (Helen and Jane) who have been losing and gaining the same 2/3 stone for the past few years aren’t the ones who have helped you, it sounds like you’ve done all the hard work yourself.
What’s wrong with these people? God I still cringe at Jane and Helen speaking at slimcon 😳
3A45B113-B4BB-4D25-9EEC-3D45E447E43F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm just watching it now 😄 how many times did she try and manipulate the scales 🤦🏼‍♀️
I wanted to comment that if she were at sw she wouldn't be able to get back on 😂

Snack after snack, totally ridiculous. There’s no point in her doing the fasting because she’s ramming a load of food in during the bloody 8hrs 🙄
That was so much food in an 8 hour eating window.
She would be better off with a bowl of watermelon to snack on, less calories, filling and obviously better for you.

Far too much snacking 😂

Reactions: 7
Joanne love! Your weight loss is bloody fantastic I’m pretty sure this lot (Helen and Jane) who have been losing and gaining the same 2/3 stone for the past few years aren’t the ones who have helped you, it sounds like you’ve done all the hard work yourself.
What’s wrong with these people? God I still cringe at Jane and Helen speaking at slimcon 😳View attachment 128979
Motivational ? What a laugh. Everyone of them have piled the weight back on. How can that be motivational. You need to question the thought process of these people !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Janes watching ‘Unorthodox’ which everyone thinks it’s about Hasidic Jews.......Jane thinks it’s about the Amish.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Motivational ? What a laugh. Everyone of them have piled the weight back on. How can that be motivational. You need to question the thought process of these people !
Absolute joke, these Gammonettes defo need their heads feeling. The shame of Jane replying saying thank you 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.