Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 130045how about you make your own If you're gunna be picky...he sounds like a real ass with a comment like that
Lol if my partner sent me that (i don’t make his lunch because he is an adult lol but hypothetically) I would pack his lunchbox up with all of my make up the next day instead of food 🙂 see how he likes opening that infront of his workmates, cheeky bugger! Maybe he’s trying to be funny but he just sounds like a big ungrateful baby. Plus you need a personality and/or a sense of humour to be funny. Which the bean has neither of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Charlie is a cad isn’t he.....
Yeah he comes accross that way doesn't? Almost like he has a certain expectation of what a wife should be and what a wifes duties are.
May be because his mum perhaps did everything for him right up to the day he moved out.
But then again Jane buzzes off all the #wifelife cringey bollocks so she doesn't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the latest tit show!
Blimey that dress was so tight I was feeling claustrophobic just watching. The sleeves were all ruched up on her arms and when she turned around to get something from the fridge, well let’s just just the view from behind wasn’t that great!😮
She must realise that she is a few stone heavier this year so it can’t possibly fit her?
She obviously liked though as she couldn’t bring herself to take it off 🤣

• Haha
I was just confused why she kept the dress on. Wouldn't you just get changed??
well she lived in those dresses all summer, looks like they've made a return ;) despite being way way too tight, he arms looked like they were having the circulation cut off! the dancing got worse after that clip too, I was cringing so hard, not sure who she is trying to copy now but rebecca lamb sprang to mind and thats just bleeping tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
how funny that one of the dresses said was massive on her every time she wore it last year now looks like a sausage skin on her!

she makes a complete tit of herself by dancing on camera in loads of layers of clothes because they refuse to pay to heat the flat and then moans when we take the piss....is there any wonder we do? she looks like a complete twit.....a very rotund twit!

View attachment 130017
I thought that was Charlie pissing about in her clothes 😳😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she went straight from school to work in Tesco ,that is strange considering her mum is a teacher .They're usually pushy when it comes to their kids education ..
Her mum knew there was no hope of a higher education 🤣

View attachment 130045how about you make your own If you're gunna be picky...he sounds like a real ass with a comment like that
It’s because he knows she had all of the full sized carrots, leaving him the little bits 🤣

• Haha
well she lived in those dresses all summer, looks like they've made a return ;) despite being way way too tight, he arms looked like they were having the circulation cut off! the dancing got worse after that clip too, I was cringing so hard, not sure who she is trying to copy now but rebecca lamb sprang to mind and thats just bleeping tragic
I thought it was Mrs Doubtfire she was copying ,I'm sure I've seen Robin W do that dance somewhere ☺

It’s because he knows she had all of the full sized carrots, leaving him the little bits 🤣
Those ends are the bits she chewed and spit out ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's tagged Mrs Hinch on her Insta to show her the heart😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Unless I need to go for another eye test that heart is as wonky as her mouth, I don’t drink alcohol so I can’t even blame being drunk!

• Haha
Unless I need to go for another eye test that heart is as wonky as her mouth, I don’t drink alcohol so I can’t even blame being drunk!
I thought it looked like Santa's boot if you tilt it slightly 😂 🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't be arsed finding the vlog where she said about having 1700 calories a day but I call bullshit as I have entered my details on the james smith thing she uses.....i am the same height and as of this morning the same weight as Jane and it gave me a calorie limit of 1581 🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

I can't be arsed finding the vlog where she said about having 1700 calories a day but I call bullshit as I have entered my details on the james smith thing she uses.....i am the same height and as of this morning the same weight as Jane and it gave me a calorie limit of 1581 🤔🤔🤔
She probably said that she is very active instead of sedentery so that it would give her more calories lol

Reactions: 10
Urgh I hate the Hinch about as much as the joint and everyone i know in real life who is making a wooden heart to apparently remember the time they were at home because of covid 🤮🤮 the corona equivalent of live love laugh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

[/QUOTE]

It’s a sure thing she never cut those carrots. Probably Pre packed like her in the dress!!!!!!!

• Haha
thats interesting. the important thing in that is not the calories, its the protein target. you plan your meals to protein target first, and it varies based on which source you use eg chicken vs tuna.
then the leftover calories you add your veg etc

Its not a anything for the calories scenario.

Reactions: 3
thats interesting. the important thing in that is not the calories, its the protein target. you plan your meals to protein target first, and it varies based on which source you use eg chicken vs tuna.
then the leftover calories you add your veg etc

Its not a anything for the calories scenario.
Her left over calories go on pukka pies and mini jammy dodgers 😂

Jane admits she comfort eats so I don't think she should have all them little picky treats in her home.
Get some more fruit Jane!

Whilst I'm on one here is another word that she pronounces that grates on me....IKEA as IKEEERR.

I put on some NIV-EE-AAYY and then had some S'REEN and then went to IKEEERR.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.