Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen posted a bagel yesterday that was more than the Gammons dinner .She couldn't be calculating them right it's impossible..

Reactions: 6
Also why weigh in the pitch black?! Just have a light on and show your trotters on the scales for god sake! She was prob holding onto the sink to make the scales lighter 🙄
Its so we dont see her standing on the scale whilst leaning on the wash basin 😂
Anyone ever done that and gone ooohh look i'm 9 stone! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it amazes me how she thinks all the processed food and sugar, sugar, sugar is healthy simply because its within her calorie allowance, her energy levels, skin and hair would be so much better if she made better choices, its like being on holiday, we all eat the food and treats because its there and we're on holiday and buffets are life etc but I for one always look forward to being in a normal eating routine again and start to crave healthier stuff towards the end of it, Jane and Charlie eat like that all the time! it makes me feel sick looking at what she ate in one day, she's an advert for type 2 diabetes!!!
Exactly! She only looks at the calories and doesn’t take into consideration the fat, salt, sugar, carbs in all this processed junk they eat. You’re right about being on holiday, it’s great to have nice food but after a few days I want to get back to my normal food/eating habits! And all that snacking!!!! It’s just constant eating...How many fresh starts, drawing the line, feeling positive. She done 3 workouts and she enjoys a gentle walk!!! She’s 27!! My nana enjoyed a gentle walk but then she was 93........Helen is exactly the same! They’ve been dieting for YEARS! We’ve heard it all before......yawn

Reactions: 12
Joanne love! Your weight loss is bloody fantastic I’m pretty sure this lot (Helen and Jane) who have been losing and gaining the same 2/3 stone for the past few years aren’t the ones who have helped you, it sounds like you’ve done all the hard work yourself.
What’s wrong with these people? God I still cringe at Jane and Helen speaking at slimcon 😳View attachment 128979
Notice that she is obviously so bloody jealous of Joanne’s achievement she hasn’t even had the decency to congratulate her on her weight loss... it’s all about herself ...

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Also why weigh in the pitch black?! Just have a light on and show your trotters on the scales for god sake! She was prob holding onto the sink to make the scales lighter 🙄
I always think that when i see people weigh in and don’t show themselves least when tan done her weigh ins you knew it was for real not like chins. When you weigh in on Saturday chins let go of the bathroom sink and turn the light on and let Charlie film you and gives a true weigh in hahaha that will never happen 😂😂

• Haha
It looks to me like she was sitting on a chair and just put her feet on the scales :eek: Yes, I know it sounds daft but I've watched it a couple of times and her feet appear on the scales almost at the same time and it just doesn't look natural to me. Why would you do that in the dark? There's jiggery pokery going on here for sure. 🤪 I'm off to take my meds now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was gonna say doing a Homer Simpson resting the belly on the towel rail 😂
Im almost at that stage 😂😂

It looks to me like she was sitting on a chair and just put her feet on the scales :eek: Yes, I know it sounds daft but I've watched it a couple of times and her feet appear on the scales almost at the same time and it just doesn't look natural to me. Why would you do that in the dark? There's jiggery pokery going on here for sure. 🤪 I'm off to take my meds now.
Charlie using a hoist and lowering her down on to them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its so we dont see her standing on the scale whilst leaning on the wash basin 😂
Anyone ever done that and gone ooohh look i'm 9 stone! 😂😂😂
Holding onto the basin while wearing bo clothes...every layer of clothing adds 5 pounds dont you know 😂😂😂 she knows no1 wants to see her naked 🐷🐷

• Haha
710 calories for her meal tonight, guess she can't lie seen as she's tagged her pal narrrrdia ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I didn’t comment last night as I was watching the second part of hospital which was emotionally moving to say the least. This morning I watched the porky twunt and again part of me was moved, my bleeping bowels !!! She talks so much tit it set me off. We got the same old dribble didn’t we “ oh I’m not going to put myself under pressure to weigh myself every week , it will be only when I want to” in other words she’s pissed off already and hasn’t got the willpower to stick to it. duck off to Beachyhead Jane and give us some new content as your pathetic attempts at weight loss are beyond a joke !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn’t comment last night as I was watching the second part of hospital which was emotionally moving to say the least. This morning I watched the porky twunt and again part of me was moved, my bleeping bowels !!! She talks so much tit it set me off. We got the same old dribble didn’t we “ oh I’m not going to put myself under pressure to weigh myself every week , it will be only when I want to” in other words she’s pissed off already and hasn’t got the willpower to stick to it. duck off to Beachyhead Jane and give us some new content as your pathetic attempts at weight loss are beyond a joke !!!
Oh I’ve got that to watch tonight, I‘ll be a mess!
You’re so right, she’s full of it. Howling at Beachyhead 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
710 calories for her meal tonight, guess she can't lie seen as she's tagged her pal narrrrdia ;)
Why are instagrammers so desperate for others (z listers) to notice them
She got so excited when her quiz was mentioned on Narrrrdia's vlog the other week, it's so sad really for a grown women. It's what I might expect from my teenage niece but not someone in their late 20's.

Heaven help the Gammons, she has 'drawn a line' and had 'a good week' . She is eating a huge amount of high sugar, low nutritional value crap. She is clueless. She really needs to read up on nutrition, particularly as she is giving advise. I wouldn't trust her to advise me on how to wipe my arse!

Sitting on the toilet 😂

Maybe amy and babe brought it all 😂

Ffs babs not babe 😂😂😂
Babe Pig in the city 🤷‍♀️ that would be right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.