Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she went straight from school to work in Tesco ,that is strange considering her mum is a teacher .They're usually pushy when it comes to their kids education ..

Reactions: 5
So she went straight from school to work in Tesco ,that is strange considering her mum is a teacher .They're usually pushy when it comes to their kids education ..
And she has kept to minimal hours ever since 🤣

To be fair I kind of went straight to work from school but part time waitress and pot washer. Lasted 4 months in college before dropping out as preferred working.

Judging by the processed crap piled into Charliebean’s lunch suitcase you’d think he was going away for a week not just be away from home for one meal, I think she’s doing to sabotage his weight loss...a lot of what Janeychin’s says grates on my nerves but the way she says “Soreen loaf” makes me want to stick pins in my eyes, does it annoy anyone else to the same degree?
Yep... Charlie's favourite S'reen loaf 🤣🤣🤣
I saw on one top up shop she got a pre sliced one. Lazy mare!

Well he had to have a good think where the President of the US lived..def something wrong there..
Really?? Oh deeeeeerrr!

Reactions: 4
Judging by the processed crap piled into Charliebean’s lunch suitcase you’d think he was going away for a week not just be away from home for one meal, I think she’s doing to sabotage his weight loss...a lot of what Janeychin’s says grates on my nerves but the way she says “Soreen loaf” makes me want to stick pins in my eyes, does it annoy anyone else to the same degree?
Soreen bugs me too as does bloody niv-ee-aay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lunch suitcase 🤣 he takes a ridiculous amount of food to work. Yes I think you’re right, she is trying to sabotage his weight loss, she was well pissed off that he lost more than her.
Omg yes it bugs me the way she says it too, it could be a southern thing as I work with an Essex boy and he says it the same but I say Sor-een as in rhymes with Doreen 🤣 (I’m a northerner)
The advert used to say it....shhhh Doreen's having her Soreen...remember that one?

• Haha
And she has kept to minimal hours ever since 🤣

To be fair I kind of went straight to work from school but part time waitress and pot washer. Lasted 4 months in college before dropping out as preferred working.
Yes me too. what I mean it's strange her mum would have let her do that ,teachers usually push their kids into further education ..

The Choclit and Peppers bug me !

Charlies lunches look like my kids weekly snacks.....never seen so much junk in one lunch and if I gave my hubby a rice krispie bar or a dairylea dunker he would get the piss ripped out of him at work, surprised she's not sending him with a petit filous and a kinder egg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes me too. what I mean it's strange her mum would have let her do that ,teachers usually push their kids into further education ..
Yes they usually don't they?
My parents weren't impressed because my sisters and brother had all done their A Levels and stuck it out and there I was jacking it all in. I remember my mum chucking me the local paper saying here look a job then cos I'm not giving you any spends!
All worked out in the end.

Charlies lunches look like my kids weekly snacks.....never seen so much junk in one lunch and if I gave my hubby a rice krispie bar or a dairylea dunker he would get the piss ripped out of him at work, surprised she's not sending him with a petit filous and a kinder egg
I snuck a kipling french fancy in my hubbies lunch yesterday. He messaged me saying he got ripped off his mates having a little girlie bun next to his big man sandwich 🤣🤣

• Haha
I vaguely remember her saying her Mum trained later in life to become a teacher. That explains a lot :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
He could practically have a 3 course meal in place of all that tit she packs him..My mum always says "a diet and your dinner after it " 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She claims her mums a teacher but in one vlog mentioned her mum does school admin or something which made me question an actual teaching roll.

She may be dyslexic, but i know dyslexic people who are teachers/professionals though so thats not an excuse. She's just not very intelligent or eloquent in the way she speaks. She didn't go to college or university. Which is unusual these days as most people will go just for the experience alone. She's quite happy just plodding along at Tescos, hating every second of it but does it because it's easy.
My partner is also dyslexic and is now got 11 letters after his name, one of the smartest people I know. Jane is just lazy, in every way. She can’t be bothered to exercise, she can’t be bothered to cook and eat correctly, she can’t be bothered to work full time, she can’t be bothered to talk properly, she can’t be bothered to spell correctly.. I could go on 🙄

Reactions: 12
New vlog out but feel it should come with a bit of a warning.....

All I am going to say is I think someone mentioned the word GUNT the other day.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Joanne love! Your weight loss is bloody fantastic I’m pretty sure this lot (Helen and Jane) who have been losing and gaining the same 2/3 stone for the past few years aren’t the ones who have helped you, it sounds like you’ve done all the hard work yourself.
What’s wrong with these people? God I still cringe at Jane and Helen speaking at slimcon 😳View attachment 128979
She's as bad as Babs and Amy that one 😒

Why are instagrammers so desperate for others (z listers) to notice them
She got so excited when her quiz was mentioned on Narrrrdia's vlog the other week, it's so sad really for a grown women. It's what I might expect from my teenage niece but not someone in their late 20's.
Shes probably forgotten she even follows her now. I beg when Jane went off grid she was praying Narrrdddia would reach out to her 🤣🤣

• Haha
how funny that one of the dresses said was massive on her every time she wore it last year now looks like a sausage skin on her!

she makes a complete tit of herself by dancing on camera in loads of layers of clothes because they refuse to pay to heat the flat and then moans when we take the piss....is there any wonder we do? she looks like a complete twit.....a very rotund twit!

jane.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20200514-171359_Instagram.jpg
how about you make your own If you're gunna be picky...he sounds like a real ass with a comment like that

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Are they pj bottoms she has on? If so, she wont be getting a comfortable nights sleep in them, they are skin tight!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 130045how about you make your own If you're gunna be picky...he sounds like a real ass with a comment like that
Oh bleeping hell bean just eat them 😂😂

how funny that one of the dresses said was massive on her every time she wore it last year now looks like a sausage skin on her!

she makes a complete tit of herself by dancing on camera in loads of layers of clothes because they refuse to pay to heat the flat and then moans when we take the piss....is there any wonder we do? she looks like a complete twit.....a very rotund twit!

View attachment 130017
I was just confused why she kept the dress on. Wouldn't you just get changed??

Reactions: 10
Oh bleeping hell bean just eat them 😂😂

I was just confused why she kept the dress on. Wouldn't you just get changed??
Maybe she didnt want to get the scissors out...needs cutting out of that mess surely 😂😂

And honestly I'd tell my husband to duck off if he sent me a message like that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.