Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she putting fabric conditioner in a basin of water on Instagram? I thought that was for machines only
Does Mrs hinch not do that and wash her skirting boards down I could be wrong though. Maybe chins had saw the state of grims and thought bugger that better wash mine down 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she putting fabric conditioner in a basin of water on Instagram? I thought that was for machines only
because she is a hinch wannabe, she will have seen someone suggest it on one of the we love hinch groups and thought its a good idea.......then again she has to try an mask the odour of mildew washing she has hung all over the flat ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
because she is a hinch wannabe, she will have seen someone suggest it on one of the we love hinch groups and thought its a good idea.......then again she has to try an mask the odour of mildew washing she has hung all over the flat ;)
That’s more like it since her mountain of washing is dumped in her office where she spends most days since she’s now a BIG successful businesswoman 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Mrs hinch not do that and wash her skirting boards down I could be wrong though. Maybe chins had saw the state of grims and thought bugger that better wash mine down 😂😂
I had no idea. Why can't you just use a damp cloth?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she calling her page Scents by Jane anyway?

Surely Scents posted on to you by Jane would be more apt?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.