Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question. I'm quite old so I want to know why young women like Jane and Tanya have long hair that they can't look after. Is it because long hair is the fashion? I go to work every day having washed and styled my hair, I couldn't go out without doing this and my hair is short. I have a daughter in law who has lovely long hair, I've never seen her with her hair in a bun like them ( I should maybe ask her this question) she always looks immaculate. What the actual F is with these girls. I wouldn't get a photo taken looking like that much less make a video.
Ancient from Glasgow.
I have really long thick hair that i have to wear up in a bun as a pony or anything else would interfere with work (healthcare - you do NOT want your pony dropping down into anything, ahem lol.) But if I turned up with the buns they wear in videos, which i find very hard to believe they do as they are broadcasting to 1000s of people I would be told off instantly. At home, I wear it in a plait if I am just chilling, cleaning ect. Otherwise its styled and down as I don't get much opportunity to actually wear it down with work. I think it comes down to them wanting to present as relatable and every day life.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for your reply. have you seen their hair? I'm sure yours is like my daughter in laws, well kept and lovely. I'm talking about Jane and Tan who have no qualms about getting down and hairy in their vlogs. I really shouldn't say anything about Jane because she's more ok but Tan is looking really bad because of her hair. Just think about a cut girls, it could take years off you. Right put the gin down GS, hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not watching today’s tit show I’m holding out for beans big night out and outfit of the day 😜 👞 🧥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not watching today’s tit show I’m holding out for beans big night out and outfit of the day 😜 👞 🧥
Will be epic viewing, hope there is a close up of the obligatory vomit on those bleeping awful Boohoo shoes. Please god she doesn’t wash the puke off in the sink this time and just bins the shoes instead, dirty porker !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I missed last nights, too busy knocking a few gins back so just having a bit of a catch up. Those shoes are bleeping hideous mind ! Just hope everywhere the Bean goes is pitch black as if any of his mates see them he,ll never live it down. Sure she does it to embarrass the spineless bastard ! Did make me titter when she was going on about how versatile the pressure cooker was “ you could take it if you were travelling or camping “ yea you could Jane, would make a fab portaloo but you couldn’t switch it on without electric duh !!!thick as that vile mince she tried to pass as chilli !!!! Now got the live chat on but after 8 minutes I,m done. That medicine ball of a head looks bigger than ever tonight, she,s a horror for sure. Only laughable thing about this is when she ran on at the beginning and the room shook before she came into view !!!.......duck it, time to switch this shite off now as she,s getting her veggies out to chop, I,m off to watch some paint dry 😂😂😂
You just know he's gonna be going for the ankle on show look with those hideous shoes! My work shoes are more appealing than those fuglies 🙈😆

Serious question. I'm quite old so I want to know why young women like Jane and Tanya have long hair that they can't look after. Is it because long hair is the fashion? I go to work every day having washed and styled my hair, I couldn't go out without doing this and my hair is short. I have a daughter in law who has lovely long hair, I've never seen her with her hair in a bun like them ( I should maybe ask her this question) she always looks immaculate. What the actual F is with these girls. I wouldn't get a photo taken looking like that much less make a video.
Ancient from Glasgow.
I dont get it really especially as it doesn't do anything for them. It just hangs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ancient from Glasgow.
They think it hides their chins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Charlie’s little eyes light up when he’s allowed out but duck me what’s with the picking his outfit and playing taxi? I bet she spits on a hanky to wipe his face and wipes his nose for him. If I acted like she does my husband would be disgusted the fact she makes a huge deal of him going out says it all 😔 I remember her clearing puke off his shoes I must be a tit wife if my husband gets in that state tough luck and if he pukes he’s dealing with it. As for picking him up 😆 I would secretly hope he stayed out in fact I would probably pay for the hotel and enjoy the peace 😀

I bet she’s one of those texters!! Every group of mates has that one over the top annoying partner the tester. Text: Are you having fun? Text: What you up to? Text: I hope your having a good night. Text: Miss you. 🤢 making out it’s normal chit chat Just leave the bloke to have fun with his mates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She must be extremely insecure. He is quite capable of choosing his own outfit! He can obviously ask for her opinion / advice but other than that, he is a big enough boy to make his own choice. For gods sake I hope she doesn’t keep texting / calling him when he goes out! Like I said previously, I never text or call him. The only time I do is to let him know the door is on the latch so he won’t be able to get in and to call me if he wants to come home.. (as long as it’s not in the middle of the night or early hours of the morning as I’m asleep) lol that’s when he will choose to stay somewhere else haha! and to come back in the morning! Even if it’s in the wheelie bin 😂 I’m such a good wife lol. I certainly don’t tell him what to pissing wear either! He is not a bloody toddler. Jane, why don’t you organise a girly night in or something to take your mind off it? I am sure you read on here so just a suggestion ;)

• Haha
Her anxiety will be kicking in! She'll probably be really poorly this weekend to guilt trip him for going out, or spend all weekend cleaning the flat so he feels grateful for having her in his life. I wonder if she'll be pouring him drinks before he goes out again?!! 😬

Reactions: 8
Oh dear, I can't believe she said she swapped out the 10 minute rubbish vlog for that load of old bollocks. Maybe she should have missed day 5 altogether?

Glad she didn't title this live as a hair styling tutorial!! Bloody hell, it's no wonder her hair always looks a mess!
And who cuts and prepares veg in the lounge on the dining table and then looked surprised when she pulled a hair off the pepper. She didn't even wipe the table down in between doing her hair and the veg. :sick: but puts out cleaning vlogs like she some kind of cleaning goddess!

She only shaves under her arms once a week? Really, it takes 2 seconds in the shower, why wouldn't you do it every day or every other day? I'm not a hairy person, but once a week, too long! UGH! Not even sure why she was self conscious about it, we get close ups of her stubbly tash so what the difference!

Her understanding of geography is terrible. Doesn't understand how it only takes a bit longer to get to Ibeefa than it does to Scotland. Where the hell does she think Ibeefa is? The other side of the world?

Jane for Health Minister, what do you think? She says its simple, just put your hand over your mouth when you cough...oh and then go and cut an onion yeah, Jane?
For someone that has anxiety, she very relaxed about a virus that is spreading worldwide with no vaccine!
Let hope she has no one that's vulnerable in her family eh...?

Janes explanation of a program that she cant remember the name !(helpful)...says it's cringy to watch. We know what it's like to watch something so cringy Jane, we know that feeling very well!!

Then someone recommended she watch a TV program about a Jacobite soldier. She pronounced it Jacob Bite … it's not a biscuit Jane before you get too excited!

What an all round embarrassment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh dear, I can't believe she said she swapped out the 10 minute rubbish vlog for that load of old bollocks. Maybe she should have missed day 5 altogether?

Glad she didn't title this live as a hair styling tutorial!! Bloody hell, it's no wonder her hair always looks a mess!
And who cuts and prepares veg on the lounge table and then looked surprised when she pulled a hair off the pepper. She didn't even wipe the table down in between doing her hair and the veg. :sick: but puts out cleaning vlogs like she some kind of cleaning goddess!

She only shaves under her arms once a week? Really, it takes 2 seconds in the shower, why wouldn't you do it every day or every other day? I'm not a hairy person, but once a week, too long! UGH! Not even sure why she was self conscious about it, we get close ups of her stubbly tash so what the difference!

Her understanding of geography is terrible. Doesn't understand how it only takes a bit longer to get to Ibeefa than it does to Scotland. Where the hell does she think Ibeefa is? The other side of the world?

Jane for Health Minister, what do you think? She says its simple, just put your hand over your mouth when you cough...oh and then go and cut an onion yeah, Jane?
For someone that has anxiety, she very relaxed about a virus that is spreading worldwide with no vaccine!

Janes explanation of a program that she cant remember the name !(helpful)...says it's cringy to watch. We know what it's like to watch something so cringy Jane, we know that feeling very well!!

Then someone recommended she watch a TV program about a Jacobite soldier. She pronounced it Jacob Bite … it's not a biscuit Jane before you get too excited!

i thought the same about the cringe comment...nothing more cringy than her vlogs haha

Reactions: 9

And who cuts and prepares veg in the lounge on the dining table and then looked surprised when she pulled a hair off the pepper. She didn't even wipe the table down in between doing her hair and the veg. :sick: but puts out cleaning vlogs like she some kind of cleaning goddess!

Who said she wasn't taking it seriously? this was her earlier doing a top up shop...And Charlie on his way home from work?

Attachments

• Haha
Who said she wasn't taking it seriously? this was her earlier doing a top up shop...And Charlie on his way home from work?
So funny!

Honestly though, I thought she would be the type that would be stock piling stuff...especially loo roll, oh and food in general 🤣 but then I guess she always has enough food in, just in case there's a nuclear fallout anyway

• Haha
So funny!

Honestly though, I thought she would be the type that would be stock piling stuff...especially loo roll, oh and food in general 🤣 but then I guess she always has enough food in, just in case there's a nuclear fallout anyway
We’ll all know whose flat to head to when are supplies are running out 😂

Can you imagine Charlie drunk trying to get in the flat and Jane asleep on the sofa surrounded by Milky Way wrappers...
Little pig, little pig let me in
Not by the Nair on my chinny chin chins

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.