Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8.30 guys for the snorefest! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
The woman sheā€™s doing the ā€œliveā€ with doesnā€™t mind sharing a view of her scantly clad ā€œbeforeā€ and ā€œafterā€ butt on Instagram...please donā€™t give Janeychins any ideas, we all know what a sheep she is, definitely a follower not a leader. My poor eyeballs couldnā€™t stand it, I know I have a choice as to whether to watch Janeychins or not but Iā€™m a Tattler itā€™s what we do šŸ¤£.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone see Iā€™m her insta story šŸ„“ brows look wonky as duck ! Looks like she has Bellā€™s palsy šŸ˜®

• Wow
Reactions: 5
WTF she on ! fake tanning Charlies ankles ..I've seen it all now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
its sabotage, she'll have written property of jane keep off witches in it ;)
Must be so the ball and chain doesn't stand out too much ;)

Whyā€™s she steaming a red shirt? Charlieā€™s new pulling shirt from next was white?

She looks tired and stressed must be the thought of Charlie being allowed out to play.
Her brows look ginger in that

8.30 guys for the snorefest! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
So the beans going out and WE'VE to keep er company ,what a bloody cheek she has ,taking us for granted like that;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
6 comments on her vlog.....6.....wonder how many she deleted, what an absolute embarrassment, stop the daily vlogging, just stop it! its tragical

Reactions: 4
Anyone see Iā€™m her insta story šŸ„“ brows look wonky as duck ! Looks like she has Bellā€™s palsy šŸ˜®
Never mind the Bell's ! even Quasimodo had straighter brows ffs ;)

Whyā€™s she steaming a red shirt? Charlieā€™s new pulling shirt from next was white?

She looks tired and stressed must be the thought of Charlie being allowed out to play.
The next one must have been too tight ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Itā€™s a wonder she doesnā€™t make him wear that ā€œHubbyā€ t-shirt out tonight just so any interested parties get the message straight from the get go šŸ¤£.

• Haha
I donā€™t understand tonightā€™s vlog ... why is she putting a face mask and fake tan on Charlie? Like, why? If he wanted either of those could he not have done them himself? She clearly has no female friends. I wonder if she ever puts make up on him just for practice/fun but doesnā€™t film it.

Do we think heā€™s puking yet? Who remembers when he was away or out and she ordered enough takeaway for four so she got free delivery šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t understand tonightā€™s vlog ... why is she putting a face mask and fake tan on Charlie? Like, why? If he wanted either of those could he not have done them himself? She clearly has no female friends. I wonder if she ever puts make up on him just for practice/fun but doesnā€™t film it.
Heā€™s worse than her for letting her do those things šŸ™„Iā€™d love to see my other halfā€™s face if I even mentioned a face mask let alone tried to fake tan his ankles šŸ¤Øhe must be the laughing stock of his friends/colleagues..will he ever wise to her..

• Haha
Heā€™s worse than her for letting her do those things šŸ™„Iā€™d love to see my other halfā€™s face if I even mentioned a face mask let alone tried to fake tan his ankles šŸ¤Øhe must be the laughing stock of his friends/colleagues..will he ever wise to her..
I feel sad for him, not everyone is confident in speaking up.

Reactions: 8
Is she for effing real? Ramming a feckin Mars Bar down her gob less than 5 minutes into a calorie counting themed live Instagram post...when they were handing out brass neck Janeychins was at the front of the queue but weā€™ve not seen her neck for years as itā€™s hidden under her increasing number of chins!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How does this woman food shop so much? Iā€™d really love to know how much she spends in one month! Also I know calorie counting means youā€™re not restricting yourself but all she buys is a load of tit.. processed, sugar laden crap. At least on slimming world youā€™re encouraged to cook from scratch! She did far better on SW. Calorie counting just going the opposite direction lol

and she said that sheā€™s got microwave meals for Charlie bean because he needs something quick as he has meetings... how about you make him a healthy salad or something? Thatā€™s quick and easy and all he has to do is just eat it out of the container! For gods sake woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Those eyebrows look horrific!! Why do they have an abrupt line on the nose side?? Why do they have weird white streaks in them?? I can't believe the brass neck on her to be doing a live about calorie counting, I really want to post a comment asking why she clearly hasn't lost any weight but don't want to get blocked!!! šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.