Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ll all know whose flat to head to when are supplies are running out 😂
I don't think she's the sharing kind, do you...she might sell it to you for triple the price she paid, like her ebay stuff!

Reactions: 6
Imagine being out your nut after a night out with mates and trunchbull in a stained nightie turns up with her fake uggs and tight salmon bobbly coat eating a box of quorn nuggets and Kit Kat’s takes you home ! Ere no ta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think she's the sharing kind, do you...she might sell it to you for triple the price she paid, like her ebay stuff!
There's a bit of the Emma D in her certainly ! she must be watching her on repeat ,what with all the links she's attaching to stuff lately..Maybe she's hoping to make enough for her own WLS...(world's largest shop)...you didn't think it was weight loss surgery did you lol !... she's even to tight to part with her rolls of blubber our Janeychins...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In her latest offering they both look huge! If that's what calorie counting does to you then no thanks. There is now way she's a size 16, no way 🤔

Reactions: 12
She at least a size 20/22 now. Possible bigger?
I reckon probably a 14 now as she was wearing a 12 in summer, when she told us she was no longer plus size, but she did admit to putting on 10lbs over Christmas and through schtress! It won't be long till she's dropped those last few pesky pounds! 🤥🤥🤥😉🤪😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
PMSL, Janeychins is worrying about 8 calories in the mushrooms she’d moshed up for dinner, then threw herself on the sofa after stuffing her face with a Babybel before said dinner, she’s an oxymoron personified. Then when she said that “Katy Perry was pregnant as well”, as well as whom else I thought, then Charlie came home he looks about 6 months gone so she must’ve meant him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
what a pair of bell ends! but don't worry guys because the calorie counting is clearly working.....NOT!!
I have no issue with people being whatever size they are but for someone to constantly bleat on about losing weight and calorie counting working when it clearly isnt as they 100% eat far too many its a joke! the Gammons??? more like belly pork!!!

fat.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That last vlog really showed their massive weigh gain her double chin when she was putting her chicken on the tray is getting bigger by the day. I think this is the biggest I’ve seen the pair of them they’ve definitely put all their weight back on and more. Shes defo telling porkies about putting 10lbs on she looks as though she could fit into a size 20 with not much give. I’ve always said to my daughter always wear clothes to suit your size never go by the numbers cause they are a 10 or 12 as it makes you look 10 times worse and draws attention to you and like Jane gets the arse ripped out it cause she does it and makes her look massive and looks terrible that her clothes are girded to her, but u can’t put an old head on young shoulders. Well I’m away to get pissed after watching them 2 dance like a pair of fuds 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
That bit in the vlog, the highlight, with the dancing and cutting back to the pasta...has Jane been watching Peep Show?
That weird back and forth and camera angles along with Charlie dancing...I thought I was having flashbacks to a bad rave.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m only 8 mins in and wow what a pair of dumpy frumpy skanks 😭 I’m with lexi I couldn’t care if she was 40stone but the way she preaches to everyone about how she’s losing weight is quite disgusting! Roll on the size 12 clothing hauls 😳

what a pair of bell ends! but don't worry guys because the calorie counting is clearly working.....NOT!!
I have no issue with people being whatever size they are but for someone to constantly bleat on about losing weight and calorie counting working when it clearly isnt as they 100% eat far too many its a joke! the Gammons??? more like belly pork!!!

View attachment 91964
🙌this🙌 it's not the size it's the lies. She promotes her channel on the premise of doing calorie counting and it's all a lie because they don't do it or at least don't count to ensure a deficit!

Reactions: 7
You know, I like watching vloggers who are real and relatable. For fucks sake Jane just be honest with yourself and your subscribers and say you’re not calorie counting properly or it simply is not working. It clearly isn’t! Calorie counting doesn’t work for me because I can’t be bothered with it. And I would be totally upfront about that. Your channel is clearly labelled as life/weight loss/beauty/home. Why not omit weight loss and focus on other contents if you’re not serious about losing weight? I’m not someone who talks about everyone’s weight because I am overweight myself but at least I’m honest about it and can hold my hands up and say I do have a problem with food. I can’t stop shuffling cakes and sweeties in my gob! Just be honest. There’s no bloody shame in it! There’s always going to be a large proportion of people who have done the exact same thing. We are human beings on Earth. We haven’t spawned from another pissing planet.
Ps your latest video is downright embarrassing

Reactions: 11

View attachment 91964
He was checking himself out here as well daft bleep! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That dancing 🕺🏼 was so cringy I half closed my eyes 😳 I felt embarrassed lol how on earth can you put that on the net is beyond me ! It’s like pinky and pinky on a sugar high 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You may think you are calorie counting Jane, but you are clearly not, you have got massive, you are deluded.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.