Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she started worrying about the corona virus and the panic buying? She seems like one to panic considering she works herself up if Charlie is out of her sight for more than 2 minutes. I’ve lost count how many times Jane and Tan have said their “getting priorities in line” “had enough” etc. They can’t commit to anything

Catching up with March. I’m concerned she doesn’t realize she can drain the mince after cooking it. I do it every time even with the lesser fat percentage. Not sure about the prices in the UK but in America some stores want $6 to nearly $7 for 5% ground beef (mince). That adds up quickly. Higher fat ones work fine when you rinse it and drain it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This is someone who knows what he's talking about....... A UK Dr... Anyone that listens to Janeychins needs their bloody heads banging on a brick wall!

Reactions: 6
She posted on her IG story about the Coronavirus, you know the usual copy and paste statistic stuff, downplaying etc but I bet in reality she was up at the crack of dawn in Aldi grabbing those multi-packs of loo rolls, wet wipes and all the packaged food she could cram in her little old trolly! We won't be seeing her spare room anytime soon as it will be stockpiled to the rafters in case she has to self isolate and misses a calorie!! Heaven forbid!! 😱😱😱

• Haha
Sorry if it’s been said life is so busy I don’t get time to always read but they said they would have half each then he put it all in his lunch?

His gut is huge. Guessing she’s having her brows tattooed?

Reactions: 8
I don't believe for one minute he goes to McDonalds and just comes away with a coffee 2st weight gain says so...

She's" lovin" the brows btw !
I've used that before on a colleague 😂

Well, guys... Her next vlog has just been notified but I haven't checked... I'm still figuring out wtf this thumbnail is on the last one... Wobbly jaw and Chin fest

Great Intro for you Janeychins.... You usually listen to all other suggestions on this site.. 🎶 ALTOGETHER NOW 👆

Hahahahaha 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Gifted brows now there’s a shock 🙄 hope she ain’t gotta pay for the top up ! Otherwise she’s gonna have patchy brows 😭

• Haha
Is that all she had done she made it sound more than that 😆 im watching her food haul (duck knows why) but she’s mad “only 179 calories” for a hot cross bun and over 300 for half a pizza to me that’s HIGH the fact she thinks half a pizza is worth that many colours is odd. I thought she was bad on SW but she’s even worse with this as no limit to what she eats. If she does a live about calories counting I will be pissed off all her meals are tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she fallen out with Helen? Helen is posting all these memes and Janeychins hasn't liked them for over a week has she? 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she started worrying about the corona virus and the panic buying? She seems like one to panic considering she works herself up if Charlie is out of her sight for more than 2 minutes. I’ve lost count how many times Jane and Tan have said their “getting priorities in line” “had enough” etc. They can’t commit to anything

Catching up with March. I’m concerned she doesn’t realize she can drain the mince after cooking it. I do it every time even with the lesser fat percentage. Not sure about the prices in the UK but in America some stores want $6 to nearly $7 for 5% ground beef (mince). That adds up quickly. Higher fat ones work fine when you rinse it and drain it.
The below comment was deleted almost immediately...you can’t fix stupid especially delusional stupid, deep in denial!
0AC04DC1-38AC-4882-8AE0-622AD3FA3480.png

• Haha
so are the brows the "big thing" she was so so nervous about in her stories week before last? bloody hell what a wuss....thought the book was going to have to come out again the way she was going on ;)

pants.jpg

• Haha
I’m all for a “man” taking care of his appearance but a face mask and fake tan for a night out...seriously? She’ll be straightening his beard next and shaving his legs for him!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m all for a “man” taking care of his appearance but a face mask and fake tan for a night out...seriously? She’ll be straightening his beard next and shaving his legs for him!
and putting a panty liner in his duds!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will have to surgically put his feet back together after a night with them shoes on 👞

• Haha
Reactions: 7
STOP READING OUT THE bleeping CALORIES YOU head!!!!
Go on Girl x

Gifted brows now there’s a shock 🙄 hope she ain’t gotta pay for the top up ! Otherwise she’s gonna have patchy brows 😭
Can't anyone gift her a personality and sense of humour???

Charlie.... Ffs..... Man up and go out and find a real woman!!!! Someone who doesn't lie and relies in a camera to make her crappy life.... Move back to your mums and start afresh 🙏 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.