Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, she’d cooked that so called chilli before the lid was even down!
Was there really any point using the pressure cooker?
God, she’s so annoying they way she keeps stirring the food while it’s cooking, 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course she had 1/2 the jar the big pig! Since when have these jars been for 2 people!
Also she keeps mentioning Charlie's 30th- he's not 30 yet??? My hub is 42and I'm 37 an I'm pretty sure we act and look younger than these 2 numpties
Bloody hell, I used to use jars before I started slimming world and a jar would do the four of us! Greedy bleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My mother would’ve referred to those shoes Janeychins has kindly allowed Charlie to have as “brothel creepers”. My mum would’ve made a fabulous Tattler she had some great sayings, I remember us passing a couple who both had faces and a dress sense only a mother could love, after we’d passed them out of their earshot she muttered “why spoil two homes”, no need to ask where I get my Tattling gene from.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes those jars are meant for four people. I used to use them before i started making my own sauces and there would easily be four portions. one each for dinner and two portions either for the freezer or leftovers for work.

Reactions: 8
Yes those jars are meant for four people. I used to use them before i started making my own sauces and there would easily be four portions. one each for dinner and two portions either for the freezer or leftovers for work.
Well she’s the breadth of two and so is he so🤷🏼‍♀️😂 2+2=4

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry Tattlers I haven’t got an actual comment tonight as I literally fell asleep during Janeychin’s latest borefest, I wasn’t even feeling tired...I’m yawning like Our Tan minus the lips, snorting and Botox!

• Haha
Sorry Tattlers I haven’t got an actual comment tonight as I literally fell asleep during Janeychin’s latest borefest, I wasn’t even feeling tired...I’m yawning like Our Tan minus the lips, snorting and Botox!
Not surprised how can anyone waffle on about absolute rubbish for 55minutes 🙄
FFs

Reactions: 10
I would tell you about the video but can't...divalge 😂😂

I got as far as 'divalge' and headed to find you lot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I missed last nights, too busy knocking a few gins back so just having a bit of a catch up. Those shoes are bleeping hideous mind ! Just hope everywhere the Bean goes is pitch black as if any of his mates see them he,ll never live it down. Sure she does it to embarrass the spineless bastard ! Did make me titter when she was going on about how versatile the pressure cooker was “ you could take it if you were travelling or camping “ yea you could Jane, would make a fab portaloo but you couldn’t switch it on without electric duh !!!thick as that vile mince she tried to pass as chilli !!!! Now got the live chat on but after 8 minutes I,m done. That medicine ball of a head looks bigger than ever tonight, she,s a horror for sure. Only laughable thing about this is when she ran on at the beginning and the room shook before she came into view !!!.......duck it, time to switch this shite off now as she,s getting her veggies out to chop, I,m off to watch some paint dry 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
😂😂
That just reminded me about the pressure cooker.
If you don't have a hob for some reason, you may be a student and can use the versatile pressure cooker.
Who are these students looking to cook full chickens and anaemic mince?!

• Haha
I turned it off when she grabbed her veg to sit and chop it while she chatted 😂 gave me flashbacks to when she made Charlie a cake......sat down!

• Haha
What utter :poop: she talks, seriously. I'm done, it has to go off. Does a baybe pepper happen at the time of growff? Ahhh ffs.

I genuinely thought you meant Jane at first, with her penchant for inhaling food 😂🙈
Oh hahaha...oh dear (in Jane fashion)
I'm pissing myself here, yes it did come across like that. Hoover was more interesting to be honest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I would tell you about the video but can't...divalge 😂😂

I got as far as 'divalge' and headed to find you lot 😂
I couldn’t be arsed watching it all but I saw that, plus a few other words she made out she couldn’t pronounce. I’m sure she does it on purpose. Divalge though 🤣

• Haha
Serious question. I'm quite old so I want to know why young women like Jane and Tanya have long hair that they can't look after. Is it because long hair is the fashion? I go to work every day having washed and styled my hair, I couldn't go out without doing this and my hair is short. I have a daughter in law who has lovely long hair, I've never seen her with her hair in a bun like them ( I should maybe ask her this question) she always looks immaculate. What the actual F is with these girls. I wouldn't get a photo taken looking like that much less make a video.
Ancient from Glasgow.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.