Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell does she want the Disney film package 😭 so upset and stressed but is worried she’s gonna miss out on a weeks free trial for kids films 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestions? I can't divalge my suggestion 😂😉

Why would any of us do that? We are on here for a gossip, we have a laugh...sometimes it gets serious, but we don't encourage trolling...certainly not ringing people's place of work. I think Tattle terms and conditions are clear on that.
Tesco terms and conditions are to not talk about customers out side of work

Reactions: 4
Will someone do the world a favour and send Janeychins a thesaurus and then email her to explain how to feckin use it “oh bless you” & “oh dee ahh” is all that pathetic vlog consisted of?

Reactions: 7
Oh dear lord 😂😂😂😂😂
honestly .... she must think people are really bleeping stupid... or all as blind as Stevie Wonder we are subjected to you and your incessant warbling on YT love we all know what you look like in real time... you’ve got more blubber than moby dick the photo’s been photoshopped to within an inch of it life

well if you’re so worried about it phone them ... you don't need others to do your dirty work for you

Reactions: 8
Why do you feel the need to report Jane? Do you think what Jane did is wrong or do you feel upset at her ignoring you on her live? I assume a lot of companies have the same policy and expect employees to adhere to it.
If you are Jane, then the responsibility lies with you...you should be mindful of what comes out of your mouth and you can't preach #bekind if you are being very unkind yourself-that's how I see it.

• Heart
New thread name .. saving the nation one donut at a time !

I’m watching prisoner cell block and they have all got Charlie’s coat 🧥 and jumper on 😂😂😂 80s vibe

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She talking about the hemp hand cream from the body shop AGAIN in today’s vlog 🙄.
Jane? Body shop are a bit busy dealing with shop closures right now, they’re not going to ‘gift’ you any freebies!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
oi are you lot saying i don't look anyfink like my insta pics? you jealous t-rolllls are just being mean, I look exactly like my latest head shot.....honest!

jane.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
honestly .... she must think people are really bleeping stupid... or all as blind as Stevie Wonder we are subjected to you and your incessant warbling on YT love we all know what you look like in real time... you’ve got more blubber than moby dick the photo’s been photoshopped to within an inch of it life

well if you’re so worried about it phone them ... you don't need others to do your dirty work for you
Nooo! We want her to suffer the hell of the online frenzy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she been accepted into the priesthood? All those ‘bless you’ and ‘oh my god’

And bloody hell! It was 6 o’clock and she thought it was only 5.30.
What’s half an hour when you’re talking tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New thread name .. saving the nation one donut at a time !

I’m watching prisoner cell block and they have all got Charlie’s coat 🧥 and jumper on 😂😂😂 80s vibe
Prisoner!!! I am on episode 614 😂😂😂 it's taken me months but I was determined haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she been accepted into the priesthood? All those ‘bless you’ and ‘oh my god’

And bloody hell! It was 6 o’clock and she thought it was only 5.30.
What’s half an hour when you’re talking tit?
Confessions with Father Ted and Dougal🙏🤥

Pass the donuts. What do you mean you’ve eaten them all?
Debbie SW marching on ! Jane Gammons munching on ! ;)

I’ve watched them all twice lol 3 rd round 😂
Great show Bea Smith and Wee Lizzie were the highlight of my Sunday night back in the day !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She,s on admitting She,s comfort eating again, no tit Sherlock !! Face is like a bleeping football. Just because you hoard food Janiechins doesn’t, mean that you have to hoard it all in that expanding gut ! The bleeping IBS has just got a mention, oh Christ she,s on a Debbie downer for sure and she,s right about one thing, this live is like word 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮projectile !
Had to leave her a comment 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She,s on admitting She,s comfort eating again, no tit Sherlock !! Face is like a bleeping football. Just because you hoard food Janiechins doesn’t, mean that you have to hoard it all in that expanding gut ! The bleeping IBS has just got a mention, oh Christ she,s on a Debbie downer for sure and she,s right about one thing, this live is like word 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮projectile !
Had to leave her a comment 🤣🤣
100% been on tattle again!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.