Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
didn't need mystic meg to know Jane would blame the current situation for her piling on the weight, apparently she was doing great with the calorie counting up to two weeks ago......does she forget we have eyes?? people have been calling her out for ages on her supposed calorie counting and with the amount of lives shes done pottering around the kitchen we can all clearly see she has piled loads of weight on, she just thinks this is a good excuse to justify all the scoffing! Charlie looks to have piled loads on too.
someone has commented on the live that Jane is one of the angels keeping the country going at the moment......oh do duck off!
bleeping hell, that’s really boiled my piss! Ok I know supermarket workers are really pulling their tripe out now and are at risk etc they’re doing a great job, my husband included, however duck off love whoever you are she’s not an angel, our nhs frontline staff are angels, caring for people with this bastard virus. These arse lickers need a belt!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly, blaming the current situation for eating yourself to death is just the most feeble excuse ever.
Probably for me, I am being more thoughtful and resourceful around food than I ever have done before for 2 reasons, 1) it’s not readily available and 2) I am trying to make what we have last us so we don’t need to keep going to the shops!

Jane has clearly eaten alllll the chocklit from the drawer, you know, the stuff that she tells us doesn’t bother her and along with buying in donuts, she making herself into a vulnerable person in amongst all this virus tit!
Never mind Charlie’s non existent asthma, worry about yourself probably verging on the edge of type 2 diabetes.
Let’s see how day 1 goes on the update this evening after they’ve eaten their pies 🙄

Reactions: 11
didn't need mystic meg to know Jane would blame the current situation for her piling on the weight, apparently she was doing great with the calorie counting up to two weeks ago......does she forget we have eyes?? people have been calling her out for ages on her supposed calorie counting and with the amount of lives shes done pottering around the kitchen we can all clearly see she has piled loads of weight on, she just thinks this is a good excuse to justify all the scoffing! Charlie looks to have piled loads on too.
someone has commented on the live that Jane is one of the angels keeping the country going at the moment......oh do duck off!
Again !it must be the home bargain angel fiend ...The only time you’d mention Jane and Angel 👼 in the same context is cake 🎂🧁🍰🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF One of the angels she picks out shopping for approximately 3 and a half hours a day I took off a 30 minute tea break .... she’s not even one of the poor fuckers manning the tills or putting the stock out 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m almost starting to feel a teeny bit sorry for her, she’s clearly got unaddressed issues, tells lie after lie to try to kid herself and her unfortunate subscribers, she’s obviously as lonely as said subscribers who pander to her in the comments, she cannot recognise how lucky she is, is unfulfilled and has an elevated grandiose view of herself all of which point to some kind of mental health issue. She’s so young to have had gallbladder issues and If she carries on as she is she’ll be adding diabetes and high blood pressure to the list of ailments and these won’t be the imaginary ones she thinks she has such as IBS, which if it exists could be sorted by eating at least 5 portions of fruit/veg a day, 3 low fat, unprocessed meals in a portion size in relation to her lifestyle and calorific output, all easier said than done I know. PS I never thought I’d be writing a comment of this ilk!

Reactions: 9
I’m almost starting to feel a teeny bit sorry for her, she’s clearly got unaddressed issues, tells lie after lie to try to kid herself and her unfortunate subscribers, she’s obviously as lonely as said subscribers who pander to her in the comments, she cannot recognise how lucky she is, is unfulfilled and has an elevated grandiose view of herself all of which point to some kind of mental health issue. She’s so young to have had gallbladder issues and If she carries on as she is she’ll be adding diabetes and high blood pressure to the list of ailments and these won’t be the imaginary ones she thinks she has such as IBS, which if it exists could be sorted by eating at least 5 portions of fruit/veg a day, 3 low fat, unprocessed meals in a portion size in relation to her lifestyle and calorific output, all easier said than done I know. PS I never thought I’d be writing a comment of this ilk!
I kinda get where you're coming from but you have to start by helping yourself!
If I had IBS and knew what foods affected me, I would do whatever it took to avoid it! Yes, its difficult and I'm not saying I wouldn't have relapses occasionally (we are only human) but she just absolutely abuses her body.
Sitting there the other evening stuffing her face with a donut and gulping down her cup of tea (we really don't need to see that) and then the next night explaining that she's not been following calorie counting...I mean, really, does she think we are all stupid!?
Add into the mix, making money off the back of it.

There are other people to feel sorry for at the moment, people who really are in sad situations due to a life threatening virus, people who are mourning the loss of loved ones and others who fear for loved ones, people working in front line jobs everyday to look after the sick (while she slags off people that are just doing their shopping) and what is she doing, eating herself into oblivion and blaming it on a virus!

I get it. I know some people get anxious and eat their emotions. But she has done this for 5 years. Don't blame what is happening now on your over eating, you are just greedy. Always.

P.S. You may have noticed, I don't have time for people who don't help themselves!

Last edited:
Anyone seen her stories? Jane they are sending you free wanky stuff for you to advertise it for them ! They don’t send you it for free for you to not talk or show the product, if you never talked about it they would not send you things 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ain’t hard is it , I hate all this it’s not an advert they haven’t asked me bla bla bla ... just own it ffs instead of trying to make out your an angel on earth 🙄

• Heart
Oh she's having a moan on insta about someone trying to out her about JD seasonings
She said she didn't see it but a Gammonette told her. Then she's waffling on about what a nice person she is and how horrible this person is. Wind your bleeping neck in Janiemanychins , thought you were,nt bothered about so called trolls and ignored them.now !!

Reactions: 13
Oh she's having a moan on insta about someone trying to out her about JD seasonings
She said she didn't see it but a Gammonette told her. Then she's waffling on about what a nice person she is and how horrible this person is. Wind your bleeping neck in Janiemanychins , thought you were,nt bothered about so called trolls and ignored them.now !!
It was Me .... I posted on my stories today
I pointed out to the gammonette who said I was being unkind and should have tagged her
that I couldn’t because she has blocked me twice 🤣🤣 and she is hardly being kind moaning about shoppers in Tesco and posting codes when people are being laid off work and can’t afford to buy necessities let alone manky spices

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am a good person so I don't need to justify anything because I am a nice person... Thing is Jane, people who are nice don't have to go around saying it, do they?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No mention of the customers at work today,just a brief mention of how busy it was. @Hugs123 maybe Jane has read the terms and conditions in the employee handbook now?

• Haha
I am a good person so I don't need to justify anything because I am a nice person... Thing is Jane, people who are nice don't have to go around saying it, do they?
😂😂 Ooh she is well ranty about it obviously I touched a nerve 😂😂
quite happy to discuss it with you if you’d like to unblock me .... I’m sure your informant can tell you who you need to unblock 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Charlie’s having to take a pay cut or redundancy. That must be horrible for them. It’s time for Jane to work full time now surely?

• Wow
  • Sad
Charlie’s having to take a pay cut or redundancy. That must be horrible for them. It’s time for Jane to work full time now surely?
I must be a horrible person but I can't feel any sympathy for them if that's the case. She doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself. She would bleed a stone dry if it gave her any gains.

I must be a horrible person but I can't feel any sympathy for them if that's the case. She doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself. She would bleed a stone dry if it gave her any gains.
Tesco would bite her hand off if she wanted to go full time shelf stacking in this current climate .... I mean you know actually do more than a 4 hour day - minus the tea break

You would think she would step up to the mark and help them both out. He's worked hard to keep them in luxury wax melts and food for the 5 thousand. She won't though because she's lazy and selfish and there's no way she'd quit her influencer career 😬

It was Me .... I posted on my stories today
I pointed out to the gammonette who said I was being unkind and should have tagged her
that I couldn’t because she has blocked me twice 🤣🤣 and she is hardly being kind moaning about shoppers in Tesco and posting codes when people are being laid off work and can’t afford to buy necessities let alone manky spices
"Oh dee a"..bless you ...It couldn't have affected her too much ..she had a bar of Fruit n Nut the size of her head ,ready to inhale with a ☕

Don't tell us she'll have to move in with the MIL😂 sorry Charlie's mum😢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.