Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s 💩her granny knickers over lockdown Charlie will be at home and she’ll have to be at work 😂noticed she started the video with a cough 🤒how long before she’s phoning in sick 🤔

Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s 💩her granny knickers over lockdown Charlie will be at home and she’ll have to be at work 😂noticed she started the video with a cough 🤒how long before she’s phoning in sick 🤔
Tomorrow morning I bet !

Reactions: 10
What is she going to chat about if she can't chat about her role keeping the the country going, frontaisle Jane? Eating and watching Netflix? Giving a commentary on the news? It's alright Jane, Adsense for Marchmass will buy a few Pukka pies. I think Charlie will feel it big time...he'll be applying for Love Island instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is she going to chat about if she can't chat about her role keeping the the country going, frontaisle Jane? Eating and watching Netflix? Giving a commentary on the news? It's alright Jane, Adsense for Marchmass will buy a few Pukka pies. I think Charlie will feel it big time...he'll be applying for Love Island instead!
She'll be rushed off her feet with all the online delivery's Boris is recommending 😜 I can sense a giant bout of IBS coming her way:poop:.that's her comeuppance for getting out of the turkey run at Christmas🦃:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Excuse me, Charlie was on a ventilator for his asthma? Oh my bleeping god, you stupid silly girl. Ive seen things today that no one should ever see. I put this drivel on while Im cooking tea and hear this shite. duck off Jane. You act like some sort of messiah for your stupid idiotic flock of saps. Really, you should go and do one. Newsflash, you know absolutely tit all. Who's betting she goes into isolation in the next few days. Don't cry wolf missy, it'll bite you on the arse big time 😪

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Someone should phone eastbourne Tesco and tell them about the way she's speaking about customers on live videos on YouTube

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What the hell was that opening all about on last nights 'Monday -lockdown for the UK?' vlog. She was clapping like a demented seal!
And please, stop slurping your tea and smacking your lips while eating your Sainsburys donut. Been surfing around all the different shops have you Janeychins, is that really necessary when you work in Tesco and can get all what you need there?

I couldn't believe my ears when Charlie said up until a couple of weeks ago, we hadn't heard anything about this virus!!! Where have the pair of them been, under a rock? This has been in the news and going on in other parts of the world since January. It was only a matter of time before it reached the UK. we were all fully aware of that.

And slagging off the shopper that is shopping everyday - maybe he's shopping for others, maybe he's giving it to the homeless or a food bank, who knows, so judgemental when she knows nothing about him!

She's hidden Sky News on her phone because of the scare mongering? It's not scare mongering you idiot, it's real life, it's what is going on at the moment. The news is how we can keep up with what's going on - clearly this is why you don't know what has been going for the last 3 months.

I wonder if she is aware that being overweight also puts you in a vulnerable position with coronavirus...? Here, have another donut.

Her ignorance is beyond belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestions? I can't divalge my suggestion 😂😉

Someone should phone eastbourne Tesco and tell them about the way she's speaking about customers on live videos on YouTube
Why would any of us do that? We are on here for a gossip, we have a laugh...sometimes it gets serious, but we don't encourage trolling...certainly not ringing people's place of work. I think Tattle terms and conditions are clear on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the hell was that opening all about on last nights 'Monday -lockdown for the UK?' vlog. She was clapping like a demented seal!
And please, stop slurping your tea and smacking your lips while eating your Sainsburys donut. Been surfing around all the different shops have you Janeychins, is that really necessary when you work in Tesco and can get all what you need there?

I couldn't believe my ears when Charlie said up until a couple of weeks ago, we hadn't heard anything about this virus!!! Where have the pair of them been, under a rock? This has been in the news and going on in other parts of the world since January. It was only a matter of time before it reached the UK. we were all fully aware of that.

And slagging off the shopper that is shopping everyday - maybe he's shopping for others, maybe he's giving it to the homeless or a food bank, who knows, so judgemental when she knows nothing about him!

She's hidden Sky News on her phone because of the scare mongering? It's not scare mongering you idiot, it's real life, it's what is going on at the moment. The news is how we can keep up with what's going on - clearly this is why you don't know what has been going for the last 3 months.

I wonder if she is aware that being overweight also puts you in a vulnerable position with coronavirus...? Here, have another donut.

Her ignorance is beyond belief.
She's finding it difficult to see past the end of her ever lengthening nose🤥 me think's..

Thread suggestions? I can't divalge my suggestion 😂😉

Why would any of us do that? We are on here for a gossip, we have a laugh...sometimes it gets serious, but we don't encourage trolling...certainly not ringing people's place of work. I think Tattle terms and conditions are clear on that.
We're already helping small businesses prosper"Pat's Bap's" are to be a franchise when this is all over:sick: whoever want's to ring and get Jane the sack feel free ...Jane and Tan would be perfect counter assistant's for that establishment ,if they can get a uniform to fit them..
13083282_607533652727590_3188898397647146864_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
she does herself no favours, looks like she's been pulled out of the skip at Tesco already when she does the lives......then adds scoffing a donut and talking with her mouth full to the mix

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
she does herself no favours, looks like she's been pulled out of the skip at Tesco already when she does the lives......then adds scoffing a donut and talking with her mouth full to the mix
And gulping the tea :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She's probably wiping the slate clean again after last night's donut fest!! Positive thinking and lighting candles whilst photoshopping her bloated, spotty face. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.