Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow she sure is ranty about the JD stuff eh? well Jane maybe you should realise that not everyone thinks you're a saint and can do no wrong, your loyal band of followers may think the sun shines out of the gammon rump but it does not, how about eating some humble pie......not pukka but humble and realise you're being called out, people are seeing you for your lazy ways, your lies, your grabby attitude and the fact we can see you're far far from the calm sweet cute thing you try to be, stop playing the victim and start being accountable for your crappy actions

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I must be a horrible person but I can't feel any sympathy for them if that's the case. She doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself. She would bleed a stone dry if it gave her any gains.
Neither do I. She works the most pitiful amount of hours for a young woman with no children. To be honest bean could probably join her at tesco, so many places are crying out for staff right now.

Charlie’s having to take a pay cut or redundancy. That must be horrible for them. It’s time for Jane to work full time now surely?
Sure Tesco are hiring 😂 problem solved...but he'll have to forfeit the company car🚙

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Those are some Chris Ingham sized lady-thighs The Bean is developing. Step away from the doughnuts Charlie, you did really well with your weight loss. Don't let Jane sabotage your long-term health just because she has to eat for 3.

1585167273069.png

God, that miming to Dancing Queen was excruciating to watch.

Jane really needs to get her jaw looked at, that's not normal (unless you're of the camelid species).

1585167469465.png
1585167531542.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for everyone that is struggling right now. These are hard times. I don’t think it’s fair for Charlie to stress about money so Jane must increase her hours but I think we all know she won’t. It’s time for her to step up. He did 2 jobs before their wedding, now it’s time for her to work harder.

Reactions: 10
It was Me .... I posted on my stories today
I pointed out to the gammonette who said I was being unkind and should have tagged her
that I couldn’t because she has blocked me twice 🤣🤣 and she is hardly being kind moaning about shoppers in Tesco and posting codes when people are being laid off work and can’t afford to buy necessities let alone manky spices
what did you say? well done you!!!

Reactions: 6
Did she say Charlie might loose his job or pay cut ? If that’s true it’s prob because he’s a bit slow at the new head hunted role , he should have stayed where he was ! Time to up hours jane 😬

Reactions: 8
when they were getting married Charlie took on a second job to pay for it while she still worked part time, now is her time to increase her hours as supermarkets are crying out for staff but will she?? oh hell no...too much like hard work

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Companies having to close down because of CV have to put their workforce on furlough in order that the staff can claim the 80% from the Government. It's not payable until they sort it out, sometime in April but most people have been put on furlough, myself included. Getting paid 80% aint a bad deal, think of what you'll save on travel Bean.

It was Me .... I posted on my stories today
I pointed out to the gammonette who said I was being unkind and should have tagged her
that I couldn’t because she has blocked me twice 🤣🤣 and she is hardly being kind moaning about shoppers in Tesco and posting codes when people are being laid off work and can’t afford to buy necessities let alone manky spices
Well done you x

You would think she would step up to the mark and help them both out. He's worked hard to keep them in luxury wax melts and food for the 5 thousand. She won't though because she's lazy and selfish and there's no way she'd quit her influencer career 😬
Love it! Very true

Reactions: 7
she'll be going all mental red face at Charlie being home from work and her having to go, wish I lived near them id be doing loads of tesco online shops to keep her busy ;)

• Haha
I ranted the other night because she really winds me up. She knows absolutely nothing about this virus really but she shouldn't preach to others who are anxious to the hills. She's very naive and ignorant yet thinks she knows it all. Don't shoot me but she really has got issues going on that need to be addressed. You tube and instagram are really not the place for this drivel at this time. Do yourself a favour Jane, and I mean this. Take a break from sm for your sake and others. Sort yourself out because you're clearly in no position to dish out advice at this time. Go and get yourself sorted girl 👍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.