Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can u start to talk about someone who has just lost there mum then mid way switch to talking about the door in her flat 🤯 bloody hell new low from the gammon 😭

Reactions: 10
"he doesn't own an asthma pump anymore" what tit she comes out with! whats the betting she uses the fact she's claiming hes vulnerable because he had asthma as a child to not go to work, I can't watch the crap lives for long, probably missing lots of golden nuggets in there but wow she's dull and full of tit.

Reactions: 13
How the hell does she know people are out there shopping that don’t need to be? Maybe they have big families and need to shop regularly, maybe they are shopping for others, such as vulnerable neighbours or family, maybe they have returned to try to get essential items that weren’t available last time they shopped.
Do not assume Jane that just because you are ok in your little bubble and have access to the most basic of what humans need - ie. food - that everyone else is either, selfish or panic buying. You are just showing pure ignorance.

Reactions: 14
best bit was "what soap are you all using" as soap shelves everywhere have nothing but tumbleweed blowing through them

• Haha
Love how she makes out that the nation all depends on her 😂 she sounds like she’s a one man band if will go tits up if she has to isolate ! Do us a favour Jane and bean and just stay at home ffs 🥴

Also she sounds more anxious since maccy ds have announced closing ? Anyone else noticed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
best bit was "what soap are you all using" as soap shelves everywhere have nothing but tumbleweed blowing through them
Yeah Jane, that new formula 'whatever I can get my hands on'! I have 6 of us washing our hands multiple times a day...I have gone from the nice smelling stuff to dettol to the smellies I got at Christmas and never thought I would be glad for 'Ted Baker soap' .
I can't watch her of recent, skipped through so at least you get the view Jane...Tattlers keeping you in fridge raiders. 😉

• Haha
Wow plugging jd seasons lol who the hell is worried about bloody herbs 😭 yes jane we all want to season food ! Food that we ain’t got because we can’t get hold of any 🤯 what a first class Pratt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love how she makes out that the nation all depends on her 😂 she sounds like she’s a one man band if will go tits up if she has to isolate ! Do us a favour Jane and bean and just stay at home ffs 🥴

Also she sounds more anxious since maccy ds have announced closing ? Anyone else noticed 😂
And don't forget Nandos is closed too..where is she gonna get her low cal butterfly chicken and spicey rice :ROFLMAO:

Yeah Jane, that new formula 'whatever I can get my hands on'! I have 6 of us washing our hands multiple times a day...I have gone from the nice smelling stuff to dettol to the smellies I got at Christmas and never thought I would be glad for 'Ted Baker soap' .
I can't watch her of recent, skipped through so at least you get the view Jane...Tattlers keeping you in fridge raiders. 😉
I may dust off the "soap on a rope" on top of the wardrobe from the 80's;)

Wow plugging jd seasons lol who the hell is worried about bloody herbs 😭 yes jane we all want to season food ! Food that we ain’t got because we can’t get hold of any 🤯 what a first class Pratt

She's as bad as Liza Prideaux ,she's plans for the kitchen and living room decor nxt😁what planet are they all on 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you mean you haven't got the first pick at the supermarket or enough to fill a spare chest freezer?

Guuyzz what seasoning do you suggest I add to to the last tub of formula milk I have, bar b q?
The woman is obsessed with food...a few days ago ' you are propped up on a tub of this, next to a bottle of that and a jar of bhuna sauce, Pataks' -nobody asked Jane!

Reactions: 3
I’ve got so much catching up to do but I caught a snippet of a live where she said she will have to start looking at their portion sizes 😆 no bleeping tit luv you should of tried that years ago. I bet she finds a way to keep Charlie home but the thing is even on a total lock down Janey I’m afraid you will still be working unless we start to see a fake cough soon.

Reactions: 7
I think calling it a “live” is stretching it a bit...the word live to me indicates energy and vitality both of which are sorely lacking in these vlogs. Two sheets of kitchen towel to blow her snout and then used a wipe to give the cooker top a VERY quick lick, what happened to her environmental conscientiousness? I bet she’s having her best day today...Charlie Bean right where she can keep her controlling eye on him AND a box of free seasonings which are of course a vital and essential ingredient to get through this unprecedented situation. At least she’s continuing to provide us all with “entertainment” with her lack of awareness, me, me, me attitude and over inflated ego.

I’ve got so much catching up to do but I caught a snippet of a live where she said she will have to start looking at their portion sizes 😆 no bleeping tit luv you should of tried that years ago. I bet she finds a way to keep Charlie home but the thing is even on a total lock down Janey I’m afraid you will still be working unless we start to see a fake cough soon.
I totally expect that is where all this is heading, time off sick under the guise of self isolating. I can’t believe she’s going on about Charlie having an inhaler when he’s not used one for 20 years!
Can you just imagine the size of the pair of them when they emerge in a few weeks time 🐷 🐷

• Haha
Is Jane off work then? If so, she needs to STFU about 'risking her life' by wobbling round Tesco for 4 hours.

What happened? Did she eat half that 2kg block of cheese and then tit herself in the fresh produce aisle?

Tannoy announcement: "Clean up Aisle 3. Hazmat suits required. Code Brown."

• Haha
her daily lives are so bloody cringe, is there any wonder we have so much to tattle about when she behaves like a prat daily??
A, she looks terrible! bloated, unkempt and very spotty
B, most of her chat is total crap, its pure filler
C, she's the queen of self humiliation, when she was singing the ABBA song twirling round the kitchen she looked like she needed help
D, Charlie and her gammonettes totally enable her to keep being this loathsome, laughable character she's become
E, is simply for EFF off Jane

• Haha
her daily lives are so bloody cringe, is there any wonder we have so much to tattle about when she behaves like a prat daily??
A, she looks terrible! bloated, unkempt and very spotty
B, most of her chat is total crap, its pure filler
C, she's the queen of self humiliation, when she was singing the ABBA song twirling round the kitchen she looked like she needed help
D, Charlie and her gammonettes totally enable her to keep being this loathsome, laughable character she's become
E, is simply for EFF off Jane
I didn't watch it all what was she singing 🎶The winner takes it all (the food) or 🎶Money,Money,Money:mthe only two things she's interested in😒

• Haha
Can you believe this dribble, Charlie’s not used and inhaler for over 20 years........ well I’d say he’s not asthmatic then !!

• Haha
Catching up with her live!! Dear Lord- Charlie was on a ventilator every night due to his childhood asthma, really Jane, he was in intensive care then was he cos I'm pretty sure a tube into your lungs to breathe for you isn't available for domestic use! Give me strength!
Jesus is she really that thick!! She need to stop these lives, she’s making a right bleep of herself! Jane when you read this hun, I’m sure you mean a nebuliser 🙄

Can you believe this dribble, Charlie’s not used and inhaler for over 20 years........ well I’d say he’s not asthmatic then !!
My daughter used an inhaler as a child. She is an adult now & is NOT asthmatic, therefore she’s not high risk.
Any excuse for Fat & Fatter. 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.