Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hey Jane me and my colleagues are doing a 15 hr shift today, missing mothers day, looking after vulnerable people. We ain't crying and bitching 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh she's in a right mood today!!!
View attachment 98320
One of the few? There are thousands upon thousands of retail staff working around the clock. Don't act like you're single handedly keeping us going 😂😂 she's a nasty salted gammon joint. She's probably the most lazy worker they employ. You just know she's that person everyone witches about on shift.. She really does have such an inflated ego (and face) ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last night she was fake crying because of HER anxiety that SHE wouldn't be able to see her brother's baby once it's born. No tears from her anxiety about the mother or baby or their health was there? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Just put myself through day19 Charlie's vlog.
What a boring numpty. He's really the dullest dullard I've ever come across 😂

Reactions: 10
Last night she was fake crying because of HER anxiety that SHE wouldn't be able to see her brother's baby once it's born. No tears from her anxiety about the mother or baby or their health was there? 🤔
👆This!!!

Yep was all about her not a single thought about the mum and baby at all! She is a selfish self centred bastard 😡

Reactions: 12
It's as if she's doing everything in her power to take the attention from them. I think deep down she's so so jealous of them..

she's upped her hours at work guys, she now does 4 hours and 17 minutes a day........the 17 extra minutes are for her to grab essentials for herself before the people queuing outside can get in ;) oh and she's trying to do her bit and cheer up the nation with her tit disco.......she even wore a "mus-TOSH" 😂
GET THOSE STUPID HATS OFF YOUR HEADS AND STOP ACTING LIKE TITS AND FANNIES

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's as if she's doing everything in her power to take the attention from them. I think deep down she's so so jealous of them..
She’s the first person to do a woe is me troll crying video since Fridays government announcement ... my money was on Beggy Meldrum for that one. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she's upped her hours at work guys, she now does 4 hours and 17 minutes a day........the 17 extra minutes are for her to grab essentials for herself before the people queuing outside can get in ;) oh and she's trying to do her bit and cheer up the nation with her tit disco.......she even wore a "mus-TOSH" 😂
GET THOSE STUPID HATS OFF YOUR HEADS AND STOP ACTING LIKE TITS AND FANNIES
Please don’t insult my tits and fanny 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I broke my own rule yesterday and watched her cook the curry (i couldn't sleep, thought it may help). Couldn't get over how big she was. Maybe she is trying to put on weight, only a couple more pounds and she can legitimately self isolate for 12 weeks because her BMI is over 40!

👆This!!!

Yep was all about her not a single thought about the mum and baby at all! She is a selfish self centred bastard 😡
Exactly....is she not worried about them potentially getting ill in hospital? Or not being under staffed on midwives as i bet some have had to self isolate.

I wont be able to see my new niece or nephew.....well jane I bet your sister in law is more concerned about a safe and healthy delivery or her baby!

She’s the first person to do a woe is me troll crying video since Fridays government announcement ... my money was on Beggy Meldrum for that one. 🤣
It's like they're all in competition who can be the biggest, most attention seeking asshole 🙄

Reactions: 9
I gave in and watched a video. I was having withdrawals on my Instagram detox. Good god she really doesn't look well at all. She's put on so much weight and loos ill.

I do feel for her in some way, cv is scary and working in a supermarket isn't fun at the moment but she needs to get it in perspective. I work in the council in an office but there's talk we have to move to the public offices to help out front line teams. My husbands a nurse, they're cutting the bus timetables and we dunt have a car so he'll be out now for even longer hours or have to pay for taxis home. She has no right to complain!!

On the plus side Charlie came across very well and ive warmed to him..... For the moment

Reactions: 7
I can,t stomach these “lives” that she,s getting in the habit of doing every night. Watching that wobbly gob and jelly chops going at it. Th”oh de a” and “oh my god” whines at the end of every sentence are really grating on me at the minute. Now she thinks the bleeping bean is vulnerable as he had asthma when he was a nipper. FFS Janiechins stop being a fecking drama queen. Anyway rant over, I,ve done 11 mins 7 seconds tonight and that’s more than enough thank you !

Pissing me off. I work as a cleaner in a care home and trying our damn hardest to disinfect and keep everything clean and sanitised but as soon as coronavirus gets in, its me and our team that has to deal with it and try not get it ourselves! People have absolutely no idea about the risks we take. Fopperbollox and Tan are just the same. Ungrateful, greedy, senseless pair of witches

Reactions: 13
What a joke she’s giving off about people coming in daily to do top up shops 😳...Coming from the queen of the top up shop 🐷

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Catching up with her live!! Dear Lord- Charlie was on a ventilator every night due to his childhood asthma, really Jane, he was in intensive care then was he cos I'm pretty sure a tube into your lungs to breathe for you isn't available for domestic use! Give me strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.