Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those brows are seriously uneven. One is curved, one goes right up like VulcanTans and they both start in different places on each side of the bridge of her nose. Not actually the bridge of her nose, but you know what I mean! Horrendous!

It will be interesting to see if she goes back if she has to pay.
Youā€™re supposed to go back after 4 weeks for a top up, unless thatā€™s gifted as well!

Switched off once she started reeling off the names of her viewers šŸ™„ reminded me of being at primary school ā€˜good morning Mrs Chinsā€™ šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Youā€™re supposed to go back after 4 weeks for a top up, unless thatā€™s gifted as well!

Switched off once she started reeling off the names of her viewers šŸ™„ reminded me of being at primary school ā€˜good morning Mrs Chinsā€™ šŸ„“
Mrs chins šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her next freebie is gonna be a years worth of free dominos ! Cor imagine that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yes, it was mentioned about going back in 6 weeks but I wonder if sheā€™ll have future treatments?

Is the girl a trainee who did them? šŸ˜³
Bloody looks like it!

Reactions: 4
I can't watch the live chats, who are these people saying they love them? I managed about seven minutes, giggled so much at the awful brows and realised id rather piss glass than sit through any more of that....it needs a 15 rating at least for the shock of the horror brows

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, it was mentioned about going back in 6 weeks but I wonder if sheā€™ll have future treatments?

Bloody looks like it!
I must have zoned out on that bit šŸ„“ makes my blood boil - I paid nearly Ā£300 for mine she shouldnā€™t get freebies, especially on other treatments!

Reactions: 4
Doing yet another ā€œliveā€ talking BS about calories and deficits...apparently sheā€™s consistently losing weight??????????????? Iā€™m gonna get me some scales like hers!
Me too, where are her magic scales from?! She talks so much shite, yet again sheā€™s saying slimming world wasnā€™t for her anymore as put put weight back on. Jane, when you read this hun, you put weight back on with calorie counting too. Why do you keep omitting this from your videos?! Absolutely bleeping deluded šŸ˜“

Her next freebie is gonna be a years worth of free dominos ! Cor imagine that šŸ˜‚
She wouldnā€™t want it though, sheā€™s in control now apparently šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I must have zoned out on that bit šŸ„“ makes my blood boil - I paid nearly Ā£300 for mine she shouldnā€™t get freebies, especially on other treatments!
I just had a look at what Emma Jade charges. Ā£300!!!
Donā€™t get me wrong, I know these treatments cost but Ā£300 for those caterpillars!
I would be so disappointed and embarrassed if they were on my face !

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Donā€™t get me wrong, I know these treatments cost but Ā£300 for those caterpillars!
Bloody hell Im sure I paid less than that for initial treatment and 4 top ups and probably got enough left in the pot for another top up. And mine are natural looking and even. Its a good job they were a freebie Jane you would have been ripped off if you had to pay.

That includes the top up...

Bloody hell Im sure I paid less than that for initial treatment and 4 top ups and probably got enough left in the pot for another top up. And mine are natural looking and even. Its a good job they were a freebie Jane you would have been ripped off if you had to pay.
But she's pushing this girl on her subs ..who are going to have to pay that ? she was on her stories today hunched over a placard with this girls business info on it

Reactions: 3
Our local salon has just started doing micro blading. I have just looked up their price and itā€™s also Ā£300.
Personally, if thatā€™s the going rate and I wanted it done, then Iā€™d pay it, but hers look really awful. Imagine having to go around like that until it fades... that would be my worry!

In reality Jane would have not payed Ā£30 sheā€™s as tight as one of beans shirts !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But she's pushing this girl on her subs ..who are going to have to pay that ? she was on her stories today hunched over a placard with this girls business info on it
I canā€™t imagine sheā€™s gonna get any business from Janes old cronies!
For starters, theyā€™d have to be fairly local, people arenā€™t going to travel when they can get it done in their own town!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I canā€™t imagine sheā€™s gonna get any business from Janes old cronies!
For starters, theyā€™d have to be fairly local, people arenā€™t going to travel when they can get it done in their own town!
And blind

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dame Gammons, Deputy Chief Medical Officer for the UK, is bestowing on her grateful public her opinions on the national health emergency...

• Haha
They were more like bleeping slugs than caterpillars, still she,s stuck with them for a while now šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.