Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was Stevie Wonder!
😂😂

With gloves on 😂
😂😂😂

I must have zoned out on that bit 🥴 makes my blood boil - I paid nearly £300 for mine she shouldn’t get freebies, especially on other treatments!
yes... but I bet yours look nothing like those slugs on her brow

..... Also... how she has the bloody cheek
to go on waffling about calorie counting is beyond me
has she actually lost any weight since Xmas cos’ it certainly
doesn't look like it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂

😂😂😂

yes... but I bet yours look nothing like those slugs on her brow

..... Also... how she has the bloody cheek
to go on waffling about calorie counting is beyond me
has she actually lost any weight since Xmas cos’ it certainly
doesn't look like it.
Has she even lost any full stop 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think the woman who did her eyebrows is a tattler and done them that way for the bants. Cause that can’t be serious .

• Haha
Who the duck compliments eyebrows!! Can you imagine “Hello you have lovely eyebrows” also why do people insist on having dark eyebrows even when they have fair hair? I’ve fair hair so fair eyebrows am I supposed to be drawing them on black or darkest brown?

I don’t understand the trouble to bleach hair blond then painting on dark brows 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi guyzzzz hope your all ok 😂😂😂😂 well what do you all think?? The top pic was 2 months ago bouncing on her ball (the one and only time she’s used it 😂) and the bottom pic is that live yesterday. Personally I think the chins have grew down a bit 😆😆 next it will be swinging like a turkeys 🦃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The moral of the story is she’s lazy. Calorie counting you don’t need time off over Christmas you just exercise those extra calories consumed each time she puts weight on a bit mores added that’s the thing with yo yo diets you lose then gain it back plus more each time.

Reactions: 4
Hi guyzzzz hope your all ok 😂😂😂😂 well what do you all think?? The top pic was 2 months ago bouncing on her ball (the one and only time she’s used it 😂) and the bottom pic is that live yesterday. Personally I think the chins have grew down a bit 😆😆 next it will be swinging like a turkeys 🦃
she most definitely hasn’t lost anything weight wise.... though she’s gained a couple of slugs to go with the turkey neck

Who the duck compliments eyebrows!! Can you imagine “Hello you have lovely eyebrows” also why do people insist on having dark eyebrows even when they have fair hair? I’ve fair hair so fair eyebrows am I supposed to be drawing them on black or darkest brown?

I don’t understand the trouble to bleach hair blond then painting on dark brows 🤷‍♀️
this I don’t understand and never have.... why anyone fair would want slug looking eyebrows...
I'm blonde and have my eyebrows microbladed ( mainly because I have none left from shaving them off in the 80’s 🤦🏼‍♀️ don’t ask ) but nothing gets put on my brow until she has checked the colour with me first I’d be horrified if mine were that dark

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
she most definitely hasn’t lost anything weight wise.... though she’s gained a couple of slugs to go with the turkey neck

this I don’t understand and never have.... why anyone fair would want slug looking eyebrows...
I'm blonde and have my eyebrows microbladed ( mainly because I have none left from shaving them off in the 80’s 🤦🏼‍♀️ don’t ask ) but nothing gets put on my brow until she has checked the colour with me first I’d be horrified if mine were that dark
I didn't shave mine but definitely over plucked and now they just don't grow where they were plucked for so long.
I'm waiting for the fashion to change and my 80's/90's style brows are back en vogue 🤣
They're actually not too bad but obviously just not fashionable these days!

Reactions: 4
I’m howling with laughing “Where does all the food go?” enquires Janeyquinchins as she looks in her fridge, after justifying that they both eat within their calorie “allowances”. Look in the mirror both of you, get on the scales that’ll tell you where all the mega amount of food goes...you can’t fix stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she say three quarters of a jar was so many calories so they will be halving it? 🙄 she confuses me as didn’t they have a full can. He looks so awkward and uncomfortable talking about his night out.

Oh and he got her flowers Sunday so he was obviously in the dog house I bet she has a right moan at him.

• Haha
The way she quizzed him about going downstairs to where the pole dancing bit is 😂 she didn't think he'd want a shot of it she wanted to know if he was down watching all the girls dancing on it 😂😂. Why she embarrasses herself like that I'll never know!

• Haha
Marchmass 11
Proof that they are the biggest pair of boring trotters ever to grace my phone screen.

• Haha
uses low salt gravy granuals then adds an oxo cube to it.......she really is a special kind of stoooopid 😂
does she eat 4 sausages?? wow thats the same portion as Charlie! When I cook for me and my husband my portion is always smaller because id struggle to eat what he eats and if you're counting calories like she claims to be how does she manage to eat that within her allowance to be "constantly losing weight" 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
uses low salt gravy granuals then adds an oxo cube to it.......she really is a special kind of stoooopid 😂
does she eat 4 sausages?? wow thats the same portion as Charlie! When I cook for me and my husband my portion is always smaller because id struggle to eat what he eats and if you're counting calories like she claims to be how does she manage to eat that within her allowance to be "constantly losing weight" 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Her bloody nose is bigger than her belly now! she's telling that many lies....I still haven't watched it yet ,guess it's the same old zzzzz

Reactions: 3
Her bloody nose is bigger than her belly now! she's telling that many lies....I still haven't watched it yet ,guess it's the same old zzzzz
this ones on her stories, im watching the youtube vlog now and shaking my head at the general twuntery of them!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.