Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Wtf was that all about?? It was so creepy!!
Can you imagine being one of those blokes finding out you was on that video, they would rip Charlie to pieces. If i did that to my other half he would put me in quarantine and tell me to duck off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We glossed over the fact she mentioned some were coming from LONDON!! all the way from LONDON!! Did she mention some of the lads were from LONDON 😆

The obsession.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She goes on about his night night out and includes pictures so she can look supportive. But on the other hand she insists on picking him up and choosing his clothes.
She doesn’t want him out, she wants him tucked up a with her getting fat.
AND she’s blatantly trying for a baby hence the chatting about Katy Perry’s pregnancy reveal music video. I expect that she’s fantasizing about when she gets to do a big reveal.
Can you imagine the absolute drama a pregnancy will cause. She won’t cope!

Reactions: 12
We glossed over the fact she mentioned some were coming from LONDON!! all the way from LONDON!! Did she mention some of the lads were from LONDON 😆

The obsession.
Would that be the same London (Bromley) Charlie has to travel there and back from everyday to finance her food, Homebargains, wax mewt, Nanna Naps and now eyebrow bodging obsession? Or do they actually come from the real London as in the capital of England?

• Haha
She goes on about his night night out and includes pictures so she can look supportive. But on the other hand she insists on picking him up and choosing his clothes.
AND she’s blatantly trying for a baby hence the chatting about Katy Perry’s pregnancy reveal music video. I expect that she’s fantasizing about when she gets to do a big reveal.
You’re so right about the drama, she said herself in that video she has a low pain threshold so can you imagine pregnancy/labour, Jesus it’ll be none stop agony she’ll be a total nightmare. I don’t think she’s trying yet though, she’s far too selfish!

Done a post about left overs

Like that heffer ever has leftovers
It’s funny how she’s posted a pic of the leftovers, we always say on here about them eating the whole chicken. Hi Jane hun, happy Monday 😂

I don't think babies are on her agenda anytime soon,would take too much of the spotlight off her..Charlie would dote on it and drop her like a wet rag,the Charweee baby voice she puts on wouldn't wash with him then ..and she knows it..

Reactions: 7
im still chuckling about Charlies outfit, she really knew what she was doing there! chose his clothes and shoes to send him out looking like a complete melon knowing full well he looked far, far, far from attractive, she's controlling everything about his life. Whats she afraid of??????

Reactions: 10
You’re so right about the drama, she said herself in that video she has a low pain threshold so can you imagine pregnancy/labour, Jesus it’ll be none stop agony she’ll be a total nightmare. I don’t think she’s trying yet though, she’s far too selfish!

It’s funny how she’s posted a pic of the leftovers, we always say on here about them eating the whole chicken. Hi Jane hun, happy Monday 😂
Not much left over though!
The amount on her plate compared to the left overs do not add up though....there seems to be some missing :unsure:

Reactions: 7
The amount on her plate compared to the left overs do not add up though....there seems to be some missing :unsure:
They've scoffed the whole damn bird,those left overs looked like the brown bits near the ass that no one eats..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’ll be that JD Seasonings Chicken rub she used, it’s magic it just makes chicken disappear...maybe Janeyquinschins should rub it on herself!

• Haha
It’ll be that JD Seasonings Chicken rub she used, it’s magic it just makes chicken disappear...maybe Janeyquinschins should rub it on herself!
Oh, don't be giving her ideas, you know she can't think for herself! She'll be selling the JD Seasoning on that premise and then all the gamonettes will believe her and then there will be a shortage of JD Seasoning or worse still, will completely sell out, 😲 just like all the loo roll has in the supermarkets!
Then what will Slimming Worlders flavour their food with? They don't have the initiative to use jars of herbs and spices and make their own. poor things.

Reactions: 11
Doing yet another “live” talking BS about calories and deficits...apparently she’s consistently losing weight??????????????? I’m gonna get me some scales like hers!

• Haha
Doing yet another “live” talking BS about calories and deficits...apparently she’s consistently losing weight??????????????? I’m gonna get me some scales like hers!
But you have to remember she is more than weightloss... she has so much more to give! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see in the live she said Charlie wanted a dominos last night but she turned it down ! I should bloody hope so , she had one Friday on the romantic pizza in a car 🥴 she’s bulking out but now all I can do is stare at the red wonky brows 😂 bloody awful 😭

• Haha
Did anyone see in the live she said Charlie wanted a dominos last night but she turned it down ! I should bloody hope so , she had one Friday on the romantic pizza in a car 🥴 she’s bulking out but now all I can do is stare at the red wonky brows 😂 bloody awful 😭
The left one is far to far over between her eyes LOL

See she’s using the Nutra check app I’ve been using that for ages she mustn’t have figured out you can actually scan the food instead of typing it in 🙄let’s see how long it takes her to realise

Last edited:
  • Haha
Those brows are seriously uneven. One is curved, one goes right up like VulcanTans and they both start in different places on each side of the bridge of her nose. Not actually the bridge of her nose, but you know what I mean! Horrendous!

It will be interesting to see if she goes back if she has to pay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Those brows are seriously uneven. One is curved, one goes right up like VulcanTans and they both start in different places on each side of the bridge of her nose. Not actually the bridge of her nose, but you know what I mean! Horrendous!

It will be interesting to see if she goes back if she has to pay.
Is the girl a trainee who did them? 😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.