Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don,t have a clue about today’s epic live chat as one look at those slug brows sent me off to sleep in my chair, woke up 2 hours later!! Thanks for that Janey, those brows are doing wonders for my insomnia !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe Emma is really an ex of charlies and the brows are her revenge ;0

• Haha
One brow is arched and the other is like a Nike tick. Did the eyebrow lady do it to show off the different styles she can achieve?

• Haha
Let’s be honest, if we hadn’t seen the evidence of Emma Jade doing them, we might have assumed that Tan had done it for her
🐛 🐛

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest, if we hadn’t seen the evidence of Emma Jade doing them, we might have assumed that Tan had done it for her
🐛 🐛
Tan is about as much of a beautician as she is a feckin nutritionist, cook, cleaner or budgie breeder!

• Haha
I’m sure Jane has said before that she would only advertise things she would buy herself, well there is no way she would pay £300 for microblading, she’s too bloody tight to out the heating on 🤣. I know they were “gifted” but thats still advertising cos she’s got to plug the girls accounts etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's still plugging the brows on her stories "she's had so many compliments"zzzzzz

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve had my eyebrows done & the beautician pencils the shape on first & then asks if you’re 100% sure it’s what you want before going ahead.
Chinnychinchins must’ve okay’d them lol. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve had my eyebrows done & the beautician pencils the shape on first & then asks if you’re 100% sure it’s what you want before going ahead.
Chinnychinchins must’ve okay’d them lol. 😂
She’ll agree to anything if it’s a freebie 😂 their getting darker by the day ,it must have been magic ink she used...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.