Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie’s shirt was so so tight I felt myself breathing in for him 😭 must be so uncomfortable why do they do it to themselves 😳 and the pics at the end looked like a tribute to someone that had passed 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those jeans were that tight they reminded me of the episode in Friends when Ross got stuck in a pair of leather trousers,he had to get talc to get them off ..They would have shrunk to half the size again with all the sweat from mr bean jumping about on the dance floor.Did anyone that lives in Sussex hear any news reports of a drunk man having to be rescued from a pair of skin tight jeans and black velvet winkle pickers LOL ..
Winkle pickers 😂🤣 not heard that for years!
Her eyebrows make her face look even wonkier than normal!
That risotto looked rank and just when I was starting to get over that I had to endure with Charliebean spilling over his jeans like a cottage loaf - and don’t get me started on those shoes - they look like my nan’s slippers 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He'll be getting a smoking jacket next to go with those smooth operator velvet shoes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Winkle pickers 😂🤣 not heard that for years!
Her eyebrows make her face look even wonkier than normal!
That risotto looked rank and just when I was starting to get over that I had to endure with Charliebean spilling over his jeans like a cottage loaf - and don’t get me started on those shoes - they look like my nan’s slippers 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg funny as duck 🤣🤣

Janeychins!! Found something to replace that stained nighty you wear.... Chock'lit! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg that’s all the left over chicken she had left out that big chook just goes to show her dinner pics are all lies your lucky if there’s even half a breast there - greedy twunts 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I said them ready meals wouldn't be for Charlie Bean's busy with meetings lunchtimes . Only 300 calories though so enough for 5 knock off blue ribands, 4 milky ways, 3 'beef tongue' jerky packs, 2 pieces of tiffin cake and a roast chicken in JD seasoning sauce...probably still be in calorie deficit so crack open a GÜ chocolate dessert!
Now, what's for dinner?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't mind most of what is said on here but please be kind...I am sure your nan has better taste than those tasseled velvet monstrosities 😂
🤣 to be fair she is 90 and as far as I’m aware she only really wears them in the house! His mates must rip the piss out of him something rotten! I’m convinced she dresses him like a tit so no one chats him up!

He'll be getting a smoking jacket next to go with those smooth operator velvet shoes 🤣
Hugh Heffner of Bromley 🤣

• Haha
Charlie’s shirt was so so tight I felt myself breathing in for him 😭 must be so uncomfortable why do they do it to themselves 😳 and the pics at the end looked like a tribute to someone that had passed 💀
Those pics at the end reminds me of when me and my old school friends have our annual reunion, all pissed as farts on the ole vodka ,there's always a rendition of "Come on Eileen" haha followed by more cheesy tunes ..but we always finish up with "That's what friends are for" in that exact pose LOL..

FFS she'd never fit into them;)
Oh you know they would be too baggy, plenty of room around the wrists, just so much room like the Cocomy try ons.
Hugh Heffner of Bromley 🤣
Oh London surely 😂 Company car to complete the look

I thought Jane had been taking inspiration from Tanya and her tribute to the 'baybeh burd'

• Haha
Oh you know they would be too baggy, plenty of room around the wrists, just so much room like the Cocomy try ons.

Oh London surely 😂 Company car to complete the look
I'm convinced she wanted those sleeves like that so she could stuff the contents of the treat drawer up there ..on be known to the bean she was stuffing herself silly while pretending her IBS was playing up...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet they ripped him for that red shirt how out of place does he look in those photos 😆

Oh and the vlog reminds me of when people practice tattoos on bits of pig 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone needs to break it to her that the brows look anything but natural 😳 and for some reason she's put #sussexwife 🙄😂

• Haha
I bet they ripped him for that red shirt how out of place does he look in those photos 😆

Oh and the vlog reminds me of when people practice tattoos on bits of pig 😂
They were branding her for the abattoir, they have to know the origin of the animal LOL

• Haha
Anyone else found it weird she included photos of their night out in the video? I would find it weird if i was one of his friends and found out, she wasn't even there lol!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else found it weird she included photos of their night out in the video? I would find it weird if i was one of his friends and found out, she wasn't even there lol!
That's why I think she was going through his phone ,unless he'd be sad enough to use them for content??

Reactions: 1
Yes! Wtf was that all about?? It was so creepy!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.