Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to learn you need both feet on the scales in order to be weighed not dip a toe on 😂 look chaweeeeee if I step on with one foot a bit I weigh less I’ve lost 3 stone pass us the dominos and fire up the mokka

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m watching an old vlog them taking about the wedding , she told staff at the venue to make sure they save loads of wedding cake for them to take home ! Then goes on to say some guests didn’t get any but they had loads so it ok lol who does that 😭😂 she’s so food driven it’s unbelievable 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m howling with laughing “Where does all the food go?” enquires Janeyquinchins as she looks in her fridge, after justifying that they both eat within their calorie “allowances”. Look in the mirror both of you, get on the scales that’ll tell you where all the mega amount of food goes...you can’t fix stupid!
She’s absolutely off her head, Jane you scoffed all the bloody food hun 🤣🤣

Did she say three quarters of a jar was so many calories so they will be halving it? 🙄 she confuses me as didn’t they have a full can. He looks so awkward and uncomfortable talking about his night out.

Oh and he got her flowers Sunday so he was obviously in the dog house I bet she has a right moan at him.
I reckon you’re right about the flowers, how sad though, god the poor fella works hard and goes out once in a while with his mates and he has to contend with that tit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this ones on her stories, im watching the youtube vlog now and shaking my head at the general twuntery of them!
I thought she was using the Nutra check ?she showed us my fitness pal with the calorie deficit..I put those 4 sausages in the Nutra check app and their 324 calories count her veg gravy and potatoes your looking a good 600+ cals

he must get the piss ripped right out of him at work......

View attachment 93896

View attachment 93897
Willie Nelson come ET what a bloody plonker

She’s absolutely off her head, Jane you scoffed all the bloody food hun 🤣🤣

I reckon you’re right about the flowers, how sad though, god the poor fella works hard and goes out once in a while with his mates and he has to contend with that tit 🙄
Jesus she's even cryin about him buying 2 pair of shoe laces ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe how big Charlie has got... as I said before I don’t give a crap how big anyone is, but the fact that they’re calorie counting is surely complete bullshit. How do they have the audacity to record themselves daily on social media, claiming to calorie count when they both have gained more weight than they did when following SW? Something is seriously wrong here. Even Helen isn’t losing weight! Stop bleeping kidding yourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maths has never been my forte but watching her latest vlog and seeing her measly portion of leftover chicken and lettuce leaves and thinking that can only be about 200 calories. What the bloody hell has she eaten during her feasting window that equates to approximately 1400 calories and only leaving her enough calories to eat that?!

Reactions: 8
He has to really play down how much fun he had so he doesn’t upset her you can see it in his face. Did she pick him up at 3 then or did he get the taxi? Was hoping for some juicy content I bet she was fuming (hence the flowers) the fear in his face when she asked how his night was 😆 he had to walk on eggs shells to make sure he didn’t cross her line.

I think she’s jealous he has a life, friends outside of the flat where as she doesn’t and it gets her down so blames Charlie.

He has to really play down how much fun he had so he doesn’t upset her you can see it in his face. Did she pick him up at 3 then or did he get the taxi? Was hoping for some juicy content I bet she was fuming (hence the flowers) the fear in his face when she asked how his night was 😆 he had to walk on eggs shells to make sure he didn’t cross her line.

I think she’s jealous he has a life, friends outside of the flat where as she doesn’t and it gets her down so blames Charlie.
I agree, how bloody sad x

I wonder what the lads said when he rocked up Saturday night with his tanned feet 😂😂😂
Omg he must have been ripped!!

Reactions: 4
So are we not getting a Marchmass vlog tomorrow? She said on insta she was doing a vlog in there (cooking dinner) is she forgetting she uploaded today so doing that tonight still means none tomorrow honestly trying to figure her out kills my brain cells

Reactions: 4
Aww ffs there’s helen tooting for a free microblading she’s jealous of janes ffs Helen get a grip Janes is awful and your jealous you need to get a bleeping grip your eyebrows won’t make u look slimmer what a pair of absolute fannies 😂😂

• Haha
So are we not getting a Marchmass vlog tomorrow? She said on insta she was doing a vlog in there (cooking dinner) is she forgetting she uploaded today so doing that tonight still means none tomorrow honestly trying to figure her out kills my brain cells
I’m sure she said she’d recorded a video already to go up tomorrow, but not 100% sure as she talks in bloody riddles 🤪

Aww ffs there’s helen tooting for a free microblading she’s jealous of janes ffs Helen get a grip Janes is awful and your jealous you need to get a bleeping grip your eyebrows won’t make u look slimmer what a pair of absolute fannies 😂😂
Just came on to say the same thing, talk about a blatant beg! Do these people have no shame 🙄😴

Reactions: 7
I got lost too ! I watched the YouTube one first she was eating the chicken thing,then it was mentioned on here about her sausages? then I watched the Insta she said she done the live yesterday and didn't bother to vlog ( Jesus I'm exhausted)trying to make sense of it LOL

I found the secret. Plate it up with salad then don’t eat it instead just use it for a gram photo then leave it 😆 healthy eating guyzzzz.
Do those two look like their eating salad ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I got lost too ! I watched the YouTube one first she was eating the chicken thing,then it was mentioned on here about her sausages? then I watched the Insta she said she done the live yesterday and didn't bother to vlog ( Jesus I'm exhausted)trying to make sense of it LOL

Do those two look like their eating salad ;)
But she counts her calories of her spinnnnnich now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.