Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww ffs there’s helen tooting for a free microblading she’s jealous of janes ffs Helen get a grip Janes is awful and your jealous you need to get a bleeping grip your eyebrows won’t make u look slimmer what a pair of absolute fannies 😂😂
They are always in competition. Didn't H get like this over Tan Your White Bits last year too?

Reactions: 6
He has to really play down how much fun he had so he doesn’t upset her you can see it in his face. Did she pick him up at 3 then or did he get the taxi? Was hoping for some juicy content I bet she was fuming (hence the flowers) the fear in his face when she asked how his night was 😆 he had to walk on eggs shells to make sure he didn’t cross her line.

I think she’s jealous he has a life, friends outside of the flat where as she doesn’t and it gets her down so blames Charlie.
That relationship is gonna start showing cracks. ....

Reactions: 6
That’s the problem, she counts her spinnnnnich but doesn’t count anything else 🤣
Who the feck weighs carrots and mushrooms because of their calorific value and then eats four yes four feckin sausages? That was a rhetorical question by the way! That meal could’ve done four adequate portions for anyone let alone people who are supposedly trying to lose weight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t eat 4 sausages tbh way too sickening for me,but my husband and son could..Their both over 6ft and very active..What I could never understand is she dishes herself and Charlie up the same portion of food Charlie’s about the same height as my husband and she’s 5ft nothing..How by anyone’s reckoning could you possibly hope to lose weight dishing up “man sized “ portions of food whilst sat on your ass most of the day ..she must be on the #deludedmuchdiet🤷🏼‍♀️

She has everything arse to elbow weighs carrots out for calories yet doesn’t give to flying f*#ks about her mars bar ice cream the cupboard full of crisps her processed ready meals and lazy bastarditis mash she packs into her gob and 4 sausages what gut bucket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She packs Charlie a lunch that must be a 1000+ cal alone ffs

Reactions: 8
she had that meal with 4 sausages and right before it she said she's eaten two babybels and some salami....but don't worry guys she's always within her calories and constantly losing weight

sure jan.png

• Haha
If I can be arsed one day I will calculate her calories for her she said 2 sausages were 162 and she had 4 yet claims the dinner was under 600 calories but not much room for her packet mash and other stuff 🙄

bleeping packet mash honestly what is wrong with her my 90 year old grandmother wouldn’t even buy that crap and would manage to mash a spud!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I think it's sussed why he bought her flowers after his 'big night out' ... I was expecting updates when she said she was picking him up, like when she would be sat in car like she always does blah blah... and the way she brought the night out up, like she was playing cat and mouse with him if she would reveal anything on film that she shouldn't.

Absolute weirdos ... unloading the dishwasher and putting laces in shoes...Who is admitting to watching this shite for pleasure 🥱

• Haha
If she is following CC, then she’s simply not doing it properly and allowing herself way more than her body needs. I believe she is 5’1” I’m sure that’s what she said a while back. Same with me I am petite but overweight. But what she needs to understand is that we do not need many calories even though we feel like eating the entire aisle at Tesco lol, compared to someone who is more taller or have high muscle mass.

She needs to work out BMR rate / calorie needs according to activity levels, not because MyFitnessPal said this is how much she’s entitled to! As we know she is not very much active at all with her nana naps therefore she has to consume way less calories to lose weight. People in Tudor period could only afford to have one meal per day and that was bloody pottage or vegetable stew! It won’t bloody kill her.

The math is so bleeping simple. How can she not see that? We can all see it. Calorie counting also doesn’t mean eating convenient junk food because it’s within your calories. It’s not satiating. Proper home cooked meals with low cal and high density is the way.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure a whole medium chicken is just under 1100 calories and they half that in one meal she proved that with her so called left over chicken there wasn’t enough left to feed a 3 yr old as usual she shows her so called healthy meals for insta and the rest is fired on that plate when the pic is took I mean a medium chicken is meant to serve 3-4 but serves they 2 grubbers in one sitting, bet she’s sitting but charlieeeee it’s syn free so the calories can’t be that high and it’s high in protein and a lean meat so must be good for you. Yea Jane it’s good for you but not a whole bleeping chicken fgs 😂😂. She will never get to grips with portion control she’s too gutsy for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.