Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The packet mash is sheer utter laziness, I was in tesco earlier and looked at it with curiosity, it looks like it hasn't even seen a potato and for the price of that small portion you could get a bag of potatoes. I do feel for Charlie, coming home to meals like that especially if the person making it has been at home all day doing sod all apart from faffing about.

Reactions: 11
She's losing weight consistantly... Ok I clearly need glasses for the first time in my life🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing like a yo yo dieter that’s overweight preaching calories at you 🙄 Is there any point in her doing this when she will put it all back on at Easter or In the winter she learns NOTHING I could watch a video from years ago and it would be the same old BS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Im expecting her to put in a solid week of fasting and calorie counting which will result in a big loss on the scales as like any other "plan" the first week back when the losses are high then drop. After that big number she will reveal her loss for the week. But she won't be honest and say right i weighed today as X but i had put on z lbs until i restarted last week. Instead she will rave and preach about her amazing loss and how calorie counting and fasting is amazing and the best thing ever. Until Easter hits and then it will be back to day 1 again. People struggle with weightloss its the way of the world if it was as easy to lose it as it was to put it on we would all be laughing but you have to take some responsibility when you have the cheek to hide and be sly about your weight when you are making money from preaching calorie counting to people who watch your videos and think they can copy you to get the same result. I don't think you will ever see Jane do a live weigh in like Tan unless she was in the zone and really sticking to it. I think she would do quite well from it to be fair - something new on her channel rather than rehashing the same old thing. I've noticed how they all want to talk weight when they are losing but as soon as it creeps back on they don't want the pressure of weighing weekly and talking about it all the time. If that is the case stop with the shopping hauls, quoting calories etc etc and take the ads off the videos - but then the money wouldn't be coming in would it?

• Haha
Im expecting her to put in a solid week of fasting and calorie counting which will result in a big loss on the scales as like any other "plan" the first week back when the losses are high then drop. After that big number she will reveal her loss for the week. But she won't be honest and say right i weighed today as X but i had put on z lbs until i restarted last week. Instead she will rave and preach about her amazing loss and how calorie counting and fasting is amazing and the best thing ever. Until Easter hits and then it will be back to day 1 again. People struggle with weightloss its the way of the world if it was as easy to lose it as it was to put it on we would all be laughing but you have to take some responsibility when you have the cheek to hide and be sly about your weight when you are making money from preaching calorie counting to people who watch your videos and think they can copy you to get the same result. I don't think you will ever see Jane do a live weigh in like Tan unless she was in the zone and really sticking to it. I think she would do quite well from it to be fair - something new on her channel rather than rehashing the same old thing. I've noticed how they all want to talk weight when they are losing but as soon as it creeps back on they don't want the pressure of weighing weekly and talking about it all the time. If that is the case stop with the shopping hauls, quoting calories etc etc and take the ads off the videos - but then the money wouldn't be coming in would it?
Well said !

Reactions: 6
Thanks for putting into words my thoughts, I can put up with most things in life but dishonest and disingenuous people really get me going, I mean she’s disingenuous due to the fact she knows how much she weighs, she knows how much she eats but pretends otherwise to keep the cash cow topped up and spewing money to subsidise her Homebargains and gigantic food hauls! Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t wait for the over excitement about hot cross buns that we have each year the over the top chaaaaaarlie it’s nice ennit you tried this one it’s arse flavour with caramel but I prefer M&S ones as less calorie ennit all within my calories guyzzz I had 6 whilst cooking dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The weather is feeling more spring. I wonder if Jane will be wearing her size 12 Laura Ashley soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a load of balderdash that was..But I've finally worked out the 13st claim it's fkn nxt doors scales her bluetooths picking up ;)

The weather is feeling more spring. I wonder if Jane will be wearing her size 12 Laura Ashley soon.
That's been on eBay a long time ..Still 2 days left if you want to bid...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She must think 99% of her Viewers are blind ! How on earth she can keep saying she’s losing weight is astonishing lol and then to add insult to injury tells you how much crap you can eat and loose weight , next she will be saying dominos pizza burns fat 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a load of balderdash that was..But I've finally worked out the 13st claim it's fkn nxt doors scales her bluetooths picking up ;)

Has it lol guess it doesn’t fit anymore then lmao. It never ever did fit though . That Laura Ashley dress will have had more owners than I’ve had hot dinners.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Haha, balderdash just about sums it up (haven’t heard that word in ages 🤣). Next doors scales, love it 😂
Honestly, words fail me with Jane! Spouting off about calorie counting is hilarious, she‘s defo been reading here and she’s mentioned the weight gain in her latest video after totally swerving it in the previous few. She hasn’t been fully honest with any new followers though, she hasn’t mentioned it was actually 17lb she gained in December 🤪

• Haha
If she had nothing to hide she would show the scales like Tan does . When Jane was doing slimming world at the start she had no problem showing her book. Until after the wedding and all the lying started that she stopped doing that and being dishonest.

guys......she didn't think she'd be able to "suBstain" calorie counting 😂 you were right Jane.....you can't!!!

• Haha
I actually feel there is more chance of Micheal Jackson coming back from the dead and performing a concert in my lounge then there is of Jane losing weight !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.