Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heart bleeds for her being so tired. She should try working 40+ hours per week and being a full time parent to a very active little person on top of trying to keep a house tidy and everyone in it fed, with clean clothes and entertained. What a stressful, busy life she must lead!

Reactions: 13
I thought he was a builder or something on his past life?
You think he’s work on this house, give him something to do after he’s walked the dogs, been the gym and told Jamie how good she looks in whatever ridiculous outfit she’s bought.
He was a bricklayer

Reactions: 5
She really does seem to be moving away from social media. The videos she has put out since she announced she was stopping the vlogs I just haven’t been tempted to watch at all, everything is an AD of some kind.

Reactions: 9
Jamie always goes on about she’s always had a fatty face. But the way her face looks now is all because of Botox. If you go back to her first videos (I think she did have a little Botox there) but her face is not bad at all.
She now has what’s called chipmunk cheeks which happens when Botox is injected too often or incorrectly, where her cheeks are dragged down and you get the “puffiness”. This also droops your eyes which is why she’s looking so old. It’s the same thing that’s happened to Jaclyn Hill’s face.
Btw I’m not bashing Botox at all, but I think Jamie’s at the point now she’s fucked her face and keeps doing more to it thinking it’s going to fix it 😵💫

You’d think he’d want to still work at least part-time. I know he edits Jamie’s once a week video (that she sometimes doesn’t upload). But personally even if I was dating someone that could pay for both of us, I’d want some sort of dignity of earning my own money. My partner (being a man) and I always found the fact Jack just does nothing, or just a couple bits on the side weird.
Filler causes those problems. Not botox.

Reactions: 11
There’s a 300k loan from HSBC - £900k of the total assets there is stock, not cash in the bank - They made a profit of £84k compared to £79k the previous year, divided by 3 directors.

£1.1million is due to creditors.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s definitely gradually stepping back from social media. I knew it was coming but it seems to be happening so quick now. Glad her brand is doing well.

Reactions: 1
There’s a 300k loan from HSBC - £900k of the total assets there is stock, not cash in the bank - They made a profit of £84k compared to £79k the previous year, divided by 3 directors.

Ah thanks for the explanation! I was getting confused!!

That profit is retained profit though, after she’s taken a salary and dividends? Is that right ?

Not sure if it’s the tiredness or my ever growing dislike to Jamie but as I was having a scroll through her TikTok and, I just noticed she had 2 watches on and my anger has fueled me to post 🤣 am I out of the loop is this fashion now?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Urgh three two need to revisit the less is more approach. It just sickens me the over the top fillers, Botox, tattoos, food, and two bloody watches at the same time ?! Just no. 🤢 it’s horrible to see.
I want to like her more as I do think she’s a real success story and seems like a nice girl but the crassness is so much

Reactions: 7
Urgh three two need to revisit the less is more approach. It just sickens me the over the top fillers, Botox, tattoos, food, and two bloody watches at the same time ?! Just no. 🤢 it’s horrible to see.
I want to like her more as I do think she’s a real success story and seems like a nice girl but the crassness is so much
Don’t really think it’s fair to comment on her tattoos or Jacks. It’s something they have paid for on their own (costing a fortune probably) and it’s on their own bodies. I know some folk don’t like tattoos but you’d need to then hate on half the population for being over the top.

Reactions: 13
Don’t really think it’s fair to comment on her tattoos or Jacks. It’s something they have paid for on their own (costing a fortune probably) and it’s on their own bodies. I know some folk don’t like tattoos but you’d need to then hate on half the population for being over the top.
To be fair, I love her tattoos.

I don’t hate Tatoos. I just think if she keeps going at the rate she is she will have her full body tattooed and massive ballon face at 35. I’m all for doing what you like to express yourself, but silly decisions on permanent body changed to that volume, when you are still so young, IMO will be regretted . My point was about being crass, having too much of everything and no class . I don’t think they understand less is more. Even if their tattoos where expensive .

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she'll get pregnant this year, half of instagram between the age of 25-35 seems to be getting pregnant.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.