Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like influencers who start brands always shy away from releasing a foundation. Hopefully see one from her soon
I think foundation may be a big risk because the bar is so high with how many shades you need to be inclusive..imagine investing / researching / formulating / producing 40+ shades and then you can’t shift them.

Reactions: 7
I think foundation may be a big risk because the bar is so high with how many shades you need to be inclusive..imagine investing / researching / formulating / producing 40+ shades and then you can’t shift them.
I think so, I think it shows sometimes why they should just stick to influencing if they aren't willing to develop the brand properly. Although vieve is better than most and at least has a concealer

Reactions: 2
I do think we will see a foundation from Vieve eventually but I can imagine it takes a lot of development to get it right

Reactions: 5
I think so, I think it shows sometimes why they should just stick to influencing if they aren't willing to develop the brand properly. Although vieve is better than most and at least has a concealer
I think a lot of them are in it for the quick buck, a lot of influencer brands seem to get dropped when the work starts getting harder! Not saying Jamie doesn’t indulge in making quick ££ herself but I think she’s been saying since her makeup counter days it’s her dream to have her own brand, so hopefully she sticks it out.

Reactions: 10
I think a lot of them are in it for the quick buck, a lot of influencer brands seem to get dropped when the work starts getting harder! Not saying Jamie doesn’t indulge in making quick ££ herself but I think she’s been saying since her makeup counter days it’s her dream to have her own brand, so hopefully she sticks it out.
Yeah I completely agree! I can't see her slowing down with Vieve

Reactions: 2
Bit of a random one, but I think since she's had Romy she looks younger? I'm assuming she's not had botox since before falling pregnant and I genuinely think she looks great for it. Wee baby face (in a good way)

Reactions: 8
I’d suggest “Jamie Genevieve #7 Husbands a bum but she’s finally a mum”

not good at this stuff 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion
Poor little Jamie already back to work, whilst Jack sits on his ass the useless jerk

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.