Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t believe how quickly Jamie’s fell off. Also, is it just me or is her new hair almost exactly the same 🤣? Seen a comment that says “love how much you change up your hair!!” like that’s a joke right??
On another note…what makeup YouTubers we watching? I used to watch Jamie and SophDoesLife but stopped because they’re both just so fake now. I need someone else (hopefully more genuine) to recommend me new makeup 🙏🏼

Reactions: 7
Steph toms or Sophie floyd are my go too at the moment, for abit or comedy Emma Fleming never fails for a laugh

Reactions: 8
On another note…what makeup YouTubers we watching? I used to watch Jamie and SophDoesLife but stopped because they’re both just so fake now. I need someone else (hopefully more genuine) to recommend me new makeup 🙏🏼
I love the Welsh twins. On their individual channels they are knowledgeable, professional and informative. On their joint channel they are like naughty kids… 😆

Reactions: 15
i don’t have any good make up YouTubers I’ve basically stopped watching all the ones I watched because I’m absolutely bored of their content 😂

i mostly go to TikTok for make up tips now! Love Mikayla Nogueira

Reactions: 9
in the newest vlog was it really necessary for her to zoom into Jacks minging face with her finger in his mouth. jfc I was eating man. I'm gonna sue for personal mental injuries

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thick Jack obviously realised his mistake with the wig photo, he has removed it from his grid. Absolute walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't usually watch Jamie but a video appeared in my feed and I thought I'd give it a watch. Content was bland (empties video) but what got me wondering was how old Jamie is. I guessed 37 to 40, due to how much makeup was trowelled on her face and how her cosmetic surgery reminded me of Katie Price.

Looked up her age........ she's just turned 29 in June! 29! Unbelievable I feel like she has been drained of any youth, to become this puffy faced, drag queen (N.B. in reference to how much make up they wear). Hopefully she reads Tattle or realises on her own that she needs a bit of an overhaul.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I don't usually watch Jamie but a video appeared in my feed and I thought I'd give it a watch. Content was bland (empties video) but what got me wondering was how old Jamie is. I guessed 37 to 40, due to how much makeup was trowelled on her face and how her cosmetic surgery reminded me of Katie Price.

Looked up her age........ she's just turned 29 in June! 29! Unbelievable I feel like she has been drained of any youth, to become this puffy faced, drag queen (N.B. in reference to how much make up they wear). Hopefully she reads Tattle or realises on her own that she needs a bit of an overhaul.
Jamie always goes on about she’s always had a fatty face. But the way her face looks now is all because of Botox. If you go back to her first videos (I think she did have a little Botox there) but her face is not bad at all.
She now has what’s called chipmunk cheeks which happens when Botox is injected too often or incorrectly, where her cheeks are dragged down and you get the “puffiness”. This also droops your eyes which is why she’s looking so old. It’s the same thing that’s happened to Jaclyn Hill’s face.
Btw I’m not bashing Botox at all, but I think Jamie’s at the point now she’s fucked her face and keeps doing more to it thinking it’s going to fix it 😵💫

I would assume so, he has no other skills
You’d think he’d want to still work at least part-time. I know he edits Jamie’s once a week video (that she sometimes doesn’t upload). But personally even if I was dating someone that could pay for both of us, I’d want some sort of dignity of earning my own money. My partner (being a man) and I always found the fact Jack just does nothing, or just a couple bits on the side weird.

Reactions: 12
She’s gotta be joking with that awful beige blazer that she got in Paris.

Reactions: 2
In her Italy vlog she pinned a photo of her & Jack years prior. I forgot that's what she used to look like, still quite natural (ultra natural compared to now), youthful & pretty. It's such a shame that she has paid money to look like she does now.

Anyone know how well Vieve is doing as a business?

I would assume so, he has no other skills
I thought he was a builder or something on his past life?
You think he’s work on this house, give him something to do after he’s walked the dogs, been the gym and told Jamie how good she looks in whatever ridiculous outfit she’s bought.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.