Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Lurker2867 👏

There's not much to recap but feel free to add one.

Jamie is still a poor soul who hasn't had a proper holiday in years because she always has to "work" during them. By "work", it means filming an ad to pay the bills as she only usually goes on trips that are #gifted or #ad. Her manchild husband is still an overgrown ned. She is still shilling away during her vlogs which are just glorified ads with a typical smokey eye thrown in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Long time listener, first time caller.

you can tell Jamie’s following is slowly going down - the interaction with this years birthday post in comparison to last years shows.

Reactions: 15
There’s nothing more I wish for Jamie on her birthday than a bloody good hair wash

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh man Jamie’s views are slipping HARD. She’s just promoted her new video with Huda again on Insta and it’s still only 33K views after 4 days…a third of what she normally gets. And normally a collab video should do better than your normal vids.

Sadly I think she’s finally reached her end of YouTube era where she just films what she feels like filming, same for insta. Not a real care for fans but just trying to stay relevant enough to sell her products. Yawn, goodbye Jamie G!

Reactions: 12
The Waitrose AD was hilarious - I’m not sure who she thinks her target market is.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can honestly say that since changing the vlog to a Thursday iv not watched one, not interacted with any posts, not bothered at all.i like vieve make up, and will probably continue to purchase new products if I need them however I don't go out my way to buy a bronzer if I drill have a bronzer I can use etc.

Her views have been declining for a whilexas she's not putting any effort in

Reactions: 12
I can honestly say that since changing the vlog to a Thursday iv not watched one, not interacted with any posts, not bothered at all.i like vieve make up, and will probably continue to purchase new products if I need them however I don't go out my way to buy a bronzer if I drill have a bronzer I can use etc.

Her views have been declining for a whilexas she's not putting any effort in
I like vieve but I also feel that for the price you can get better products cheaper. I honestly couldn’t give a crap about the vlogs or any of her posts now. She never appears on my feed

Reactions: 4
Jamie G on another holiday. For a girl who’s not had a holiday in 7 years I’m pretty sure she’s been on more planes this year than I have me whole life x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.