Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See that live feed she did the other night …
What was the point in it? Also why do people do that whilst eating their tea? I honestly cringe … chomping away with her mouth open 🤮 i think my husband has given me misophonia byproxy 😂 is it just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See that live feed she did the other night …
What was the point in it? Also why do people do that whilst eating their tea? I honestly cringe … chomping away with her mouth open 🤮 i think my husband has given me misophonia byproxy 😂 is it just me?
she would be your worst nightmare in that case, she is always talking with her mouth full and chomping with her gob hanging open. Not sure if it’s just a combination of the giant gnashers/misplaced lip fillers but it’s not pretty on the eyes or ears.

Reactions: 8
I dont know why it bothers me so much 😅 it never used too but it does now intensely - there is literally no need!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t hate Tatoos. I just think if she keeps going at the rate she is she will have her full body tattooed and massive ballon face at 35. I’m all for doing what you like to express yourself, but silly decisions on permanent body changed to that volume, when you are still so young, IMO will be regretted . My point was about being crass, having too much of everything and no class . I don’t think they understand less is more. Even if their tattoos where expensive .
I’m a massive tattoo fan and I think her tattoos look great. She’s still annoying though.

Reactions: 10
I don’t hate Tatoos. I just think if she keeps going at the rate she is she will have her full body tattooed and massive ballon face at 35. I’m all for doing what you like to express yourself, but silly decisions on permanent body changed to that volume, when you are still so young, IMO will be regretted . My point was about being crass, having too much of everything and no class . I don’t think they understand less is more. Even if their tattoos where expensive .
I like her tattoos and her collection seems to have been acquired over a long time, she doesn't seem to be rushing things imho.
I know that with age some people regret some or all of their tattoos, but not all. I am 49 and around 85% covered in tattoos, including face, hands, neck. This happened over a 30 year period so I kinda knew what I was getting into 😃 and so I don't regret any of it. I think generally the tattoos people regret are impulsive ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
these comments suggest it was because of people saying “clean girl” makeup is cultural appropriation/not racially inclusive because it prioritises white features and beauty standards.. if you google “clean girl makeup cultural appropriation” lots of articles come up (not entirely convinced on it myself but it seems to be the reason). i reckon she just changed it to preemptively avoid any chance of backlash

Attachments

Anyone else surprised and how sparkling clean that bathroom looked before it was destroyed? Not that I think the new house looks dirty to be fair but do we think they have a cleaner?

Reactions: 4
Anyone else surprised and how sparkling clean that bathroom looked before it was destroyed? Not that I think the new house looks dirty to be fair but do we think they have a cleaner?
They wouldn’t advertise it if they did! Was jack taking the tiles off? Doing some ‘man work’ or so we think he grabbed the chisel off the builder for content? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s very good friends with a friend of mine, I’ve never met her as I’m not from Scotland. But she doesn’t have a cleaner. I do think her mum helps out though as they stay with the dogs etc

They wouldn’t advertise it if they did! Was jack taking the tiles off? Doing some ‘man work’ or so we think he grabbed the chisel off the builder for content? 🤣
Jacks a tradey, I’d dare say he helped out as my dads a tradey too and won’t leave anyone alone to do anything 😂

• Haha
I don't exactly keep up-to-date with bathroom trends, but doesn't this just look a bit... grotty? I feel like I want to give those tiles a good scrub 😢
If they have just been done they will look like that for a few days. Tiles have to be cleaned a fair few times before they start to look clean if that makes sense. My brother is a tiler and I know from experience it looks a bit dirty for a while annoyingly

Reactions: 7
If they have just been done they will look like that for a few days. Tiles have to be cleaned a fair few times before they start to look clean if that makes sense. My brother is a tiler and I know from experience it looks a bit dirty for a while annoyingly
Oh phew! I thought it was the style 😅

Reactions: 4
I don't exactly keep up-to-date with bathroom trends, but doesn't this just look a bit... grotty? I feel like I want to give those tiles a good scrub 😢
My uncles a tiler, dark grout is a nightmare until it settles and washes off 😩

I havent watched any of her vids for a while, but I might tap into a home reno one if she uploads it. Love a nosey in other people's house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.