Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
✅ ugly nails
✅ fake tan
✅ bad dye job/highlights
✅ unnecessary botox
✅ wrong shade of foundation
✅ makeup tutorial that includes exactly zero instructions

does she not get bored of posting the same vid over and over again?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
✅ ugly nails
✅ fake tan
✅ bad dye job/highlights
✅ unnecessary botox
✅ wrong shade of foundation
✅ makeup tutorial that includes exactly zero instructions

does she not get bored of posting the same vid over and over again?
It’s very obvious she’s bored with YouTube videos now. The only makeup vids we get is just her makeup of the day 🤣 not a real tutorial

Reactions: 5
how can she look at jacks hair and not get the ick
I feel this way about Jamie’s hair 🤢. I normally like brunette with blonde highlights but when it’s dirty (which her hair seems to always be) it looks awful!

Makes it 10x worse when she does that slick back look. She constantly looks like she needs her hair done

Reactions: 9
I used to think she was really pretty (and I suppose she still is) but I think she’s looked rough for a wee while now. Said it loads of times before but she needs a new hair dresser and a new style. Her makeup always looks so harsh and dated to me. She never looks fresh.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone get on the Botox/filler “journey” that she did. Can anyone confirm if what her nurse said is correct? That lasers can get rid of the burst blood vessels on her top lip?

Did anyone get on the Botox/filler “journey” that she did. Can anyone confirm if what her nurse said is correct? That lasers can get rid of the burst blood vessels on her top lip?
It can, I think lasers are used to treat varicose veins too.

Also, did anyone get the Vieve email this morning? They’re raising the prices on some of the products. Understandable in the current climate, I think it’s good that they’ve been upfront about it.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I agree it’s better to pre-warn people and give them the options to buy at the current price if they’ve been thinking about it. Nothing worse than considering buying something then it suddenly jumps up in price 🙈

Yeah I agree it’s better to pre-warn people and give them the options to buy at the current price if they’ve been thinking about it. Nothing worse than considering buying something then it suddenly jumps up in price 🙈
Yeah absolutely! I don’t think I’ll be getting anymore Vieve as a birthday present from the boyfriend now though, he bought me the Essentials palette last year and thought it was extortionate 😂😂

• Haha
Her showing off the expensive bathroom renos the day after Vieve announced a price increase gave me the ick.
In fairness, her money and business money is very separate. Not all of her cash comes from vieve.
Businesses need to survive, and if it’s an increase in products, then that’s needed.
Nobody is being forced to buy anything.

She can’t actually post now unless it’s an #AD of some sort, usually an undisclosed Vieve one at that. What cost of living crisis - just buy all this shite you don’t need.

In fairness, her money and business money is very separate. Not all of her cash comes from vieve.
Businesses need to survive, and if it’s an increase in products, then that’s needed.
Nobody is being forced to buy anything.
🙄 It’s a luxury makeup brand taking advantage of inflation, not a struggling family business.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.