Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Careful Jamie, your face is moving ever so slightly and almost showing an expression! :eek: Time for a top up stat!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched her vlog. I’ve stayed at the hotel in Taormina. Very nice, so I’ll let her off for a this one

Reactions: 3
Her insta stories is, yet again, one big undeclared ad for Vieve. So im reporting her to the ASA, she's a full on gif

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The caption of the Sicily vlog ‘out for dinner in Paris will come back to edit this later’
Had time to add in your affiliate links though hey Jamie xx

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s nothing more I wish for Jamie on her birthday than a bloody good hair wash
Just joined this thread, apologies if this has been mentioned before - anyone else think she always looks like she needs a good wash and scrub? She always looks mucky to me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just joined this thread, apologies if this has been mentioned before - anyone else think she always looks like she needs a good wash and scrub? She always looks mucky to me
Yeah she does, for someone who spend so long on the bath, she just never looks clean

Reactions: 8
First time poster long time lurker since Jamie has been boring the shite out of me.

but that new reel the Parisian GRWM those 3 dresses were absolutely stunning but she chose a denim skirt and that awful jacket 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
First time poster long time lurker since Jamie has been boring the shite out of me.

but that new reel the Parisian GRWM those 3 dresses were absolutely stunning but she chose a denim skirt and that awful jacket 🤦🏻‍♀️
That denim skirt was atrocious. Wtf was she thinking

Reactions: 4
She’s only wearing the jacket cos it got gifted for free from the brand 😂 it was horrible and the denim skirt looked cheap like something you’d get out topshop. The dresses especially the first two were far nicer.

Reactions: 4
I just joined this thread too and YES! She always looks in need of a major shower and hair wash to me.

is dirty an aesthetic the cool kids go for? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t believe how quickly Jamie’s fell off. Also, is it just me or is her new hair almost exactly the same 🤣? Seen a comment that says “love how much you change up your hair!!” like that’s a joke right??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On the vieve insta before when she was on about the eyeliner, her hair looked shoulder length. That’s a decent length for her. She should go shorter

Reactions: 3
The most dramatic thing she's done to her hair was the black hair with the blonde money piece a few years ago. Since then its bland, boring highlights with ratty beauty works extentions with a jack batxtee for redken ad in there every few months. Jack baxter is overrated overpaid and full of himself

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.