Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guts if she's to busy to get a real holiday in 7 years, Where's she going to have time to iron her clothes?

Although her mums in her payroll so she's probably does all that for them. They seem the type

Reactions: 7
I finally had to unfollow on YouTube and Instagram. I can’t take seeing her grotty face and slimy hair any longer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s looking rough just now I think. Not sure what it is but she’s not looking her best imo. Definitely needs a new hairdresser I think cos her hair always look dirty and lank and I don’t even think her skin ot make up looks that great just now. Maybe she’s needing a holiday…..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched her vlog the other night,
3 areas for consideration:
1/ what is going on with her talking out of one side of her mouth! She needs smaller teeth, if you can do that.
2/ while it might kill her, she needs to lay off the filler, get the current filler dissolved and ‘start again’
3/ Get a bloody good haircut with someone who is not Jack Baxter.

now I am in by no means and expert in any of the above areas. In fact, if she saw my insta profile she’d probably say I had a bleeping cheek to comment. But I do know what looks good and bad… and she’s looking bad…

Reactions: 15
I watched her vlog the other night,
3 areas for consideration:
1/ what is going on with her talking out of one side of her mouth! She needs smaller teeth, if you can do that.
2/ while it might kill her, she needs to lay off the filler, get the current filler dissolved and ‘start again’
3/ Get a bloody good haircut with someone who is not Jack Baxter.

now I am in by no means and expert in any of the above areas. In fact, if she saw my insta profile she’d probably say I had a bleeping cheek to comment. But I do know what looks good and bad… and she’s looking bad…
That’s exactly what I think. She looks like she’s needing a good wash and stripped right back to basics and start again. The filler has distorted the shape of her face and lips and her makeup has looked really harsh a lot of times recently I think. And yeah she’s needing to ditch Jack Baxter and get rid of the stripey colour and straggly extensions and go for something different. It looked really nice when she had it cut a lot shorter a while ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine going on holdiay to beautiful , classic, classy, stylish & subtle Italy and ending up somewhere next to these two utter trashy classless radges

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With the serious dip in views/likes I wonder if she’s starting to realise no one cares anymore?

also, a vlog/multiple Instagram photos on a “holiday” - I can’t imagine that will be as relaxing/fun as they want everyone to think by constantly being on their phones Instagram stories begging for views/likes.

instagram v reality

Reactions: 2
Also if anyones ever been to Paris- the pair of them would look like trashy tramps 😂 all the jewellery and tattoos and her kicking about in a ripped denim skirt and pvc jacket looking like she needs a good wash with her straggly extensions. The French will be horrified 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are an affront. In their heads they are solid gold, reality is they look like a pair of gadgies who wandered out their zone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Said it before but Jack gives me Stephen bear vibes (not because he’s a sex pest) but like Stephen bear with a bit more class and money.
It’s crazy that he’s ended up this much of a cringe because back in the day he always came across as so nice and funny in her vlogs and very much just an average Scottish boyfriend which was endearing I think but since he’s fell into the whole influencer bullshit he’s gone so downhill. He would have been better doing his account based round renovating their house or something because him posing with his shift half open is 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.