Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemon2507

I just watched the reel and it definitely gave me all different feelings! We tried for 18 months, every negative test was like a punch in the gut, we decided to stop actively trying because our wedding was coming up and I wanted it to be a happy time rather than thinking, could I be pregnant all the time! Turns out for us relaxing about the whole thing, taking a random rainy Tuesday off and getting a bottle of wine did the trick for us 🙈 and we found out the week before we were getting married 😂 as much as I find influencers in general pretty insufferable, I am extremely happy for her, if it’s something you want it’s the best feeling in the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Am I the only one mega surprised that they’ve chose to have kids at this time? Her career is doing well, they enjoy a mega selfish existence in their own wee bubble, they jet off regularly, she’s tired by just living a nice life of long lies and hair/nail/Botox appointment... I wish them every happiness but I think the dramatic change in lifestyle is gonna be a massive shock to her! She barely does much for those beautiful big dogs, I think Jack will be the hands-on stay at home dad and Jamie will be jetting off for PR trips alone for a wee rest 😴

Reactions: 26

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I'm hardly saying it should be neon pink with disco lights but for me personally it's just a very dull looking nursery. It is beautiful but I just feel it lacks any personal touches.
Except all the books they picked out for her and the pictures specially selected from things Jamie likes and a custom sign of her name. People are so nasty about such a lovely nursery.

She was so excited about it all in the video, just be happy for her and move on.

Reactions: 25

Ari-55

I just feel as though everything is dirty when they have a new baby about. Long nails, slapping on the make up, make up must get behind the piercings, the level of tattoos on both of them (sorry, just don’t like them to that intensity), dogs getting close to the bay, dog hairs - etc, etc.
You can keep long nails clean with a nail brush when you wash your hands? I stopped getting long nails when I had babies but that’s because I was scared of scratching their skin when I changed nappies etc.
Wearing makeup isn’t unhygienic, especially for a trained artist like Jamie who knows how to keep it clean.
How are their tattoos dirty? Healed tattoos are no different to just regular skin?
Only thing I agree with is the dogs - but dog hair drives me mad regardless of kids.

Abce3456

VIP Member
I will never understand her obsession with Jack Baxter. Every time she gets her hair done I think it looks terrible. The cuts on her bangs are so random
Do not rate jack baxter or his salon, I went and was nearly £300 for a cut and colour and my hair didn’t look any bloody different

• Wow
  • Haha

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I know people feel really strongly about their dogs but I don’t think I’d leave them that close to the baby (regarding her photo dump just now), I’m a dog owner too and I definitely wouldn’t have let her near my newborn son like that… you just can’t predict a dogs next move 🤷🏻‍♀️ even if they’re normally the kindest animal on the planet

Obnoxious classless twats flying the drone on a Maldives resort. People pay to go there for peace and tranquility and privacy not to have bloody robots zipping above their heads . And yes there will have been people around they don’t have the whole resort or ocean to themselves. But anything for “the shot” eh. Let’s see if he’s flying a drone over Queen’s Park filming them when they are doing laps with a pram trying settle the child.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have never seen a more contrived photo as that one of her breastfeeding. It’s the most beautiful thing in the world (for some) and she comes off as being more bothered about not having a double chin than the baby she’s feeding ☹

evoway13

VIP Member
About a month ago, Jamie did her 'answering questions' video. She said how she wanted a water birth and she was going to 'breathe' the baby out. A woman who already had two or three children commented that even with the best will in the world you cannot just breathe babies out, with minimal pain relief- especially with your first!! Jamie laid into her saying that a water birth was HER preference and not this woman's preference and Jamie knew what she was talking about as she'd done this hypnotherapy course etc etc ......ie. a woman who had never given birth up to that point was telling this mother of two or three that she was exaggerating. The post looks like it's been removed.........I wonder why??????????

• Haha

Mia75

Chatty Member
I just think of Romy and Michelle’s high school reunion’ lol

I like the name. It’s cute

• Haha

sophie1106

Jamie G on another holiday. For a girl who’s not had a holiday in 7 years I’m pretty sure she’s been on more planes this year than I have me whole life x

• Haha
  • Heart

Blackhairblackheart2

I went on a baby moon, just a few nights , the last before we come parents and I absolutely loved it. Soaked up the last wee bit of pregnancy. I don’t see anything wrong with it, though I think it’s a new term for something people have been doing, and the term babymoon doesn’t make sense to me because it sounds like something you do afterwards (like a honeymoon is after the wedding) . But anyway! I loved my babymoon

laynelo_

VIP Member
I just watched her pregnancy Q&A and, please don’t shoot me, I can’t help but love her. I think she is so authentic and sweet, she’s just a good person I think.
I think she’s one of the few influencers that yes can be cringey/annoying but she isn’t actually a harmful, bad person like a lot of them are. I think she’s not very self aware at worst but I still do like her videos (most of the time) and her general temperament.

She’s actually the only influencer I’ve not worried about having a kid. It’s really sweet to see how excited she is to be a mother. Her and jacks ick factor aside I think that their little girl will want for nothing less and will be very well taken care for.

• Heart

Heyarnold

Is 6 months long? 🥺❤
7 years 🙋‍♀️

I think every month that it doesn’t work is long, there’s no correct time length that makes it long or short. The whole time is awful from month 1 to 10000 is long for anyone wanting to get pregnant ❤ I know this from experience. I’m pleased for them and it is good she showed the reality of trying as well

I think it will mean something to everyone who has struggled to get pregnant and felt that disappointment every month. It's probably the most relatable video she's ever posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
I'm still not a fan anymore, I can't stand the tone deaf constant grifting and don't start me on lazy ass Jack, but a baby is a baby, I will only ever want it to be well and healthy.

If she does start monetising the baby she will drop so low in my estimations. It just doesn't sit well with me at all. Babies grow up and once you have shared everything you can never take it back. She generally keeps her family private, she should give the baby the same consideration.

Reactions: 23