Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dilly2022

Cost of living crisis where the majority are having to choose between heat and eat and influencers still get sent away on gorgeous, free trips.

Don't get me wrong - if you're offered something, you take it. But, being an influencer with a presumably healthy enough bank balance to afford her own holidays and a large social media platform, it would of been so refreshing to see her make a huge competition out of it to gift it to a follower (which would still give lots of PR to the hotel etc) or refuse it and ask for a charitable donation to say, food banks or something, in solidarity with the people who pay her fecking wages
It’ll be a brand trip, it won’t be transferable to someone else, you can’t just transfer the trip to someone else.

The company I work for is a massively worldwide company, and when we put on events on here in NI even, we don’t transfer places to others when they come and stay in hotels etc. it doesn’t make business sense to do so when the influencers do video’s/images etc and gives us a massive reach.
Yes we spend a fair bit of money doing all this, but it reaps us more in returns. A normal member of the public wouldn’t be able to give us the platform someone with over a million followers has.

She could gift a trip with her own money if she wanted too, but there’s no way the brand/or trip would let someone who isn’t an influencer come.
People will always have more money than others, but people shouldn’t feel bad about having it either when it’s been earned. It’s always been said when you get rich you pay for less at times, but how the government are treating the less fortunate isn’t anyones problem but the government and the energy companies hiking prices while making billions in profits 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Bilbo16

VIP Member
She’s definitely gradually stepping back from social media. I knew it was coming but it seems to be happening so quick now. Glad her brand is doing well.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
There’s a 300k loan from HSBC - £900k of the total assets there is stock, not cash in the bank - They made a profit of £84k compared to £79k the previous year, divided by 3 directors.

£1.1million is due to creditors.
That profit is retained profit though, after she’s taken a salary and dividends? Is that right ?

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I quite like the sofa, however I have to agree it would have been cool if they got something different 😂 I do like the sofa though, although I’m personally not a massive fan of leather ones.

Rothsey

VIP Member
Did anyone get on the Botox/filler “journey” that she did. Can anyone confirm if what her nurse said is correct? That lasers can get rid of the burst blood vessels on her top lip?