Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
I don’t know WTF happened to him. He literally went from hero to zero in the space of a couple of years. It’s been said a lot of times before but I feel he’d have a much better “influencer” career if he’d gone more down a home reno type account with a bit of mens lifestyle stuff rather than the cliche cringe posing shit.

Reactions: 21

sophie1106

TBF to Jamie, I didn't actually think charities are allowed to take cosmetics. I used to work in a charity shop and we weren't allowed to take anything like that, regardless of if it was brand new incase it was fake or had been tampered with/used. Also tbh, as a consumer, regardless of my situation, I wouldn't take someone else's old makeup. It's kinda got "using the store testers on your face" vibes
A lot of women’s shelters take stuff that can be easily sanitised but not like mascaras etc for obvious reasons. And a lot of Jamie’s stuff will have never been used. For women who use women’s shelters, having a bit of makeup, even if it’s “using the store testers on your face” vibes, it gives them confidence and helps get back on their feet - feel good about themselves going to job interviews, going to appointments etc. Sophdoeslife has done quite a lot of videos on it

• Heart

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I thought the gender reveal was really nice. I’m not a fan of big over the top announcements do this was nice!

• Heart

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
Absolute joke, especially when there’s so much in the news right now about parents having to resort to stealing baby formula etc to feed their babies because they can’t afford it… the bubbles these influencers create for themselves is insane, so far removed from reality

RyderRose

In reference to her latest vlog with the LV diary, I follow this guy on insta and thought it was appropriate to share 😂

• Haha

Blackhairblackheart2

Is 6 months long? 🥺❤
I think every month that it doesn’t work is long, there’s no correct time length that makes it long or short. The whole time is awful from month 1 to 10000 is long for anyone wanting to get pregnant ❤ I know this from experience. I’m pleased for them and it is good she showed the reality of trying as well

• Heart

ack13

Can’t lie, bit fed up of seeing her in her pants. No real need, we can see the bump.
Was coming to post the same thing. So bored of seeing her with hardly any clothes on. We get it hen, you’re pregnant.

• Haha

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
I think that’s why she has been as successful with the grifting, because she does/did have a likeable personality. I’m just tired of the constant hard sell, things are only favourites if she is being paid to use them. The lack of honesty with ADs is also annoying.

Ari-55

Imo I don’t think it’s anything to be ashamed of when a man is “kept” by a successful woman if that’s what she’s happy to do with her wealth. If it was a successful man who had a wife who didn’t work no one would really judge. It’s a positive thing for women for the roles to be reversed sometimes, and I think we should try and normalise that women can be the breadwinners.

On a different note, I just saw her Halloween post and I’m pretty sure it’s just a collection of looks from previous years? Really lazy post tbh especially when there’s other creators who were banging out new looks almost every day for October.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I just think of Romy and Michelle’s high school reunion’ lol

I like the name. It’s cute
I’M THE MARY!
---
Christ are we all meant to be complete bitches constantly 😂 she’s just had a baby for fucks sake 😂😂😂😂
I honestly haven’t got anything to get annoyed with her about. She’s had a baby. She hasn’t been a dick about it. The baby’s name is lovely and her and Jack are obviously very happy.

keepgrowing93

Nah I’m sorry but I don’t know if it’s cause I’m having a bad week cause i used to be a fan, I own Vieve make up and sweatshirts (feel like a fool for lining her pockets with my money now) but SHE IS WINDING ME UP

these gifted holidays and stays or PR over nighters in beautiful places.. big influencers are getting these stays gifted to them us “norms” could only dream about

it’s literally brag brag brag show off Vieve products go on holiday “work trips” and that’s it and I’m sick and bored of it and finally unfollowing her from insta finally (unsubscribed from YT long time ago as her vlogs are 😴😴)

• Heart

Mysteryy

Thread title by @Lurker2867 👏

There's not much to recap but feel free to add one.

Jamie is still a poor soul who hasn't had a proper holiday in years because she always has to "work" during them. By "work", it means filming an ad to pay the bills as she only usually goes on trips that are #gifted or #ad. Her manchild husband is still an overgrown ned. She is still shilling away during her vlogs which are just glorified ads with a typical smokey eye thrown in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
sorry that isn’t an authentic Glaswegian accent. Shouldn’t be either as she isn’t from Glasgow, but she tries so hard at times to do a posh Glaswegian accent. It sounds ridiculous to those of us from there.

Reactions: 20