Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ari-55

Hate to admit it but as a mum with financial stresses it does leave a bad taste in my mouth watching her get everything gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

BooksNCats

I just watched her pregnancy Q&A and, please don’t shoot me, I can’t help but love her. I think she is so authentic and sweet, she’s just a good person I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

IceScream

Kind of vile the comments re their life changing

As in how dare they have lived well and travelled before starting a family

its a shock to the system for every mother and father, support and kindness is what people need

• Wow
Reactions: 32

bluecups

VIP Member
The brand trips have always got on my tits, more so in the current climate. Here's a video of a luxury resort, blue sea and white sand, luxury suite, cocktail parties and a new lip liner in five shades. I mean, really WTF? I've never bought anything I've seen because I saw it on one of these brand trips, watching Jamie Genevieve prancing around in a fancy hotel is not going to make me buy said lip liner. It's just a fucking jolly, isn't it? Bloody show offs. She shouldn't alienate her target audience and fanbase, the gas bills on a house the size of hers are going to be a bastard this winter.

Reactions: 30

Madeleineslazyeye

I'm shocked. I know a bunch of you said it but folk are always saying it know?

I unfollowed her on everything 5 months ago. Popped back for a wee nosey yesterday & was shocked how little YouTube content she has posted in that time. Clear evidence of her lack of interest in that these days. Came to see what you lot were saying now this!

Anyway babies and baby chat are dull as fuck to me so even more reason to continue to stay clear 😆

• Haha

sophie1106

I find Jamie & Jack’s relationship so unusual. And I’m not saying we know everything about them, cause we definitely only get a partial view through a camera lens.
There’s often so many posts on Tattle calling Jack lazy and cringe, as he’s not had a ‘real’ job in years and always seems to just piggy back on whatever money Jamie’s making (editing videos, taking photos for Vieve). Apart from walking the dogs, it doesn’t seem like Jack does a lot for someone who’s basically unemployed. I just feel like their home could be much more completed than it is currently if he seemed to take interest… Jamie always talks about Jack as if he’s some sort of God send but to me he just seems like your average lazy husband but doesn’t actually work a full time job like most 🤣

LondonCalling272

It’s lovely news for them but sending it out in an email for Vieve makeup is a bit much.
Perhaps just me but as someone struggling, I took myself out of social media because baby content was bad for me. Didn’t expect to get it right into my mailbox.

• Sad
  • Wow

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I assumed she was getting DM's about eating soft-serve ice cream whilst pregnant as I know a pot of people advise against it due to the possibility of ot containing listeria bacteria
I think Jamie is a bit of a pain in the arse these days but fuck me why are folk getting on their high horse about what she eats. It’s an ice cream, not crystal meth.

Reactions: 28

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Sad beige nursery for a sad beige baby.
Hardly... She literally kept going on about how she can't wait for the girl to pick her own colours and decor when she gets older. You want your baby nursery to be a cosy, light and calm space, not in full blown primary colours from day 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
Well done whoever it was who Sherlock’d that WEEKS ago. This will be their biggest wake-up call ever 😂. I actually don’t think they are great dog parents, the dogs are palmed off at the drop of a hat. They won’t be able to do that with a baby. I also hope they don’t monetise the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Kind of vile the comments re their life changing

As in how dare they have lived well and travelled before starting a family

its a shock to the system for every mother and father, support and kindness is what people need
I don’t think anyone thinks how dare they have travelled etc…. It’s more how detached from everyday reality they’ve become over the last few years for example the complaining about not having a proper holiday when they’ve been so lucky to have travelled loads and spending the whole lockdown moaning about not being able to go on holiday, complaining that they need a break and need to spend quality time together when they literally do nothing but spend time together, lying watching a film in the bath then moaning in the next bit of the vlog about having had such a busy week 😂 I like Jamie and I’m glad they’re having a baby and I’m sure they’ll have a lovely wee happy family it’s just going to be a big adjustment to them after the last few years I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 26